Tamagotchi two, toot toot!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Yeah of course.Ok, my log is one week and a year old. :(

I called the matchmaker millions of times, 95 to be exact, and RTT was so kind to send me binary's secret characetr code, so I did that.

I plugged in the 5185 code, and I got a card with a 1 and a heart. ;) Very happily, I used it, and the matchmaker came. A thing in a veil/curtains came, and they kissed (filmstar kiss!!) and I got a baby... A question mark!! Wee! :(
What do you mean, Binary's secret character code?

Could I try it one time? And was it on a teen or adult or something? I wish I could use that...

This is by far the largest log I have seen! It takes me 2 hours to read through it all! It's great! I hope I will be able to make my logs as good as yours one day.......

I know I know!But Ill go in order.

Next gen Ill go for 5186, and sometime later 5187. :D Entamas are so exciting and always full of surprises!
They are! ;)

My Entama came yesterday and I only just found out some of the surprises!!!!!!! :)

What's your Entama again? Mine's a Mamezoku Intelligence! Character: Mamebotchi, name: Popi♥♪*

HE IS SO CUTE!!

Which game do you find easiest? I think I find the card game easy!!! I also have one of these power boosting pills - which is for Intelligence points. MULTI USE item!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 117 Intelligence points, 21 Style points and 15 Kindness points.

<_<

Well, my awesome Ohigetchi (that beard was ever so cute, you must admit!!! :lol: :lol:) evolved today into a very formal Nekutaitchi. It is very cool, like a bird with a tuft of hair. :blink: Must take pictures!!! (actually I did, of it cleaning its teeth!!)

E-Tamago code:

E-Tamago UFO code:

my tamagotchi terned in too a thing with...well it was like a robot. i no there are 2 kineds of robots now. can you tell me the 2 names?

Do you mean Androtchi/Robotchi B) ?

Gozarutchi :( looks like a robot. There is also Young Robotchi.

Anyway, my Nekutaitchi got a job as a scientist, has received matchmaker three times (Maidotchi, Dinosaurutchi, Dinosauritchi), and a salary of 1000GP:

But I already lost 700 in total (several robberies)

Well, after being offered Mimitchi, Maidotchi and Memetchi, I selected Memetchi.

Well, I actually did a video of it, so hopefully, soon Ill get it all up for you. The kiss wasnt as filstarry this time-lol. ;)

I got a Memezoku girl... I wanted a boy, but oh well. :lol: Ill try NOT get Ponitchi, maybe Memetchi, or the worst Memezoku character, which I cant remember who it was! :D :D

I was going to use the call dating service, but it said "no".

Does anyone know why that happens? Can't you use the dating service two generations in a row?

Well, Ill try next gen. ^_^

Well, I have my baby, I havent named nor looked after it.

Im not here to say that, I am here to say...

[SIZE=23pt]I Am Getting A C[/SIZE]IAO![SIZE=23pt]LIMITED EDITION CHO JINSEI ENJOY [/SIZE][SIZE=27pt]MEMECCI!!![/SIZE]

Sorry for the way too big size-if you wish to quote this reduce the size. :p

I am incredibly happy:

2nd Entama off Internet

2nd Tama off Internet

Limited Edition

For my birthday...

Next goal:

Kakeibo

Keitai

AKAI

Playing Cards

Flash Plate

V3

Angelgotchi

I'm greedy!!!

:p :p :angry: :angry: sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a lucky tamagotchi!!!!!!!!!! see ya later!!!!!!!!!! :kuribotchi: :D :D

Awww... Poor you.

I used a shipping 1-2 days and on Thursday it shipped. :huh:

I can't wait! Although Ill probably get it for my birthday.

Now I need:

* Three V3s, one to trade for angel

* Kakeibo

*Tamagotchi Playing cards

and if possible

*Keitai

*AKAI

Great news! Well, not perfect news, but anyhow-NEWS.

My EnTama evolved. my Memepetchi became Young Memetchi. I wanted Ichigotchi, but what can I do. :mellow:

Codes:

Normal

UFO to anywhere:

:huh:

Sorry to say.. But I really doubt that the CIAO edition is limeted edition anymore.. Before, They only released 660, But now more, and more have been available in Japanese shops, websites ect..

But the design is still cool.... (But I hate it Lol)

Sorry to say.. But I really doubt that the CIAO edition is limeted edition anymore.. Before, They only released 660, But now more, and more have been available in Japanese shops, websites ect..
But the design is still cool.... (But I hate it Lol)
I was like... thinking the same.

But I go by the limited edition part. Doesnt matter if more were made-it will still be soemthing precious. And nothing better than a nice design to the collection. :furawatchi:

Wow! A Memetchi!! You're lucky!! My Entama just got a baby boy Kuchizoku, Kuchiotchi.
Nice!

With Kuchibotchi you can try and raise Kuchipatchi (which I think is the medium character), and then achieve the secret characetr NonBiritchi (who looks dazed). I would be very interested in knowing his password.

Im going to raise - like Kyliesmum(as I said previosuly) - a Makikotchi, which I think is by FAR the cutest character. :angry:

Anyway, my Memetchi codes:

E-tamago

UFO

Latest posts

Back