Tamagotchi Sanctuary Adoptions!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone!

I'm back, and ready to start up TSA again! We will have some new shop items, and new tamagotchis available for adoption! There's some new stuff to look at...so, have fun! ^_^ :D

Thank you for being so loyal to TSA! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchi Adoptions!

Here's the new group of tamagotchis! Take a look, they all need new homes!

:D Jenna~Gender: girl

^_^ Sunny~Gender:girl*Adopted*

:wub: Violet~Gedner: girl*Adopted*

:( Matthew~Gedner: boy

:D Henry~Gender: boy

:D Laurelai~Gender: girl

:eek: Tim~Gender: boy

Please make a post saying which tama you'd like to adopt, with their picture! Thanks! All these tams need a good home! Remember, they all start on stage 1!

TSA 'Mini' Specialty Shop!

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to TSA's 'Mini' Specialty Shop! Here we have special items, that fill up 2 of your tamagotchi's happiness\hunger hearts instead of 1! However, these items cost payment, you have to level up my tamagotchi: Shimmer 2 times; through post, please. Check out these specialty items, your tamas are gauranteed to love them!

Foods and Drinks:

-Mango Juice

-Garlic Grilled Shrimp-Dreamsicle Yogurt

-Marinated Beef Bowl

-New York Style Cheesecake, with fresh strawberry sauce

Items:

-Mac Laptop

-Wii

Please post what food\item(s) you would like. Note: items can be used only twice, so after 2 uses, please come back to the shop, and purchase more! And, food, you know, only once! =) Remember: there is no payment for food\items, just to take good care of your tama! Thanks for visiting the TSA 'Mini' Specialty Shop!

Mametchi 4ever:

i know i didn't adopt her from TSA, but my :D Lea would like to meet :) Nick.

:lol: Oh Thx Violet will have a wonderful home! I will stop by later to buy from the shop!

:furawatchi: Violet hopes i take care of here enough to get a care certificate! She thinks they are cute!! :wacko:

To: Ponytchiluv

Hello Ponytchiluv,

Thank you for expressing interest in TSA. However, I saw a while ago that Mametchi4ever is taking a break from TT. But, since I run TSA, I can have them meet, let me know if this is what you'd like.

To: tamabuddi

Hello tamabuddi,

Thank you for adopting Violet, and giving her a loving home. I know she will be taken care of. Just for taking the time to make that post, you will be awarded with a care certificate! Here it is, enjoy!

[ :furawatchi: Care]

Thank you for taking such good care of Violet, remember, she's on Stage 1-baby, and her favorite foods are: Mango Juice, and Salad! :lol: :wacko:

Thank you for visiting TSA! :lol:

Oh thz so much! I will let violet know I am going to shop for her favorite foods and that you have awarded me with a care certificate! She is asleep right now! Bye! lol

actually lea already met a tama from a different center named james. :wacko: :furawatchi:

Who's Available?

Is there a Shop to buy things?

By the way, this place is so cool! I love it!

OMG! I must have Sunny! She's really cute!

Could I have her?

Pretty Please with Bells on top?(I sound like a 2 Year old)

:rolleyes: I shall love her 4ever!

Haha, you don't sound like a 2-year old! :p Of course you can have Sunny! :mimitchi: Yaaaaaaay! New adoption! Thanks TAMAGIRL2008! ;) Sunny's fave foods are: Fresh Fruits, and Pasta! Remember she's on Stage 1-Baby!

Okay, 2 tamagotchis have been adopted from TSA so far...here's what we have left:

:D Jenna~Gender: girl

:D Matthew~Gender: boy

:rolleyes: Henry~Gender: boy

:D Tim~Gemder: boy

That's who we have, remember: :mimitchi: Violet, :D Sunny, and :D Laurelai have already been adopted!

Thank you for adopting in TSA! :p

Thanks!

Sunny is really cute!!

Can I have her stats please?

I shall buy some things soon. Have you Adopted one? Cos little Sunny is a bit Lonely.

Ok. I wonder why she's Excited? I know! I'm taking her to the shop to buy something for her!

:rolleyes: Sunny: *Slowly and shyly walks up to Shimmer* "Hello, I'm Sunny."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back