Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just waiting for my Blue Tama P's to ship. :p I ordered it from HLJ and chose EMS, and ship now. It was in stock when I bought it. Has anyone's HLJ orders shipped yet?

Not yet. It could be since its Cyber Monday... They might be waiting on shipment so they can ship in bulk. I am just waiting on the message its been shipped. Quite excited.

My order on AmiAmi says "Shipped" but they haven't sent me a confirmation email with the tracking number. I chose EMS as well, so it should be here by the Friday ^_^

Edit: They just sent me one! They said that they were experiencing server problems so the email didn't reach me at first. It shipped on Nov 26th in Japan, so it should be here soon :D I'm so excited!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope mine has been shipped... I haven't got a message it was shipped, but with everybody else getting a tama P, updating might be late. I can't wait for it! The tracking is usually interesting to watch.

Glad yours got shipped Hoshiko.

64a94ca6e6be6c3754cbb63289add0b4.jpg

Well Jason finally shipped my P's. :D Now we play.............the waiting game. I'm gonna lose. -_-

- TamaTamatchi

Don't fret, TamaTamatchi. We're all playing the waiting game :p

Mine's already shipped but they're still stuck in Japan. The earliest I could get my hands on them is probably next week already :p

But that's fine, I still have my iD Ls to keep me busy :D

Ya. The waiting games stinks but it will be worth it. I am keeping busy making random pouches/bags. I am crossing my fingers its shipped. I am just awful when I don't have a tracking number. Or know when things have been shipped.

Playing with my colors while I wait too.

Mines ordered but due the week before Christmas. > :(

And am I the only one who thinks harptchi is cute?

I really like the female characters in Tama P's, they're all adorable.

I think I'm the only one who finds yumemitchi cute haha.

Woo, just checked HLJ, my P's shipped today! Only 27 more days to Christmas, and 27 more days until I can open it. :p

New characters found by furbitchi.

Quote from Tama-Zone.

Awwww cuteness overload
Tamagotchi rythem cm https://youtu.be/XttcoDIT7Ng

Tamagotchi rythem now let's you scan 4 cards which makes up a team when playing the game plus your tamagotchi of course you also can up unlock items and it just money

Check it out too there are new charecters that look to good to be background I reckon they will be raisable on the p's pierce
I have taken a snapshot of the three new characters (If I have missed anyone else new, let me know). I do like the cherry. I have a feeling character 3 is related to Patitchi and character 2 related to Cafe Mama.

f50zex.jpg

Oooh. Those tamas are cute. I really like the main tama girls. Although, they do remind me of Meloditchi and Lovelitchi. Good snags.

2. Japan Post Airmail

Takes an estimated 7 - 14 days for delivery. No insurance or tracking is available.

I emailed Jason and he said that this method was used to ship the tamagotchis. Which makes sense as to why I didn't recieve a tracking number. Was hoping for EMS so that I could possibly get it tomorrow, but I'm guessing ill have to wait till next week.

I'm getting mine tomorrow! It's waiting for me in the post office. I'll come post pics :)

2. Japan Post Airmail

Takes an estimated 7 - 14 days for delivery. No insurance or tracking is available.

I emailed Jason and he said that this method was used to ship the tamagotchis. Which makes sense as to why I didn't recieve a tracking number. Was hoping for EMS so that I could possibly get it tomorrow, but I'm guessing ill have to wait till next week.
You're not alone. I'm on EMS but my P's disappeared from the face of the earth after it left Japan. 4 days of no tracking updates... LOL no difference at all with non-tracking methods.

Let's hope we get ours next week :D

When items disappear in the post... I guess they are in customs. Then when the tracking updates, I am usually correct.

Apparently, mine still hasn't shipped from HLJ. This is totally un-cool for an EMS item. I messaged them, they said it would be shipped either the day I messaged or yesterday. It never updated. I am really not overly happy right now, but I guess the sales are really bogging the down. I am crossing my fingers it HAS been shipped and they aren't planning on telling me they mixed up the EMS tracking codes. I totally understand that many numbers getting confusing but wow...

Haha. That is funny in a way...

Oh well. I wonder if sending the picture of my cat would speed up the process... (saying send me more) Waiting around for HLJ to ship is annouying. I doubt they ship weekends... Not even when they are busy bees. *sigh* complaining won't make them any faster.

Anyone else waiting for shipment from HLJ?

10:07 japan time... They shipped my Tama P. I have to thank this Rubber Duck sticker... It made my day better and then... My Tama sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back