Tamagotchi Music Star Growth Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks, but it's ok that it isn't pinned... :(

Anyway, I am bringing this topic back to life so people can find it easier. Also, so people don't keep posting "How to get..." or "How do I get..." topics on these. This one chart should help.

You didn't make this.

I saw the original chart of this somewhere else, and you just changed some things and said it was "yours".

You didn't make this.
I saw the original chart of this somewhere else, and you just changed some things and said it was "yours".
do you have a link to prove that its online.

Do you know how to get the secret characters?
( The Secret Characters are quite hard to get. You get the 4th Rank Gold on your CD in Music City (tamatown.com). Then you go to the beach area, then go into the shop named "Gotchi Records". Go to the area where there is a pink Kutchipatchi. It says "SPECIAL" And there are the Boys' and Girls' Destiny Stars. Buy either, then send it to your Tamagotchi. The star will be in the Items (Treasure Chest) on your Tama. Select it for the correct gender (Boys Destiny for Boys, Girls Destiny for Girls) and your character will 'eat' it. However, your Tamagotchi character must be an adult. Good luck, patchis-forest! )

The Growth Chart is awesome, Kuromametchi529. Keep up the good work!

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I get Ok care?
Take good care of your Tama, just let your Tama's health drop down to 2 hearts every now and then. Good luck, I find getting OK care characters harder than any others!

i love the growth chart!!! its awsome!!!!!
how do u get kuchipatchi though?? wot is average care i have tried sooo many ways to get him but no method is working i keep on getting mametchi's, shimashimatchi's and kuromametchi's even if i have been taking horrible care of my tama :angry:

and btw i got kuribotchi from extreme bad care :huh: ... i didnt even look at it when it was a baby so i think the toddlers come randomly :huh:
You need to let the teen beep for food 2 times before he evolves. And great chart! It really helps!

Thanks! I got a Mimitchi after super great care. I thought i failed and would get Memetchi later but noooo it was only once. I checked this 1,000,000 times and pretty much studied it... So I got... MIMITCHI!!! It was a Chamametchi :lol:

aw... so that means i neglected my itchigotchi!!!! i got maidtchi

I have a question:

I ALWAYS end up with Tamatchi as the toddler when I have a girl tamagotchi, and according to all the growth charts I've seen, this is a 'horrible' character. But I never let it lose more than one heart in hunger or happiness (I'm obsessive over caring for the baby tamas :) ) and I always play games rather than feed snacks.

Am I doing something wrong? I feel like a terrible owner XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back