Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep... and this time, you will be the one being taken care of... by means of keeping you updated with the latest trends in fashion YAAAAAY
Oh, at first i thought you meant I'd be taken care of by some weird Tamagotchi hospice workers or something. :p

Am I like the only one who thinks isn't isn't as bad as everyone thinks? I mean, sure they're making tamagotchi something it isn't but. I kinda find clothing line OKAY. Just because for once BandaiUS didn't make a tamagotchi doesn't exactly mean we turn our backs on them and go after Japan. Tamagotchi will stay be remembered as a Vpet, not a clothing shop.

Remember this isn't Toy Fair, has anyone even read what and who Sync Beatz are?

- TamaTamatchi

Am I like the only one who thinks isn't isn't as bad as everyone thinks? I mean, sure they're making tamagotchi something it isn't but. I kinda find clothing line OKAY. Just because for once BandaiUS didn't make a tamagotchi doesn't exactly mean we turn our backs on them and go after Japan. Tamagotchi will stay be remembered as a Vpet, not a clothing shop.

- TamaTamatchi
Because its cheesy and really stupid. I mean, seriously, the whole video reeked of cheese. Boo. Also, it's aiming toward a age group I hate: Annoying girls who act like 'OH MY GOD I LOVE RETRO! XD XD XD XD XD LOLOL IM SUCH A NERD!!!!!1111"

Also, sync beatz is just a company that makes products for brands and stuff. I've been to their website. Kind of plain and really boring.

Also, it's aiming toward a age group I hate: Annoying girls who act like 'OH MY GOD I LOVE RETRO! XD XD XD XD XD LOLOL IM SUCH A NERD!!!!!1111"
I swear about 75% of the population of females is like this or some sort of airheadedness. It annoys me as well. I shall never understand the whole thing about fashion and makeup and all that. Boggles my mind. But I guess the fashion industry figures if they brand some big thing on their junk, people will buy it.

Granted that's sorta true for me and video game shirts. But come on, Mario and Zelda are cooler than the fashion they're trying to sell here.

But, business is business, they're trying to see if they can tap into a cashcow but getting a foot in the clothing industry which is almost always doing well because, well, the law states we need to wear clothes. :p

I think so... unless you can prove us wrong by wearing them yourself and then showing us how good you look! :D

Yes, we quite know for a while that this isn't a toy and Sync Beatz have got nothing to do with toys --- but we're still disappointed about how they're using the Tamagotchi brand, and that's what basically the people here are ranting about.

Last edited by a moderator:
our_story.jpg

...The Heck? :huh:

The L.I.F.E. site is running a "Hometown Heroes" contest, and has a section for submitting a form, as well as a "Your Tamagotchi story" section. The people at Sync Beatz are going to freak when they see all the weird submissions and complaints...wonder what they think when they have to read all that stuff.

Wacked-out webisodes. Tragic trends. Failed fashion. Ugh.

our_story.jpg

The L.I.F.E. site is running a "Hometown Heroes" contest, and has a section for submitting a form, as well as a "Your Tamagotchi story" section. The people at Sync Beatz are going to freak when they see all the weird submissions and complaints...wonder what they think when they have to read all that stuff.

They've just knocked off the Tamagotchi and put L.I.F.E. on those shirts. I don't blame BanDai at all, I blame this Sync Beatz thing. I mean, if they're supposed to be working in partnership with BanDai, the least they could do is listen to BanDai's fans and put BanDai's brand name on their products! They can't just take Tamagotchi, warp it a bit a lot and expect immediate profits. It has too many old fans for that.

here is the world premier "episode"

epic fail.

https://www.youtube.c...&v=TVc-_jkLz6A#!
Ouch.

That just stuck a knife through my chilldhood memories...

I-I'll just stick with my V4 and Music Star.

our_story.jpg

Yeesh. Girls aren't the only people who play Tamagotchi... Sadly, I personally don't think this'll revive the Tamagotchi franchise, but instead will do the opposite. This will kill it off.

our_story.jpg

Too... much.... pink.....

Emailing Bandai / tamagotchi life on their website. Maybe if they get enough complaints they'll think twice. The fans mean everything. Without us they're nothing!

email : For more information about Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. please feel free to contact us directly:[email protected]

Please allow 1-2 business days for response.

I sugest everyone maybe do the same. The more complaints and suggestion the better. And remember always redrect them here so they know who the fans are ;)

Emailing Bandai / tamagotchi life on their website. Maybe if they get enough complaints they'll think twice. The fans mean everything. Without us they're nothing!

email : [FONT=Helvetica Neue']For more information about Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. please feel free to contact us directly:[/FONT][email protected]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue'] Please allow 1-2 business days for response.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue']I sugest everyone maybe do the same. The more complaints and suggestion the better. And remember always redrect them here so they know who the fans are [/FONT] ;)
I think this may be completely pointless - since Sync Beatz has got nothing to do with manufacturing toys, only lifestyle products. If you send them an email saying how much you despise the L.i.f.e. line, they'll see it as spam and you'll simply get ignored. They haven't even released the actual products yet for people to send out complaints.

If you must give feedback about how much you want toys, you should contact Bandai US and not Sync Beatz.

pre warning their contact email doent even work yet.

I raged on their youtube channel.. whoops. they deserve it though. :/

= Can you guys get any worse? Probably. Look what you did with tamagotchi. It went right down the drain. Not only is this now sexist, nobody cares about the clothes! The webisode sucked, they made tamagotchi look bad, and once again, WHO CARES ABOUT THE CLOTHES? Please don't ruin this more than you already have. I'm a boy, and I enjoy my tamagotchis. But this right here, can I cry now? This should be DESTROYED. I may be getting my anger out on this crap, but just, what have you done! It's like you dipped it in acid, threw it in a pit and shot it a million times! And seriously, Apps?! What the freak! We want a real virtual pet, not some crappy app you have to check on every 5 minutes on your giant phone! How annoying is that!? And you made the characters look like complete idiots! " OH DURRR HEY TAMAS WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CLOTHING??". Don't do this, just stop, go back to the V2's, and start from there. Or do you know what they are anymore? That girl doesn't deserve to have that tamagotchi.

I raged on their youtube channel.. whoops. they deserve it though. :/

= Can you guys get any worse? Probably. Look what you did with tamagotchi. It went right down the drain. Not only is this now sexist, nobody cares about the clothes! The webisode sucked, they made tamagotchi look bad, and once again, WHO CARES ABOUT THE CLOTHES? Please don't ruin this more than you already have. I'm a boy, and I enjoy my tamagotchis. But this right here, can I cry now? This should be DESTROYED. I may be getting my anger out on this crap, but just, what have you done! It's like you dipped it in acid, threw it in a pit and shot it a million times! And seriously, Apps?! What the freak! We want a real virtual pet, not some crappy app you have to check on every 5 minutes on your giant phone! How annoying is that!? And you made the characters look like complete idiots! " OH DURRR HEY TAMAS WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CLOTHING??". Don't do this, just stop, go back to the V2's, and start from there. Or do you know what they are anymore? That girl doesn't deserve to have that tamagotchi.
Well, it's not THAT bad. I'll definitely buy the clothing brand and download the app. I was just really hoping for a new vpet. (Preferably black and white) No such luck.

Posts by Tamagotchi L.I.F.E They sure seem to be hinting at a new tamagotchi!

Simon ***** This is ridiculous this has nothing to do with tamagotchi why can't Bandai US just work with Bandai Japan and release the same things as well as the tamagotchi anime! this sucks!

Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. : Simon...Rest assured you will be very happy with the release coming to the US in Spring 2013! Bandai will not let you down.

Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. : Great news! Soon we will have a sweepstakes you can participate in, where fans will have the chance to win FREE Tamagotchis! Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. has a fun year planned, and we are excited to have you as a part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back