Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SQUEEE! i am soooooo happy! i guess all those "together we can save tamagotchi" pics and fan letters really helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh yayyyyyyyyy! :eek: :D ^_^ :) ;) :wub: :lol: :blink:

Helped what? For Bandai America to produce an App? I really like the standalone device because it is hard to differentiate between all the alarms I get on my phone now.

Ugh, people still don't realize this is not a new tamagotchi and more like a way to exploit the stupid "LOL RETRO!! IM A NERD XD" market?

Speaking of this horrid crime against humanity, whatever happened to Tamagotchi L.I.F.E?

Helped what? For Bandai America to produce an App? I really like the standalone device because it is hard to differentiate between all the alarms I get on my phone now.
Helped nothing. They just misunderstood the thread for being a new Tamagotchi toy - some people just couldn't find time to read.

Ugh, people still don't realize this is not a new tamagotchi... and more like a way to exploit the stupid "LOL RETRO!! IM A NERD XD" market?

Speaking of this horrid crime against humanity, whatever happened to Tamagotchi L.I.F.E?
Still no news so far.

Do I have to post the reminder again? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
They've been milking the 80s nostalgia market with both hands for close to a decade now. And a lot of stuff from the 80s sucks. And I say this as someone who grew up in the 80s. It's about time they started moving on to the 90s. I'd much rather see Tamagotchi related merchandise than the umpteenth GI Joe or Thundercats T-Shirt. I'd wear Tamagotchi T-Shirts if they made them for guys. I wouldn't be caught dead in a Thundercats shirt.

am I the only one who thinks they just scrapped it? I don't know it just seems like it too me since they haven't said anything about it since June...
Hmm... I've been thinking of something, maybe they'll release this "brilliant" thing during tamagotchi's Birthday..

Hmm... I've been thinking of something, maybe they'll release this "brilliant" thing during tamagotchi's Birthday..
My guess is that they will release it around New Year or the 16th (or are we on the 17th?) anniversary of Tamagotchi.

They can read all of these comments guys. All of the negativity can really move a company not to complete purposed items. If not enough people are supporting a "purposed" idea... Why should they be released? I know you guys are wanting a tama but this was only an "idea" convention to say it for the millionth time.

They know we want a tama and I am sure they know we want color. Joining with Sync, they have someone in America who knows the trends better for chance... The headphones are $200, and they still sell many of them. This sort of backing behind a tamagotchi, killer profit. If they joined to create a tama, they get help paying for the cost of making these. I know many products in Bandai America's wing, Power Rangers in particular, are the same things as the 90's toys, just probably in a better mold... Molds are cheap, digital parts get costly because you need to program them. Sync can probably be a huge help if they go in that direction.

To make a point... To complain on a purposed thing and tamatown... It sounds like an awful lot of complaining to an adult. To put it simple.

{end grumpy rant}

FYI. Sync Beatz was part of the Animé Expo Los Angeles Fashion Show on July 1st. Bandai American, Inc. was also part of the Animé Expo Los Angeles Expo on 7/4 - 7/7.

You can check the Sync Beatz website (https://www.syncbeatz.com/) for the press release and pictures, however I don't think we have more information than what has already been presented.

You know, honestly, the only way I'd find this thing acceptable is if the L.I.F.E brand is for the.. uh "Adults" while BanDai themselves work on some sort of new toy for the kids(and fans, of course.)

That's what I'm hoping for at least.. I only wish for the anime to be released. With the fact that you mentioned that Sync Beatz was at a anime expo and, later on bandai, that brings some hope.. Though, do you know what exactly they were there for? Can you link me where you found the news about that? Thanks. :)

The forth picture on the Sync Beatz website (https://www.syncbeatz.com/) has a caption:

Fans of Kapi•Bara•San, the cute, or Kawaii (as known in Japanese culture) fan favorite, showcased their unique interpretations of the popular brand at the Animé Expo Los Angeles Fashion Show yesterday (July 1st), with two of the models wearing full Kapi•Bara•San kigurumi (character costumes).
On the Animé Expo Los Angeles website there is an exhibitor list (https://www.anime-exp...-expo/exhibits/) which lists Bandai America, Inc. There is also a Bandai Visual, but I don't think they are related. Sync Beatz is not part of the exhibitor list.

EDIT: Also note that the SyncBeatz website under Press Release you have this statement:

Among the key drivers supporting the brand launch will be a range of digital media, including apps and Webisodes, providing a whole new level of interactivity and social media connection for Tamagotchi fans all over the world. The agency is reviewing several prospective apps including role-playing, strategy puzzle and other genres of casual games based on the characters of the original Tamagotchi property. It is also looking at multiple genres for its Webisodes, including live action and animation, which will provide a unique focus on fashion, lifestyle and cultural trends relevant to consumers.
Other

The forth picture on the Sync Beatz website (https://www.syncbeatz.com/) has a caption:

Fans of Kapi•Bara•San, the cute, or Kawaii (as known in Japanese culture) fan favorite, showcased their unique interpretations of the popular brand at the Animé Expo Los Angeles Fashion Show yesterday (July 1st), with two of the models wearing full Kapi•Bara•San kigurumi (character costumes).
On the Animé Expo Los Angeles website there is an exhibitor list (https://www.anime-exp...-expo/exhibits/) which lists Bandai America, Inc. There is also a Bandai Visual, but I don't think they are related. Sync Beatz is not part of the exhibitor list.

EDIT: Also note that the SyncBeatz website under Press Release you have this statement:

Among the key drivers supporting the brand launch will be a range of digital media, including apps and Webisodes, providing a whole new level of interactivity and social media connection for Tamagotchi fans all over the world. The agency is reviewing several prospective apps including role-playing, strategy puzzle and other genres of casual games based on the characters of the original Tamagotchi property. It is also looking at multiple genres for its Webisodes, including live action and animation, which will provide a unique focus on fashion, lifestyle and cultural trends relevant to consumers.
Other
Hmm, hmm... Well, those all seem unrelated. None of them really have to do with each other... BanDai makes plenty of other animes, so that doesn't mean it's related to Tamagotchi.

Though, i remember hearing about webisodes and the like.. I really do wonder what those would be about. Personally of course, I'm hoping for it to be the anime release in the form of online episodes. But that doesn't seem likely, considering that this brand is focusing on the vintage era apparently. Although, the costumed mametchi is from the anime series.)

I thought they were releasing the webisodes of tamagotchi on youtube....? English, because I remember someone calling Mametchi ... Ash, for the voice actor being the same....

The bottom part makes me think of a color tama being on a phone. Simmilar to the devil that has been around. Then turning it into some adventure simmilar to the tamawalkie... The further, the more stuff you unlock. But Its just what I think... It would be a great surprise to have out for an app by Christmas....

Instead of late Summer or Early Fall release... A quiet Winter Release in the heat of a shopping holiday? I say very probable to happen and if not, I will eat myself a bar of soap. (Not really, but you get the picture)

I thought they were releasing the webisodes of tamagotchi on youtube....? English, because I remember someone calling Mametchi ... Ash, for the voice actor being the same....
There's another anime, one that has been airing in Japan since 2009. It has over 150 episodes right now.

I don't really like that they are reviewing apps of other genres instead of just building a tamagotchi app. I would be willing to believe that the Tamagotchians (is that us?) would pay for a well made app with features similar to the iD L, but also maybe a choice of playing the vintage games. Shoot maybe if they made an app with all the original Tamagotchi versions (pre-connect) we would pay for it. They could even release a free P1 app that you can do an in app purchase for other versions. Now I think that is a winning combination.

What I don't understand is that tamatalk has been the #1 forum for tamagotchi, thousands of active members. Bandai is VERY aware of this site and the fact that bandai doesn't get ideas on what they should make next from here. Do they even pay attention to the fans at all? I doubt it.

There's another anime, one that has been airing in Japan since 2009. It has over 150 episodes right now.
Yes... I have the song stuck in my head. I thought I saw them, its always possible youtube deleted them. They are so picky anymore about somethings...

As I said... Complaining will get us nothing if we keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back