Tamagotchi The TV Show and DS game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where?(Turn on Japanese encoding for this next bit) ラブリっち literally translates to Lovelytchi.
Look at the items on sale of Lovelitchi. On one of them, this book thing showing Lovelitchi has Lovelitchi's name on the top of it saying her English name Lovelitchi! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]NEW UPDATED! FIRST EPISODE![/SIZE]

「ワクワク!たまストリートで大レース」「ドキドキ!ラブリンは誰にほほえむ?」

たまごっちタウンで暮らす元気な男の子、まめっち。

今日は、たまごっちタウンの商店街「たまストリート」で行われる「わくわく大レース」に参加!スーパーアイドル・ラブリンもやって来て町は大盛り上がり。

いよいよレースがスタート!勝負の行方は...!?

This is my English translation! Sorry if I have made mistakes, no one is perfect. - :rolleyes:

"Exciting! Street Great Egg Race" "excited! Lavrin the smile to anyone?"

In Tamagotchi Town lives a healthy young boy called, Mametchi .

Today, shopping in Tamagotchi Town "Street Egg" made in "the Great Race thrilled" to join! Super Idol Lavrin town also has come great excitement.

Race finally started! The game is missing...!?

[SIZE=21pt]NEW UPDATED! FIRST EPISODE![/SIZE]
「ワクワク!たまストリートで大レース」「ドキドキ!ラブリンは誰にほほえむ?」

たまごっちタウンで暮らす元気な男の子、まめっち。

今日は、たまごっちタウンの商店街「たまストリート」で行われる「わくわく大レース」に参加!スーパーアイドル・ラブリンもやって来て町は大盛り上がり。

いよいよレースがスタート!勝負の行方は...!?

This is my English translation! Sorry if I have made mistakes, no one is perfect. - :D

"Exciting! Street Great Egg Race" "excited! Lavrin the smile to anyone?"

In Tamagotchi Town lives a healthy young boy called, Mametchi .

Today, shopping in Tamagotchi Town "Street Egg" made in "the Great Race thrilled" to join! Super Idol Lavrin town also has come great excitement.

Race finally started! The game is missing...!?
OMG, I have found the ending credits to the Tamagotchi TV! :D

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

[SIZE=21pt]NEW UPDATE![/SIZE]

The Japanese entertainment conglomerate Bandai has announced on Tuesday that the McDonald's Japan restaurant chain will include a DVD with exclusive Tamagotchi! anime in each Happy Set meal during the November 7-8 weekend. (Happy Sets are the Japanese equivalent of Happy Meals in North America.) As part of the limited-time promotion, the Tamagotchi! Special DVD will include exclusive animation and the music video of "the hit song 'Every Lovely' by the Tamagotchi Planet idol, Lovelitchi. :(

Click here to see the picture of the McDonald CD! :(

Click here to see sound track CD of Tamagotchi The TV Show, that features Lovelitchi's song! :(

McDonald's November campaign will promote Bandai's new Tamagotchi ID virtual pet toy line, as well as the new Tamagotchi! television anime series. The Tamagotchi ID will be available in six colors in Japan on Tamagotchi's "birthday" on November 23, while the new anime will premiere on October 12. (The first Tamagotchi were launched on November 23, 1996, and most new incarnations have been launched on the same day ever since.) The new toy line will feature the ability to download weekly items that appear in the Tamagotchi! anime episodes. Tamagotchi owners can then use the items to customize their "pet" or trade them wirelessly with other owners. :furawatchi:

o wo Luckily I can understand a few Japanese characters since they're derived from Chinese characters. [Mandarin ftw! 8D]

-edit-

Lucky typo day. 3:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

12th OCTBOERRR ????????????????????????? MY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HOLYYY GOTCHI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[SIZE=21pt]Tamagotchi The TV Show Episodes 3![/SIZE] :angry:

Part 1 -

たまごっち! 第3話 『1/3』 「ゴーゴー!TAMAX-TV見学」 :angry:

Part 2 -

たまごっち! 第3話 『2/3』 「ゴーゴー!TAMAX-TV見学」 :angry:

Part 3 -

たまごっち! 第3話 『3/3』 「ゴーゴー!TAMAX-TV見学」 :angry:

[SIZE=14pt]IMPORTANT![/SIZE] :wacko:

Like I said on my first post...

on 5:45 of たまごっち! 第3話 『1/3』 「ゴーゴー!TAMAX-TV見学」, guess what. DREAMITCHI IS ON THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Also on 4:53 on たまごっち! 第3話 『2/3』 「ゴーゴー!TAMAX-TV見学」, DAZZILITCHI AND DREAMITCHI ARE ON SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

So, we've got episode 2 and 3, but what about episode 1?! I can't find it.
I don't know. It says on TVTAMAGOTCHI's profile that he forget to recond it when it aired, I think!? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back