Tamagotchi M!X - New Bandai Trademark

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just unlocked Spacy land. I have rainbow wallpaper. Went out at night and some ufo came and abducted my tama carrying her to spacy land. Lol.

Sorry, I just can't seem to find the edit feature while on my cell.

You get to spacy land by rocket instead of using the regular train.

I love this tamagotchi!!

Malfoy Edit: Merged posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ichiro.malfoy Did you remove your post with the menu translation? I can't find it.

Sorry, I just can't seem to find the edit feature while on my cell.
If you can't see it on your device then double-check next time to make sure you haven't missed anything before hitting the post button. We'd love to help but we don't have enough staff who can look after this thread 24/7 just to clean up after everybody.

@ichiro.malfoy Did you remove your post with the menu translation? I can't find it.
It's still there - just hidden inside a spoiler tag.

If you can't see it on your device then double-check next time to make sure you haven't missed anything before hitting the post button. We'd love to help but we don't have enough staff who can look after this thread 24/7 just to clean up after everybody.
Stuff happened after I had posted. Next time I'll just keep it to myself and won't share it with the rest of the people. I thnk that's what I'll do from now on. Excuse me for being excited about the discoveries and wanting to share them with the rest of the people.

Have a nice day you too.

Stuff happened after I had posted. Next time I'll just keep it to myself and won't share it with the rest of the people. I thnk that's what I'll do from now on. Excuse me for being excited about the discoveries and wanting to share them with the rest of the people.

Have a nice day you too.
We appreciate your enthusiasm and your contributions, but if it makes you think that it gives you an excuse to keep flooding and spamming the forums, then I'm sorry but it is my duty to disagree - nothing personal really.

Rules and etiquette apply to everyone, no exemptions.

Also there is no need to threaten everyone with you not sharing anything. That kind of attitude is just... unnecessary.

As a Guide it is one of my responsibilities to keep the forums clutter-free and majority of forums over the Internet works the same way.

If you have other concerns you can contact Admin or the other Guides as I'm done discussing this matter.

Staying back on topic, for Melody m!x owners, you don't need anything special to unlock Melody Land, once you reach your third generation just visit your garden and the marching band will take you there.

Has anyone or is anyone able to translate the speaking when tama m!x is in the lab?

What raises the happy/mood bar? Playing does little to nothing with Mametchi's happiness. I did buy him the rocket and it raised it one bar but that was all. Poor little guy looks so sad. I only have 3 bars in that meter. I've tried visiting the park, plaza and it doesn't seem to help at all. Any clues?

Has anyone or is anyone able to translate the speaking when tama m!x is in the lab?
Antiscian Cats made a quick translation over here.

What raises the happy/mood bar? Playing does little to nothing with Mametchi's happiness. I did buy him the rocket and it raised it one bar but that was all. Poor little guy looks so sad. I only have 3 bars in that meter. I've tried visiting the park, plaza and it doesn't seem to help at all. Any clues?
The happiness bar in the m!x is pretty crazy to deal with - it takes a very long time to fill and it's slightly draining faster. The draining speed usually depends on the character but filling it up is quite a chore. I would usually cheat by feeding mine with candy almost all the time (since weight does not appear to matter any more) and spamming the toys when I have the time.

The only good thing about it is that if you leave them in their parents or the playroom, the meters both pause and not deplete (as of my personal observations so far).

Has anyone tried the my mix land website with their mix yet?

Has anyone tried the my mix land website with their mix yet?
I've been wondering this! I'm a little confused about the 'PC' option in the connection menu? Although I did make my Tamagotchi disappear for a bit, but I had no idea what to do after that! =S

I've been wondering this! I'm a little confused about the 'PC' option in the connection menu? Although I did make my Tamagotchi disappear for a bit, but I had no idea what to do after that! =S
I played on there today. I was limited to 2 games. I won 150 total gotchi points. My tama was not connected. I was unable to download a good Japanese key word app to enter codes. Any keyboard suggestions?

I have worked out a few things about unlocking destinations now many people ay different things at the moment about unlocking destinations but here are the ones I am 100% sure of:

patchi forest: raise your first generation to be an adult then go outside.

flower hills: purchase flower wallpaper then go outside on a clear day.

rainbow hills: purchase flower seeds from flower hills, then use the item while your home has the rainbow wallpaper.

does anyone know yet of more destinations some say you need to connect with a deka or a mix then go outside on a rainy day to unlock mermaid palace but people that said that also said you need mermaid palace to unlock rainbow hills which isn't true at all....

Favourite items:

So far these are the favourite items I found if you use these with the right tama you have a higher chance at becoming, lover/ best friend with said character, also special animations occur.

Kikitchi: Playing cards(トランプ) skateboard (スケートボード)

Memetchi: Juggling balls (おてたま)

Mametchi Likes: Mini Rocket (ミニロケット) Dislikes: crayons (クレオン)

Lovelitchi: Badminton set

Kuchipatchi: My Hotspring (マイおんせん)

Morijikatchi Likes: Forest doll (もりにんぎょう), My hotspring (マイおんせん)

Flowertchi: Likes: Flower seeds(おはなのたね)

pikagorotchi: Likes: lightning drum (でんでんだいこ)

nijifuwatchi: Likes: Rainbow watering can (にじいろじょうろ)

more to come!
I tried to unlock the one area with the rainbow wallpaper and flower seeds, but nothing happened.

Does it have to be sunny outside?

Edit:never mind, went back on this thread and found answer

I still can't unlock rainbow hills. I used the seeds with the rainbow wallpaper, I used them on a clear day, I even used the watering can for the heck of it. So something isn't right about it still.

FIX i got it, it's random after 4 uses of the seed at my house it finally did it.
Had to go back to find this haha

Thank you. I can delete my one post

I played on there today. I was limited to 2 games. I won 150 total gotchi points. My tama was not connected. I was unable to download a good Japanese key word app to enter codes. Any keyboard suggestions?
https://www.yesjapan.com/video/pages/install-japanese-windows-7-vista.html This website may help you if you're able to login on PC instead of your phone. :)

Spoiler: Also, the 2 Berry Sunday at the restaurant seems to unlock Sweets Land instead of changing your tamas colour. I had my tamagotchi eat about 5 of them, and she said she as full. When she returned home an event happened and Sweets Land unlocked.

Hi guys,

I had tamagotchi when I was a kid and I just found P's and M!x, both look really cute, but I have no idea what's the difference between them. Could you help me out a bit? Also, where should I purchase one online?

Thank you so much for your help :)

Hi guys,

I had tamagotchi when I was a kid and I just found P's and M!x, both look really cute, but I have no idea what's the difference between them. Could you help me out a bit? Also, where should I purchase one online?

Thank you so much for your help :)
I never played with a P's before, but if it helps any, YouTube has a ton of videos that can help you out :)

☆ once you hit the PC option, you're given a 16-digit code that is a mix of hiragana, katakana, numbers and letters.

☆ when entered on the m!x land website, will identify your tamagotchi and allow you to play the cake-making game on the site twice a day.

you will need to make a bandai-namco account to access it.

the site also has a couple other features that involve your tamagotchi family tree, and you can save high-res sprites of your tama! example:

tumblr_ob4vgdAbWD1qc43zjo1_100.png

☆ remember to hit B once you've entered your code onto the website, and your tamagotchi will disappear with the "おでかけちゅう" sign.

☆ when you're finished with the game, the site will then give you a password on your score page that is only in hiragana characters.

☆ hit B again and you'll be prompted to enter the hiragana code that the site gives you (in the box labeled パスウード, password)

this code will give you the amount of gotchi points you earned from playing the game!

as mentioned, to be able to enter the first code into your browser, you'll have to be able to input japanese characters.

it's fairly easy on a mac, all you have to do is add language in keyboard settings and you can switch to hiragana with capslock and katakana with capslock+shift.

a guide for inputting japanese on a PC was linked above.

☆ once you hit the PC option, you're given a 16-digit code that is a mix of hiragana, katakana, numbers and letters.

☆ when entered on the m!x land website, will identify your tamagotchi and allow you to play the cake-making game on the site twice a day.

you will need to make a bandai-namco account to access it.

the site also has a couple other features that involve your tamagotchi family tree, and you can save high-res sprites of your tama! example:

tumblr_ob4vgdAbWD1qc43zjo1_100.png

☆ remember to hit B once you've entered your code onto the website, and your tamagotchi will disappear with the "おでかけちゅう" sign.

☆ when you're finished with the game, the site will then give you a password on your score page that is only in hiragana characters.

☆ hit B again and you'll be prompted to enter the hiragana code that the site gives you (in the box labeled パスウード, password)

this code will give you the amount of gotchi points you earned from playing the game!

as mentioned, to be able to enter the first code into your browser, you'll have to be able to input japanese characters.

it's fairly easy on a mac, all you have to do is add language in keyboard settings and you can switch to hiragana with capslock and katakana with capslock+shift.

a guide for inputting japanese on a PC was linked above.
cute! post more sprites!!

Spoiler: Also, the 2 Berry Sunday at the restaurant seems to unlock Sweets Land instead of changing your tamas colour. I had my tamagotchi eat about 5 of them, and she said she as full. When she returned home an event happened and Sweets Land unlocked.
Does your character have to be an adult to unlock it?

Edit: yep, mine was a teen and nothing unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back