Tamagotchi took a bath?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you know when your tama takes a bath?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont know

• dont care and never will

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wacko: mine's taking a bath with the mimitchi costume on.

OOHH NNOO!!

He's gonna smell like wet dog :p

It's 7:45pm [in puerto rico]

HI TAMOGOTHICHIS A f*****g AWSOME AND A BIT KIDDY FROM STEVE THEY R GA
REPORTED!!!!! I can't believe u would say that! this site has 8 year olds and stuff here! I don't care if you used *'s, because everone knows what u mean!

Okay, this boy at school called all of my friends and me the F word once. He was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy younger than us. If you were there, what would you do when you saw the boy calling my friends and me the F word.

Call me Camelle, not *santagotchi*.
the F word isn't a noun, the little kid doesn't even know how to use the word! Plus, that isn't even on topic!

Take this up, tamadogg. 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164062862089986280348253421170677982![/size][/font]
what do u have against tamadogg? it's even in your siggy, u hate him/her, why?

<_< :( The duck thingy is a potty.It's for ur tamagotchi 2 get potty-trained.Have u ever noticed that it only happens when it's a toddler?!?!?!?!?!? :D :D :D THATS B CUZ ITS GETTING POTTY TRAINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :p :D :D

Hehe. It was adorable when I looked down and my tama was taking a bath.

I felt a little perverted for watching, but it was still adorable! :kuribotchi:

the F word isn't a noun, the little kid doesn't even know how to use the word! Plus, that isn't even on topic!
She/he is right you know, it's not a noun. It's either an adjective or verb ^.^ *whoo!*

Anyway I think it's cute when it's taking a bath because it looks so happy!

WHAT ABOUT THE DUCK THANG! :( J'AI AUSSIE SAIS (that means i have to know) right?

:angry: :p :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
:wacko: My tama took a weird bath or some thing i think it usualy takes a bath once a week..... :wacko:
[SIZE=7pt]Tamagotchis have to keep clean too, y'know. xP[/SIZE]

Do you mind, there are young kids on this website!!!!!!!!  :D   :furawatchi:  
but if the duck is for bathing then how come when my tama washroom it sat on a duck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back