Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's a change pierce, it's gonna be shaped exactly like the other ones have been. :(

Yeah, I forgot about that one. There's the oval-shaped Change Pierces and the two Ciao and Sanrio heart-shaped Pierces. Either it's gonna adopt either of those shapes or have a Mickey-shaped as it should since it makes the most sense.

Yeah, I forgot about that one. There's the oval-shaped Change Pierces and the two Ciao and Sanrio heart-shaped Pierces. Either it's gonna adopt either of those shapes or have a Mickey-shaped as it should since it makes the most sense.
Its probably going to end up as the heart ones since it is a collaboration rather than a regular Tamagotchi change pierce.

The thought of the iconic Mickey Mouse head is interesting.

Found pics of the new toys in packaging!

ml3x9j.jpg

5o79jb.jpg

Yeesh, the Pocket Designer is too expensive. I'd rather just get another Tama P's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do I feel these are recycled items from Precure...? Bandai Japan might have change some of the products to a point and different characters/data but the looks...

Watch- Pinky Catchu (yes! Precure 5) without the cover, different band.

Designer- Dream Collet (yes! Precure 5) with color and different screen area with a button.

For some reason I think you need the pierce with the twins... to use the designer (haven't looked into, just a feeling...)

Guess it wont be a Mickey Mouse head after all.

Looks very Disney Princess theme like...

Said to be released November 23, 2013.

omg im so excited, i purchased the pocket designer and its shipped from CDJAPAN, yesturday it will take no more than 6 days to arrive O.O who else ha purchased it? and how are yas liking it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back