Tamagotchi Sanctuary Adoptions!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the three people who adopted tamas yesterday, that would be: TAMAGIRL2008, *CJPirate*, and Mametchi 4ever, here is an important notice!

Al of you have been taking such good care of your tamas that I would like to award you all with Care Certificates to post in your siggy, or just have, here they are! :) :wacko: :D

To: TAMAGIRL2008

[ :mimitchi: Care]

To: *CJPirate*

[ :) :lol: Care]

To: Mametchi 4ever

[ :mametchi: Care]

Thank you everyone for adopting, and supporting TSA! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww thanks for the gift. but you cant put emotes in siggys but its a nice gift ^-^

Oh and can I have 50 sandwiches

400 sushis

1 toilet

1 toilet paper

1 pack of clothes

10 fried chicken

35 hotdogs

40 hamburgers

1 DS Lite

And 40 soft drinks?

Oh and can I have Ken please? :)

Of course! Yaaaaaaay! New adoption! Here's Ken! :wub: . By the way, he is on Stage 1-baby, but Dylan however is on Stage 2-toddler~enrolled in pre-school. Ken's favorite foods are: Fresh Fruits, and Fried Chicken. Here's your things:

50 sandwiches

400 sushis

1 toilet\toilet paper

1 set of clothes (Shirt, pants, shoes)

10 fried chicken

35 hotdogs

40 hamburgers

1 Nintendo DS Lite

40 soft drinks...please keep track of all of your things! :p

Thank you, Ken and Dylan will be very pleased! :) :wub:

Thank you for adopting and purchasing in TSA! :lol:

Okay everyone, Ken is taken, but remember, Elle, Berry, and Bob are waiting for adoption! To see them, go to Page 1, Post #3!

:lol: Ken-Gender: boy*Adopted*

Hey Everyone!

Okay, here are the rest of the available tamas to adopt! Please adopt soon, all of them need a good home!

:chohimetchi: Elle-Gender: girl

-_- Berry-Gender: girl*Adopted*

:ichigotchi: Bob-Gender: boy

That's what's available, remember that the new group of tamagotchis won't arrive untill these guys are adopted! For those who have already adopted, remember that the TSA Shop is open 24\7!

Ken and Dylan are playing on there white ds's.

Ken and Dylan are playing animal crossing

:lol: : Look I beat the game!

:( : What?! I just turned on my DS!

Hey Everyone!

Since I'm the owner of TSA, I think it would only be right if I adopted a tama, hmmm, which one shall I choose, how about Berry :lol: ?! Okay Berry, come meet your new owner! *Berry walks up, and says hello* Berry is on Stage 1-baby, here are her fave foods: Scones, and Salad. Here's what I'm getting from the TSA Shop:

4 scones

4 salads

1 stuffed llama

2 sets of maraccas

Berry says, "thank you, I'll be very happy!" :(

Okay, Berry is adopted, but remember, Elle, and Bob still need new homes! :D :D :(

Of Course! Here's Elle! :) Please take good care of her. She's on Stage 1-baby, and her fave foods are: Apple Pie, and Peanuts. Plus your shop items:

1 of everything from the TSA shop!

Thank you for adopting and purchasing in TSA! :D

Okay everyone, Elle is taken, but remember, Bob needs a new home! :D :( ;)

Hey Everyone,

I know I adopted Berry, but TAMAGIRL2008 would like to have her, so here she is, reserved for TAMAGIRL2008. :) .

A special note: I will be takinga break from TT for a little while, so the adoption center will be closed down for the time I'm gone, please take whatever you need from the shop, and I hope to see you all again soon. Thank you!

;) luv2dance :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back