Tamagotchi Music Star Commercial!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colortchi

Reaction score
A while ago I saw the Tamagotchi Music Star commercial =D

There were 3 people and they were in Memetchi, Mametchi, and kuchipatchi costumes and they were rocking!=D

I don't think they put it on Tamagotchi.com.But it was cool!=D

It was on Nick on channel 63, but but it passed ='[

Did any of you guys see it?

I saw it too!!! With the Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi plushies! It was cute.

tamalaura

p.s. Kuchipatchi rocks

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek:

I haven't seen it yet!

But that might be because I'm in the UK.

I'll keep a look out for it though!~

P.S. I agree. ^ Kuchipatchi does rock! (I have a plushie of him with a backpack, & my Tamagotchi Music Star goes in the backpack. :3)

^ We could only YouTube it when we see it again and have a camera with us, which would be really weird.

They also have to know when its on.Ill email Bandai later see if they can put it on Tamagotchi.com, if they haven't already. :]

I emailed Bandai to ask when they were going to put the commercial on Tamagotchi.com.They haven't replied yet though.

-Is waiting-

Last edited by a moderator:
the commercial is probably on tamagotchi.com... does anyone know if they have the music star at target? i checked twice they didnt have it and i couldnt find it at toys r us cuz i got lost and its not at walmart....

I live here in Australia, and I saw a Tamagotchi music star commercial on Nickelodeon all the colors are different and they have some of the US designs, so that means there selling here in AUS if anyone lives here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back