Tamagotchi The TV Show and DS game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have any info about Tamagotchi The TV Show or the DS game please post it on this topic. Thank you. :D

Bandai is releasing a Lovelitchi soft toy on October 25, 2009! The Japanese item is called ラブリっちぬいぐるみ :)

Meaning - ラブリっち(Lovelitchi) ぬいぐるみ(soft toy) :D

Click here to see the picture of the toy if you wish to see it. ^_^

You can also buy this toy on Amazon for ¥ 1,660. But it won’t be released till October 25, 2009, and can't be shipped outside Japan. -_- :wacko:

The World Tour Edition IS the V6.5, so the answer is probably not, at this time.
Yes, I knew that.

Wait, so what you are trying to tell me is that- the world tour editon isnt going to come out at all? Are you sure. What sources do you have?

my brother has this friend and his parents work for bandi but to bad he moved he was going to give me a tamagotchi color and ther is going to be a tamagotchi v6.5 and there is going to be a tamagotchi coor in inglease and bandi still has angels and all the other ones i am not liying i whould never liy because it is wrong and mean i cant whait for the tamagotchi color inleash version :D :D :D

[SIZE=21pt]BIG UPDATE!!![/SIZE]

OMG! Tamagotch Channel has updated there channel with Tamagotchi The TV Show!!! :wub:

They have posted info about the TV Show and more. Only one thing from the show has been posted so far, which is the characters! :kuribotchi:

Characters :D

High Class Characters ^_^

Low Class Characters -_-

Plus its not just Loveiltchi as the new character. There are three more others!? :wacko:

There is more fun to coming soon on the website!!! So look out!!! :ichigotchi:

https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/tama_anime/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchi The TV Show!テレビアニメ『たまごっち!』2009年10月12日スタート!毎週月曜日夜7時からテレビ東京系にて放送!

You would think that after 2 years of Tamagotchi The Movies, there was going to be a third movie this year!? Will your WRONG, this year… there is going to be a TAMAGOTCHI TV SHOW!!!!!!!! ^_^

The show is just called たまごっち! (TAMAGOTCHI!), but I think there is more to the title than Tamagotchi. Also the show will open in Japan on 12/10/2009! We will find out more about this show in time. :D

Will anyway, Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Chamametchi, Kikitchi, Haphapitchi, and Kuromametchi are on the show as will. Also there is going to be a NEW character pop star called ラブリっち (Lovelitchi) and the show is a Tamagotchi TV show on Tamagotchi Planet, LOL! Mametchi is one of the stars on Tamagotchi show as will. Will…. The show is just like the Tamagotchi Music Star, so we might see Dazzilitchi and Dreamitchi on the show as will! Also more, the show is going to run for 7 weeks “I think”!? I can’t really read Japanese that will!? :wacko:

To see more about this, click here to go to Gotchshinbun on Tamagotch Channel about it! :wub:

Tamagotchi The TV Show, DS game!

たまごっちのなりきりチャンネル

Like the show, there is going to be a DS game based on the show! All the 8 games like the cooking show on the Tamagotchi The TV Show are on the DS game! You can be only two characters, Mametchi or Lovelitchi on the game, to battle it out. To be the No1 Star on Tamagotchi TV! I don’t know much, but it sounds like a REALLY FUN GAME! The game is released on 5/11/2009 in Japan! :kuribotchi:

Click here to see more about this AWESOME DS game! :ichigotchi:
テレビアニメ『たまごっち!』2009年10月12日スタート!毎週月曜日夜7時からテレビ東京系にて放送!cool i like that!

テレビアニメ『たまごっち!』2009年10月12日スタート!毎週月曜日夜7時からテレビ東京系にて放送!cool i like that!
What do you mean? You like the Japanese words or the Japanese saying!? :D

[SIZE=21pt]BIG UPDATE!!![/SIZE]
OMG! Tamagotch Channel has updated there channel with Tamagotchi The TV Show!!! :wub:

They have posted info about the TV Show and more. Only one thing from the show has been posted so far, which is the characters! :kuribotchi:

Characters ^_^

High Class Characters ^_^

Low Class Characters -_-

Plus its not just Loveiltchi as the new character. There are three more others!? :wacko:

There is more fun to coming soon on the website!!! So look out!!! :ichigotchi:

https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/tama_anime/index.html
What are the other three Tamagotchis names in English? I want to know but I can't read Japanese. :angry:

[SIZE=21pt]NEW UPDATE!!![/SIZE]

Bandai has posted a little mini website for Tamagotchi The TV Show!

The website is called in Japanese たまごっち ラブリンと一緒 壁紙プレゼントコーナー. I will get back to you as soon as I know the English translation to this. B)

One of my favourite features on the website is the wallpaper! The wallpapar is a picture of Loveiltchi performing on stage in front of Mametchi and his friends, and other well known Tamagotchis. :nyatchi:

If you would like one to put on your computer, click on the size that matches your computer's screen. :wub:

[SIZE=10pt]800 X 600 :wub: [/SIZE]

1024 X 768 :wub:

1280 X 1024 ;)

Nice wallpapers. ;)

Actually, there are 5 new characters.

Lovelytchi (we know who she is),

Spicytchi (that KuroMametchi like dude that has the S on his stomach, high class),

Akaspetchi (the red dollop in the low class characters),

Pipospetchi (the green dollop in the low class characters),

and Uwasatchi (don't know what she is, but she's in the high class characters and is cute).

Nice wallpapers. :nyatchi: Actually, there are 5 new characters.

Lovelytchi (we know who she is),

Spicytchi (that KuroMametchi like dude that has the S on his stomach, high class),

Akaspetchi (the red dollop in the low class characters),

Pipospetchi (the green dollop in the low class characters),

and Uwasatchi (don't know what she is, but she's in the high class characters and is cute).
Thanks but you spelled Loveiltchi wrong, Oh will. Thanks for your help but who is Uwasatchi!? Do you have a picture of her, because I would like to see her! ;)

I have found more info about the McDonald toys for Tamagotchi The TV Show. :kuribotchi:
The toys are little plastic Tamagotchi’s with a little item and chain. :hitodetchi:

1. Mametchi & Gotchiman

- Don’t know what Gotchiman is, but please reply on this topic if you do :unsure:

2. Memetchi & Pink Gugu-bear

3. Kuchipatchi & Soft Drink

- The same drink that was featured in the Japanese Tamagotchi Movie Trailer. But it has a T on it and its all coloured yellow :lol:

4. Haphapitchi & Flower

5. Unknown???

It doesn’t tell you what the fifth one is, it’s a surprise!? :eek:

I think the last one is going to be Lovelitchi with a microphone or something. :wacko:

Here is the image of the toys and more - :)

https://zotaku.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/..._animeoct09.jpg
I was right, the last keychain was Lovelitchi with a microphone! ^_^

They have the items on sale on Tamagotch Channel and to show on Gotchishinbun. :wub:

Also here is a picture of the five keychains if you want to see it. :ichigotchi:

https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/item1/image...12586285000.jpg :kuribotchi:

what i want o know is why we (in america) dont have any tama movies or shows. it's not like we can't make any. we have fine anamation studios and stuff.

what i want o know is why we (in america) dont have any tama movies or shows. it's not like we can't make any. we have fine anamation studios and stuff.
You are getting the Tamagotchi movies over there in USA soon, on Spring 2010. On that date both Tamagotchi movies will be released on one DVD, and you might get to see Tamagotchi The TV Show on TV!!! :)

but when will the tv show star at what time i hope it dosent start at 3 or 2 or 1 because i come home at 4 i hope it stars and 5 because i go to woodland hill school academy and i live in northollywood and thats why :)

[SIZE=21pt]NEW UPDATE!!![/SIZE]

Bandai has now made a full made website of Tamagotchi The TV Show, and this is different! :eek:

It has characters, downloads, watch episodes and much more on this website! :(

https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/tamagotchi/index.html :wub:

Also it has the TRAILER of the TV Show on the website. I am going to post this on YouTube but I need to know how to post it!? Would someone tell me how to upload it!? Tamagotchi The TV Show trailer! :wub:

Thanks but you spelled Loveiltchi wrong, Oh will. Thanks for your help but who is Uwasatchi!? Do you have a picture of her, because I would like to see her! :(
So did you. :wub:

Also, there are 3 types of japanese writing. There's the simple curly writing that most Japanese characters are written in (the "tchi" part of tamagotchis' names are written with this); the busy writing that is shared with Chinese writing; and lastly the "square" writing, made of hard lines, that is literally a word in a language other then Japan, written with Japanese symbols. Lovelytchi is written in that writing. If we read it exactly as it is written, it is said "Raburitchi", but as it's an English word written with Japanese symbols, we can translate it directly back to English, aka "Lovelytchi". I did not spell it wrong.

Uwasatchi: On the high-class characters, there is an arrow somewhere near the characters you can choose from. It looks like the "Play" button on a DVD player or something. Click that arrow, and you'll see Uwasatchi.

So did you. :( Also, there are 3 types of japanese writing. There's the simple curly writing that most Japanese characters are written in (the "tchi" part of tamagotchis' names are written with this); the busy writing that is shared with Chinese writing; and lastly the "square" writing, made of hard lines, that is literally a word in a language other then Japan, written with Japanese symbols. Lovelytchi is written in that writing. If we read it exactly as it is written, it is said "Raburitchi", but as it's an English word written with Japanese symbols, we can translate it directly back to English, aka "Lovelytchi". I did not spell it wrong.

Uwasatchi: On the high-class characters, there is an arrow somewhere near the characters you can choose from. It looks like the "Play" button on a DVD player or something. Click that arrow, and you'll see Uwasatchi.
I know that I spelled Lovelitchi right. It says on Tamagotchi Channel in English. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back