Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. App Discussion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How well does the app work for you?

• It has several major glitches

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is a Tamagotchi Angel App that is going to be releaced I would REALLY like it in the UK! Especially since Life isent and 1 of my best friends when I was little had an Angel and I loved it! I helped her look after it too. I really wanted 1 and could not find 1 anywhere. It is the closest I can get (at the moment) to the real thing! The Tamagotchi Life app seems like a pretty good idea. Since I cant get the app to say which is better I have put they are both the same. :) I cant download the app because I live in the UK. :(

The update is out - I just downloaded it on my iPad this morning around 7AM-ish. One thing I wanted to comment on right off the bat is that the character matching game for the G2's app mode is ridiculously easy to win. I dare say that it's easier to win than the G1's rock-paper-scissors game. Also of note is that they used Zatchi (AKA Vader-Chan) as the secret character, just as they did in the international release of the G2. I wonder if they used the pink or green as the default color for the little alien. :)

The update adding P2 characters and the announcement of an Angel App dragged me back into Tamagotchi l.i.f.e. (I'd mostly been messing around with Digimon Unlimited). I never had a P2 Tama, or an Angel, so this is great for me.

Spoiler alert! Here's the list of the colors for each adult G2 character in the new update. (I discovered this information the same way that the sprite sheet for the G1 characters was discovered shortly after the inital release of the app.) The default / official colors are listed first.

Mimitchi White, Pink, Yellow (Green ears)
Pochitchi Yellow, Pink, Blue
Zuccitchi (Zukitchi) Blue, Pink, Yellow
Hashizotchi Light Pink, Dark Pink, Brown
Takotchi Red, Pink, Green
Kusatchi Blue (Yellow beak), Pink (Yellow beak), Orange (Pink beak)
Zatchi (Vader-Chan) Dark Pink (Green eyes, black outline), Yellow (Green eyes, pink outline), White (Red eyes, green outline)

Gotta say that they got pretty creative with Zatchi's colors, what with changing his outline and everything. Makes him stand out from the other characters in the G2 lineup moreso than Bill's color changes in the G1. I approve. :pochitchi:

Argh, why is there not Nyatchi? :nyatchi: I guess because she's only on the Japanese P2 but still...it would have been a nice addition.

It's a lot easier to check up on a handheld tamagotchi instead of having to unlock the ipod, open the app, and get to the shell to check on one in the app. It's okayy and I guess its good for people who think Tamagotchis are fun but don't want to carry one around all the time but for me it'll never compare to holding a tamagotchi in your hand and taking care of it

Since i got a new device and was able to try it out. my feedback is:

you CANT pause it!!

And they seem to die extremely easily. only ever made it to 5 years. tried 3 different times. real tamas can tolerate alot of neglect, especially at the teen stage. this one seemed to just die randomly even in good health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back