TAMAGOTCHI iD L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could wait until the release date and then ask questions when those who have pre-ordered start receiving it. There are a few Tama-Talk users (including myself) who have pre-ordered one and I'm sure would be more than happy to answer any questions once we get a chance to play around with it. Perhaps the ID L will be very similar to the current ID..or maybe it will be chalk full of new features! I'm sure we'll find out more once the release date comes closer - and of course when users actually get their hands on it.

Ironically, someone (LINK HERE) just asked within the past week or two if a new Tama was coming out.

Think they were trying to order from Hobby Japan and heard ID's were out of production.

I should probably skip getting an ID-Melody and go straight for ID-L, both Lovelin/Lovelitchi and Melody are in it.

Plus, I really want Meistertchi. >]

~Phnx

You could wait until the release date and then ask questions when those who have pre-ordered start receiving it. There are a few Tama-Talk users (including myself) who have pre-ordered one and I'm sure would be more than happy to answer any questions once we get a chance to play around with it. Perhaps the ID L will be very similar to the current ID..or maybe it will be chalk full of new features! I'm sure we'll find out more once the release date comes closer - and of course when users actually get their hands on it.
Hmm I've decided to roll the dice and hope it's full of new features and get it wish my next pay check :3

Now to pick the color D: I can't decide between blue or purple.

Last edited by a moderator:
MINI UPDATE:: I hope this is okay.

Calyssa (TamaZone Member) has some LOVELY ID-L photos on her personal site >>> GOTCHIWORLD <<<

Most are similar to the photos Kuri has shown us...

But there is also beautiful Close-Up of the Pink ID-L Front and the 6 Color in what looks like their Respective Package.

The site is German, but even if you do not understand, you can still enjoy the pictures. ^.^

~Phnx

I just pre-ordered a blue one, I can't wait to receive it when it comes out. I'm glad I waited on getting an ID until now because this one seems like it's going to be the best ID released so far.

Good point :3

Blah I don't know what to do. I JUST bought the iD and it hasn't even come yet...should I preorder the new one? o.e Blahh!!!! I don't wanna wait and miss out but I also don't wanna buy it if it's going to fail.
get them both! :)

Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, Kuromametchi, Gozarutchi,

Kikitchi, Shinshitchi, Shutotchi, Peintotchi,

Sunopotchi, Kuishinbotchi, Bokutchi, Gorigoritchi,

Supeishitchi, Hirotchi, Icekuchi, Lavuliitchi,

Furawatchi, Makiko, Chamametchi, Memetchi,

Uwasatchi, Merodeitchi, Moriritchi, Pichipitchi,

Shikurehimetchi, Ponpontchi, Aketchi, Watawatatchi,

Nachayuratchi, Perotchi, Madonnatchi, Giragiratchi.

Edited the character names.

But I've seen places that say the release date is March 3...?
I believe those places are wrong. Bandai's official site (click here) states "2011-3-19". I haven't seen any official site that states otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back