TAMAGOTCHI iD L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all , I just came back from japan n bought the nano ... At the same time , I saw the tamagotchi ID releasing in march & also spotted a hand size tamagotchi which is selling for about 2000 yen ... Can enlighten me if wat tat huge tamagotchi is used for ? Must it be used to link with the tamagotchi ID to work or can it be used alone ...

Hi all , I just came back from japan n bought the nano ... At the same time , I saw the tamagotchi ID releasing in march & also spotted a hand size tamagotchi which is selling for about 2000 yen ... Can enlighten me if wat tat huge tamagotchi is used for ? Must it be used to link with the tamagotchi ID to work or can it be used alone ...
The only current product that's "hand size" is the Home Tamagotchi Station Plus. (However, it's in the 7000 Yen price range, not 2000 Yen.) Bandai's page for it is here: https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/toy/tamago_id/station_plus.html Photos of it in its box can be found here: https://www.google.ca/images?q=%22%E3%81%8A%E3%81%86%E3%81%A1de%E3%81%9F%E3%81%BE%E3%81%94%E3%81%A3%E3%81%A1%E3%82%B9%E3%83%86%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3%EF%BC%8B%22&rls=com.microsoft:en-ca:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7TSCA&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1241&bih=640

Is that what you saw?

Shikurehimetchi is my favorite out of all the NEW adults. She's incredibly adorable, and looks like she's related to the toddler tama Sakuramotchi...

Violetchi is still my favorite old adult :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I want one! :kusatchi:

Lol!

The only current product that's "hand size" is the Home Tamagotchi Station Plus. (However, it's in the 7000 Yen price range, not 2000 Yen.) Bandai's page for it is here: https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/toy/tamago_id/station_plus.html Photos of it in its box can be found here: https://www.google.ca/images?q=%22%E3%81%8A%E3%81%86%E3%81%A1de%E3%8

1%9F%E3%81%BE%E3%81%94%E3%81%A3%E3%81%A1%E3%82%B9%E3%83%86%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B7

%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3%EF%BC%8B%22&rls=com.

:en-ca:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-

8&rlz=1I7TSCA&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-

8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1241&bih=640

Is that what you saw?
Yes yes !!! Tats wat I saw ... Wat is tat for ?

will it work with the new TMGC iD L?
If a Tamagotchi-iD L can connect to a Tamagotchi-iD, then there's a possibility that it can also connect to a Home Tamagotchi Station Plus.

Besides hosting connection games, the Home Tamagotchi Station Plus can be used to create download files for the Tamagotchi-iD. At this time, we don't know if any Tamagotchi-iD downloads will work on a Tamagotchi-iD L.

Certainly these types of downloads will not work: photostudio costumes, and accessories. (Because the type of information in them is related to the types of characters you can raise, which are different between the Tamagotchi-iD and Tamagotchi-iD L. We saw this incompatibility also between photostudio costume and accessory downloads for the Tamagotchi-iD as opposed to the Tamagotchi-iD Lovely-Melody Ver.)

There's a possibility that some of these types of downloads may work: meals, doughnuts, snacks, mini-games, livingroom wallpapers, toys, photostudio backdrops, travel destinations, and letters (mail.)

UWAHHH!!!!

People are already posting IDL on Ebay... for 3 times the amount. T-T

~Phnx

Yay, it's finally come out! I'm making a LOT of sacrifices for this thing so it better be worth it! I've basically been begging to my parents to get it for me, even saying I'll pay half the price (100 dollars) and that I'll only run 1 Tama at a time (they hate me unpausing 5 at once). So this had better be worth it or I'll be mad...with whoever adverised this as so good! But it's coming from Australia and I live in New Zealand so...not such a long wait! But delivery prices...grr...I remember my mom doing slow delivery option for my Tama-Go and it took, like forever! Oh well, 2-4 days delivery speed is only 13 dollars, and I can pay THAT with my own money, no doubting it. But I'll probably do pre-order...better watch it though when I get the Tama...my parents can be really cruel (taking the Tama away unpaused and killing it) if I get addicted. Life as a tamaholic (well retired tamaholic I should say!) can be hard when your parents are totally anti-Tama people...

Where can you buy one? I tried HLJ.com but you can't preorder them anymore.

Ebay is so overpriced, they have them for 3 times the original price.

So can someone help me please :(

Where can you buy one? I tried HLJ.com but you can't preorder them anymore.

Ebay is so overpriced, they have them for 3 times the original price.

So can someone help me please :(
I'd say keep checking HLJ, especially around the time of release because it's possible that they'll update once they know how many they have in their warehouse after shipping out to those who have pre-ordered.

Why do you both not just wait until HLJ has shipped the first set of order and get then? o.o

You save yourself maybe 30$ for another Tama.

~Phnx

Why do you both not just wait until HLJ has shipped the first set of order and get then? o.o

You save yourself maybe 30$ for another Tama.

~Phnx
I just hope HLJ keeps their prices the same as they are now (and that those eBayers lower the darn prices!!). I'm sorta worried that Mom or Dad would not trust HLJ, however.

I just hope HLJ keeps their prices the same as they are now (and that those eBayers lower the darn prices!!). I'm sorta worried that Mom or Dad would not trust HLJ, however.
I have pre-ordered mine from HLJ and will be sure to report upon receiving it. Hopefully this can give you (and your parents) a little more peace of mind when ordering the ID L.

On a side note, here's a

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png to what appears to be an official Tamagotchi ID L commercial. The girls in the video are wearing lanyards with their ID L (which I'm assuming will be sold as an accessory), but more interestingly it looks as though the ID L may come with a "keychain" style attachment. It looks more like a rubber or acrylic string with a small circular hoop attached rather than the metal keychain from the Connection series. Neither the TMGC+C or ID were supplied with keychain or carrying style attachments…I wonder...

https://www.bandainamco.co.jp/files/110201Tamagotchi20iDL.pdf

This site looks like it would be informative if we could translate it. O.e but one pic I do see is that it shows what the accessories on the regular iD vs what they're like on the L.
Here are some select translations frome that link:

:wacko: "In addition, significantly increased from 11 to 32 characters can be grown, will be able to dress and clothing accessories not only expands the range of play, "own" even more fun to customize Tamagotchi"

:wacko: "Pet Egg" (a total of 10 characters) you can live with. "Sometimes pet" will live in a private room in the garden, you can also go out to the parks together.

Product name ■: [Tamagotchi iD L]

Vol ■: March 19, 2011 (Sat)

Price ■: 5,040 yen each (tax included)

Kind ■: 6 colors (white, pink, yellow, purple, green, blue)

Size Lee supports ■: W58 × H68 × D32mm about 68g (main body / including battery), W80 × H164 × D50mm (package)

Batteries ■: 2 × AAA batteries (included)

Specifications ■: LCD / TFT LCD 1.44 inches, 128 × 128 dot-matrix color

CPU/32 bit RISC Microcomputer

Sales channels ■: toy store, toy department of a department store retailers, mail order and Internet

Target ■: 9-year-old girl 7 years

I was using Google translate and alot of it didn't make any sense.

I have pre-ordered mine from HLJ and will be sure to report upon receiving it. Hopefully this can give you (and your parents) a little more peace of mind when ordering the ID L.

On a side note, here's a

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Those Lanyard might be to show where the Strap Holder is for Gashapon or Nano...

The TMGC+C does have a wrist strap holder on the side, though it did not come with in package.

However, if they do give a wrist strap in package, that would be AWESOME!

(I miss back when American HandPhone have Wrist Strap Holders, New Smart phones usually don't. T-T)

@maGGot:: That translation made sense to me. >.>

~Phnx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back