Tamagotchi took a bath?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you know when your tama takes a bath?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont know

• dont care and never will

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the last time mine took a bath was.... :huh: hey wait a minute, when did... :unsure: or was that her, no it was definatly... or maybe.. :rolleyes: ohhhhh, it was about 3 gens ago
how stupid of me to forget! :rolleyes: :blink:
ha ......so .. people make mistakes... its ok .... friends are like so fun right.?

look down there...

no i mean all the way down.....

soo close but no....

yea.... there you got it....

P.s friends?

when my tamagotchi was a baby it took baths all the time now shes an udult and she had a baby she doesnt take baths anymore!!

my friends memetchi brushes its teeth! my tama is a butterflytchi right now!!! Sorry to interrupt the topic, but can someone help me? my tama turned into a kusatchi (pot plant) 5 times in a row a little while ago, how was i looking after it for that to happen???

-_- DID YOU SEE *removed*!!!! :marumimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine took a bath yesterday i was using the compu and i looked at my tama and noticed it was taking a bath.As for making the tub go byebye just pulsa un boton y se va.

:D oops sorry as little spanglish there,push a button and it goes away.[sorry im latin and i sometimes forget to write in english.

:) My tama is taking a bath right now it's 6:53pm in P.R.[Puerto Rico]He's been taking a bath for 20 minutes now.I just let him remain in his happiness and luxury.

Compu=computer :)

You did not answer my question properly! Where is the bad part
It should be OBVIOUS to anyone, the bad part was the F-word, even though it was *'d out.

This is supposed to be a site where kids don't have to see language like that.

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

It should be OBVIOUS to anyone, the bad part was the F-word, even though it was *'d out.This is supposed to be a site where kids don't have to see language like that.

:wacko: :huh: :)
Okay, this boy at school called all of my friends and me the F word once. He was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy younger than us. If you were there, what would you do when you saw the boy calling my friends and me the F word.

Call me Camelle, not *santagotchi*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back