Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my Tamagotchi! :D

It's awesome. I just hatched a baby named Pinkubotchi. She's super cute and looks like a cupcake :)

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask them!

Sorry for the blurry picture, I took it with my webcam.

I just caught her doing the wiggly dance and sent her to the potty!

23kyp76.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What color? Sorta hard to tell.... {Madoka spotted. Maybe Uta Kata? Humm... }
It IS Madoka :p and it's pink! Also she just evolved to Puchihanatchi. After she evolved the Door icon let me choose other things including this Paint Shop where you can actually change the color palette of your tamagotchi at no cost (I think). It is awesome!
EDIT! After a Paint Job, you can reset to the default colors by taking a bath.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kinda finding this unbelievable but for once I'm not impatient. Maybe it's because I have work and so much stuff I'm not paying attention about its tracking. Hehe, hope it arrives Monday. ^_^ anyone buyers from Jason got a tracking number? I didn't......

- TamaTamatchi

I'm kinda finding this unbelievable but for once I'm not impatient. Maybe it's because I have work and so much stuff I'm not paying attention about its tracking. Hehe, hope it arrives Monday. ^_^ anyone buyers from Jason got a tracking number? I didn't......

- TamaTamatchi
*thumbs-up*

Mine just got released by Canadian Customs yesterday and should be here by Monday. *squeeeal*

Jason doesn't usually give tracking numbers. Don't worry, his stuff comes fast...

@Hoshiko

I have a pink one comming my way too! {I meant the poster behind you and the tama, of what I see it reminds me of Uta Kata} The paint shop sounds pretty interesting. Can't wait to try that out.

F649D5A9_zps571fbae3.jpg

So my P's came in the mail a few minutes ago! :) I managed to snap a picture of the box, (And blank out the addresses and tracking number. :p ) it'll be wrapped, and put under our Christmas Tree until Christmas, when I'll finally be able to open it! :p In case anyone was wondering, (Or if it even matters.) the EMS paper on the box said it was 341 grams. I've only picked up the box to shake it, the P's box sounds like its about a few inches smaller than the size of a piece of printer paper, and it feels pretty light. There's some bubble wrap I can hear in the box too, so it might be even smaller than that. :p

Could someone do size comparisons with their P's when they get them?

Got mine today.. ^^ yes, I'm HAPPY!

One small complaint though.. Why is the instruction booklet not in color this time around? :/ What, they wanted to cheap out?

@Hoshiko

I have a pink one comming my way too! {I meant the poster behind you and the tama, of what I see it reminds me of Uta Kata} The paint shop sounds pretty interesting. Can't wait to try that out.
I also meant the poster behind me :) They're both Madoka posters.

Size comparison pics with Tama-go, TamaP, and a v5.5

628D3779-8A41-46DC-9F45-A31BAC332004-21146-0000219087683901.jpg

21986D10-1F5C-4655-B4BD-C18045DD8B11-21146-000021907CC4C175.jpg

Ooh. Must be the same size as IDL. Then my regular pouches will fit. Thanks for the comparasion!

Mine left Japan last night... So... Given customs doesn't take forever, sometime soon.

F649D5A9_zps571fbae3.jpg

So my P's came in the mail a few minutes ago! :) I managed to snap a picture of the box, (And blank out the addresses and tracking number. :p ) it'll be wrapped, and put under our Christmas Tree until Christmas, when I'll finally be able to open it! :p In case anyone was wondering, (Or if it even matters.) the EMS paper on the box said it was 341 grams. I've only picked up the box to shake it, the P's box sounds like its about a few inches smaller than the size of a piece of printer paper, and it feels pretty light. There's some bubble wrap I can hear in the box too, so it might be even smaller than that. :p

Could someone do size comparisons with their P's when they get them?
Congrats on the new arrival. And that goes for everyone who is getting these. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I'd have to open the box just to make sure it's a Tamagotchi in there before wrapping it up. It'd suck to open it up on Christmas morning only to find the company screwed up. But that's just me. I worry about everything.

I'd love to get one of these but I don't order online anymore and I can't read Japanese.

Congratulations I'm so sad now everyone is getting theirs even those who orderd later and mine still hasn't been shipped i feel lonely

…>_<…

On another note can some one do an Id,IDL comparison with the p's I'd rally like to know how much bigger/smaller it is compared

- TamaTamatchi
Emailed him, we won't get tracking cause it as sent by Japan Post Airmail, not EMS.

On another note can some one do an Id,IDL comparison with the p's I'd rally like to know how much bigger/smaller it is compared
I have both iD and iD L's... I can post a comparison once my P's arrive. Hopefully it should be this Monday. *crosses fingers*

I saw some unboxing videos and I'm somewhat disappointed at the monochrome user's manual. But still I'm excited to get my hands on these :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back