Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh so when does the Miracrise pierce come out? also I really wanna tamagotchi p's so I only hsve 23.50$ and it's like 55.34$ the tama ugh! to chores!

The Pocket Designer is really cute, but I'd rather get pierces. I'm still tapping my chin on which pierce to get.

I dont know if any one else has posted this but I just found a picture of the P's station :eek:

IMG_6815.jpg

There is so many things I want to buy now... especially Watchlin, but does anybody have any idea what that- does?

So it's getting close to November, so its been a year since it has been released. Do you think that they will continue with the P series, or will they create a completely new Tamagotchi instead of a P variant?

I personally think they will create a variant of the P because thats what they did with the ID L. However they might create a new one because the new Tamagothi anime isn't set in TamaPlanet anymore :(

I do think it would be a variant because they are making an anniversary piece, a new tama would seem more likely

However it would be silly as theres all the cool new stuff coming out thats expensive, unless its cross compatible.

Last edited by a moderator:
They might do a P's "Posh Fashion" thing like they did with the iD's because of the new series.

They won't just ditch the P's this early on, there's still a ton of stuff coming out for it.

(I just hope the next Tama doesn't have Pierces ._.)

I agree with you Mamapatchi! Although it's nice having the Pierce, I think it would be better if they didnt exist, but I suppose it's making Bandai JP more money :)

They might do a P's "Posh Fashion" thing like they did with the iD's because of the new series.

They won't just ditch the P's this early on, there's still a ton of stuff coming out for it.

(I just hope the next Tama doesn't have Pierces ._.)
UzaVwDt.png

I felt creative

you can't see them that well but Kururutchi and Miraitchi are the tamas on the screen :b.

Its a joke about the ID lovely melody advert

1315780662.jpg

They actuallt might do something like this, it would be interesting to see what Bandainwill create next!

Those P Stations have... tiny screens.... o_o;

I dont think they're portable stations, there like machines dotted around in Japan where you can get items from them :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back