Tamagotchi Moments...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And no it doesn't.....ichigo means strawberry 'tchi' is something BanDai made up as something as a logo or trademark. In fact...there is no 't' in the Japanese language....only ta te ti to tsu....BanDai used the Japanese character 'tsu' and made it smaller and stuck it in and said it was 't' and combined it with chi....to make tchi. Don't argue with somenoe that has done his homework on Tamagotchi AND that is taking japanese classes and studying the fascinating language online! :D
i took japanies lessons 2 and ichi is 1. so that makes sence if that is true cause it evolves into that on its FIRST generation. ne way i took lessons 4 1 and a half years, so u may be right... i donno. just thought id say

How long should they bath for? Mine baths for about an hour and then when he's finished, there's a crap on the floor. :D :p
mine bathes for half an hour. Usually at 8:30pm-9:00pm :D sometimes it poos but not all the time.

They start bathing once the become teenagers (Ichigotchi, Hinotamatchi, Young Mimitchi or Oniotchi). Mine usually bathe every night from 6:30 until 7:00 (they sure like a nice soak!), but it could vary from character to character. Personally, I find the teenagers bathing quite funny. Their baths look more like cooking pots, in my opinion! :D

lol, makes me wonder wot a nice roasted tama tastes like.......

:D :p

*stare down at my tama and see beebi in a cooking pot*

:D

WELL DONE :D

and a vintage of 18 days old please.....

Mine seems to bath forever. Then he goes to bed with a poo next to him... grr.

When do they start brushing their teeth?

yer its adults wer they brush ther teeth, *even tho its more important at childhood :( *

they bath for ages and mine normally leaves a poo :p

It's suppossed to look like a strawberry.....but it ISN'T a strawberry.  And Ichigo means Strawberry, not Ichigotchi.  When I have worked very hard learning all of this stuff, and someone argues with me when they have no idea about it or how much I do know......it makes me mad.  :(
It is completely out of character for me to burst out like that....but you know what?  I knew what Ichigo meant before it was used in Ichigotchi, and most likely before Tamaplooy too.  I don't exactly care if he thinks he's right....he can go on and think that....but I know he's wrong and if he tries to prove me wrong....then I'm going to speak up, and not hold anything back(except for the foul language because this is an area of all ages).

And by the way, my 'superior knowledge' comes form he fascination of Tamagotchi and the Japanese language and culture.  I know the meanings of names, not ONLY because I've read them somewhere else....but they are the Japanese language and I know some, and am still learning.
... It's not that hard to learn that ichigo means strawberry... I mean, I knew that, and I haven't studied Japanese yet... :p We're not all japanophiles like some people here...

i took japanies lessons 2 and ichi is 1. so that makes sence if that is true cause it evolves into that on its FIRST generation. ne way i took lessons 4 1 and a half years, so u may be right... i donno. just thought id say
*smacks forehead* Unfortunately, since you haven't had too many lessons in Japanese, I feel you're just talking to yourself trying to prove what "Ichigo" means. Yes, ichi means 1, but it's not like there's never an instance of recurring words in Japanese. Using your logic, "go" means 5, so it wouldn't make sense for it to be called "1,5." "Ichigo" is one whole word that means strawberry. If you don't believe me, look it up in a Jap. dictionary.

I only have an ichigotchi right now, and the coolest thing she's done so far is take a bath... but it loses its novelty after oh, say, THE FIRST 5 MINUTES. She bathes for forever, even longer than me!

aiiiii guys guys (err...girls? :D ) cool it! this is a Tamagotchi Moments thread. Not a debate over who knows what and whatever you guys think and know what Ichigotchi Means. It's all good. I mean it's a virtual strawberry for godsakes. haha. :D

Now let's just get back to our Oniotchis and Ichigotchis dancing around the bathub with flowers in their mouths and whatnot. :(

Errr....even though this topic is pretty old hahahahaha dumb me

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back