Tamagotchi Moments...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere about tamagotchis watching tv? is this true? LOL

Mine just started bathing today..at 6:30....its now 6:50... jeez..

Yes they do watch tv. It will be at the top left of the screen.

I had a classic moment today...

I was watching gir walk across the screen...until he tripped and landed flat on his strawberry face!!! *falls over laughing*

TAMAGOD LISTEN I'M NOT TRYING 2 UNDERESTIMATE UR SUPIERIOR INTELECT BUT WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE NAMES I MEAN HE MIGHT OF SAID STAWBERRY BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE A STRAWBERRY

It's suppossed to look like a strawberry.....but it ISN'T a strawberry. And Ichigo means Strawberry, not Ichigotchi. When I have worked very hard learning all of this stuff, and someone argues with me when they have no idea about it or how much I do know......it makes me mad. :mimitchi:
It is completely out of character for me to burst out like that....but you know what? I knew what Ichigo meant before it was used in Ichigotchi, and most likely before Tamaplooy too. I don't exactly care if he thinks he's right....he can go on and think that....but I know he's wrong and if he tries to prove me wrong....then I'm going to speak up, and not hold anything back(except for the foul language because this is an area of all ages).

And by the way, my 'superior knowledge' comes form he fascination of Tamagotchi and the Japanese language and culture. I know the meanings of names, not ONLY because I've read them somewhere else....but they are the Japanese language and I know some, and am still learning.
All i have to say is....GET OVER YOURSELF!!! I know what strawberry means in Japanese too, okay? I knew it before i realized that it was called an ichigotchi, and i knew that mimi ment ears as in bunny ears for "mimitchi", hana meant nose for "hanatchi's" big nose, hinotama means fire ball for "hinotamatchis" and more. Your not the only one who knows japanese and did their "homework" on tamagotchis. Get over it, seriously, what an ego! I am not from Japan, yet i do know a bit of the language, and YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE

My favorite tamagotchi moment was when my propellortchi sang its first song * )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back