Tamagotchi two, toot toot!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today Im FULL of happy-happy news!

First off, my Ciao arrived, four days before yesasia said. It was meant to come on the fourth. I was lucky to see the package, if not I wouldnt have known it had come. :furawatchi:

Second, my congratulations to members chocosilver and Roar The Tiger for having disocvered and informed me about the new UraTama, which is going to be launched on my birthday. it looks partyish and starry, as if to celebrate the ten TamaYears (thanks again chocosilver)

Another two news flash:

I called my Ciao Ciaotchi (spelt CHIAOTCHI or CHI-A-O-(T)-CHI). When I pulled out the tab, I got a little duck on the front, which said soemthing in um... Japanese. A special Ciao feature? I never saw it on my other one anyway.

The egghatched pretty fast, or so it seemed to be like my first entama-a baby boy Kuchizoku. Im narked a new Tama is out! LOL!

Ill never catch up. Fine, Ill give up getting a Kakeibo, and Ill save up for an UraStarryTama. Lol.

Also, RTT (and I just now) found the news secret characetr page: Secret Character News, so, go check it out. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well-my Tamagotchi became a MemetchI! Just what I wanted! Now I can get secret Char, like Kyliesmum.Also gotta thank KM for giving me codes to boost my GUT points to over 200, to help me achieve my goal. :mametchi:
Lucky You, You got A Memetchi :gozarutchi: I neveer get memetchi I find them so cute I have only ever goten :nazotchi: s my goal is to get a :D You must Take great Care Of your tamas spiffy!

EDIT: I hope to check on your tamas soon I love your log I'm getting an en-tama like maybe to day :pochitchi: And I can't Wait! (I know this is a little off topic but...) When I get my en-tama could you help me B)

2nd EDIT: I'm all en-tama ready I'm ordering one and It should come in like two weeks! (if I win the acution)

Lucky You, You got A Memetchi :wacko: I neveer get memetchi I find them so cute I have only ever goten :furawatchi: s my goal is to get a <_< You must Take great Care Of your tamas spiffy!
EDIT: I hope to check on your tamas soon I love your log I'm getting an en-tama like maybe to day :ph34r: And I can't Wait! (I know this is a little off topic but...) When I get my en-tama could you help me :unsure:

2nd EDIT: I'm all en-tama ready I'm ordering one and It should come in like two weeks! (if I win the acution)
Glad you like!

I shall happily help you. You may ask here or via PM if you like. :huh:

I put a help topic in Tips and Tricks all to do with Entama-you may find it useful. :lol:

Well, yesterday or so, my Memetchi got a job as a singer, and today, thansk to the help of Kyliesmum, Ive got its style GUT points to 999, so Im all set and prepared to get Makikotchi. :eek:

Couple of days left!

Yay!

I cannot wait!

My Kuchibotchi became a Young Kuchipatchi yesterday. I videod it getting its new teacher, so Ill upload it, and maybe put it in my blog. :mellow: And provide the link here.

Ive had Young Kuchi before--its lips look all swollen! Lol!

Im Sorry too be posting here, but this log is very well done!!! 24 pages of complete enjoyment!!!! KEEP IT UP!!

Im Sorry too be posting here, but this log is very well done!!! 24 pages of complete enjoyment!!!! KEEP IT UP!!
I dont mind, I like compliments. B) It keeps me going, lol.

Glad you like my 24 pages, lol, one for each hou xD

Anyway, at my friends house, I let my Young Kuchipatchi (Ciaotchi) drop its hearts so I have a chance to get Kuchipatchi

Well, my Cho Jinsei Ciáo, became a Minotchi, I wasnt happy.

My Memetchi, got the correct job, and finally, as of yesterday, became a Makikotchi. Makikotchi is paused so I can connect it straight away with Ciáo when it gets a job, so they can mate together. :lol:

About time I wrote out a Connection Guide of Entama.

So, here goes:

[SIZE=13pt]EnTama Connection[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

First of all, to connect our EnTamas, we must whizz to the fifth option, the one with the heart. Once we are there, we must select the first option, which is EnTama.

If we have done that we should get another long Menu:

⋙Game: In this option, we can choose to play games with other entamas. I must say that Entamas connect very quickly, and when they do, they start directly with the game, no hopping off, so that makes it even faster, and cooler!

The first option within games is the ball game. I do not know what it is really called. It is a funny game. Both entamas start jumping on this trampoline, as if to send balls to the otehr entama. Slowly the balls accumulate under them, as if the other entama has sent them. The first entama to be pushed off the screen because of these 'balls'. The winning entama gets a happiness heart and 30GP, which is a nice touch. The one who loses may lose a heart depending on how many hearts it already had filled up.

The second option within games is something like karaoke or singing. The first song type is Rock, or hard rock. The second is the nice little tinkly tune and the last one is the soulful 'lovey-dovey'. I noticed that you can connect one EnTama as one type of music, and the other as another, and they still play. After singing the melody once, on a blackboard all these numbers appear. Then they stop on a random number. One wins, the other loses. The winner gets 30GP as usual, the same as on the game mentioned above.

⋙Give Present: We use this option to send gifts to other entamas. The receiving entama must go to the option below. This can be somewhat annoying because it takes longer to find the right present than to be on the STAND BY in the third option, so I often end up twiddling about a lot, lol. This option has many other options too...

The first option is give food. You select a food/snack/cooking item/cooked item, and connect. I havent actually tried sending food yet, so I dont know whether the receiver eats what's sent directly like on V2s, or whether it stores it. I dont know whether it sends all three foods, or just one of them. Something to try out.

The second option is give item. I think everything that is stored in your treasure box can be sent with this option. I do not know about 'medicine' which pushes GUT points up I think, but you can select any item. It sends one at a time, Ive sent items with this. :kuribotchi:

The third option has non-keepable presents. They are very cool though. The receiver can like the present very much, or not like it, depending on what happens. Here is what I have seen occur:

*Flowers: If it likes the flowers, it gets very happy, and hops up and down beside it. It doesnt like it when a fly/moth/bug suddenly flies out of it. The receiver looks scared, and cries.

*Small Cake: If it likes it, it hops up and down, and eats it. It doesnt like it when it starts to eat it, and before taking out a mouthful, this bat flies down, and takes it away. This makes the character scared at first (bat appears), then furious (when the bat carts it off) and finally sad (no cake).

*Birthday/Huge Cake: If it likes it, it shall eat it. It doesnt like it when while eating, this bug/fly/moth comes out. The character looks horror stricken. The cake disappears, and this black thing with aline comes out of its mouth, that is, its spat out the cake/has been sick. Poor Tama, lol.

*Diamond Ring: Not much activity with this. It hops up and down if it likes it. If it doesnt, it just cries.

The fourth option isnt selectable for me, so I do not know what it sends. Maybe it can send Gotchipoints? Does anyone know?

⋙Receiving Presents: The third option. If you are going to receive a present from another entama, simply press this. it goes straight to STAND BY. You just have to wait till the other entama connects. Then, the sending entama has an AWAY sign in Japanese. Meanwhile, as usual, it drops down, leaves the present, and leaves. Then the present is opened, and the reaction is done. I think sometimes the entama can send the incorrect present and you get like this explosion (saw in instructions), but I have only sent two items so far, so I dont know. xD

⋙Marriage: The fourth option. It isn't selectable for me yet on one entama, so I dont know how it happens. I hope to make a Maxi Video of Minotchi getting his job, and then connecting to Makikotchi and getting another Kuchizoku baby... Lol.

And thats the end of that. I do not know what the other options are apart from the PC one

I do hope this is useful to all those who own more than one entama, and weren't able to figure out all connections, lol.

Well, I sincerely hope you enjoyed the Connection help. Maybe a bit long, lol.

Anyway, my Minotchi only just got a job! I videod it! He has got the necktie again, in the job they said no to the first option. :D I love my little Minotchi. Most of all-I can now marry my little Makikotchi!!!

My entamas seem to lose their hearts faster now, and they often get ill.

Babies...

I got my Makikotchi salary AGAIN! So that means I have 51330 GotchiPoints. I want to make it up to 99,999 points again.

I also want toget more items on my other entama.

I am wondering whether ROM tests are the same on EnTamas, but I dont really want to try. :S

And the other day I noticed on the UraTama place, the design has changed a bit. I cant find where it says about it coming out on the 22/7, and it has more characters up ^^

Hey Spiffy,

This is a great log! I have mine but it is only about 3 pages log! 24 pages of great work here! I don't have an Entama, but they sound really cool. Jobs, Marraige, and other fun things. I can't wait until I can get one. I am currently trying to get my parents to drive me out to the mall so I can get another v3 connection so I can debug it to study, but they won't listen. If you want, check out my log, its pretty boring. It is in my siggy labeled "Log". Ta Ta for now!

--Kimmy--

Well, I am glad you like my log. :furawatchi: 24pages? Whoa! Here I only have 9 - lol!

Anyway, I finally got round to copying the friendlists of my V1s and V2s, and I unpaused them.

I shall copy the friendlists another day, they are long.

Anyway, quick reminder of what we had:

V1 1: Masktchi STONE

V2 1: Hiratchi ROCKY

V2 2: Hiratchi SLATE

V1 2: Gozarutchi TITCH

V2 3: Gozarutchi PLATA (silver in Spanish, to match the Tamagotchi!!)

ChoJinsei: Makikotchi with Kuchizoku boy OKIKOHANA

Ciáo: Minotchi with Kuchizoku boy CHIAOTCHI

I'll be gettign more soon I hope - and looking after them all. I made some videos too. :blink:

Version 2 (curently Hiratchi) number two. Red with white arrows and dark blue buttons, ConneXion first launch colour design

1) CAROL (Mimiyoritchi = Hatenatchi/Whaletchi) GIRL :) V2 1

2) JELLY (Memetchi) BOY :) V1 1

3) BACON (Masktchi) BOY :) V1 1

4) JAPPY (Memetchi) BOY :) V2 1

5) SHREK (Memetchi) BOY :) V1 1

6) PEACH (Kuchipatchi) GIRL :) V2 1 (I think)

7) LILAC (Toratchi) GIRL :) V2 1

8) LYDIA (Mametchi) GIRL :) V1 1

9) SHARK (Mametchi) BOY :) V2 1

10) OCEAN (Mimitchi) BOY :) V1 1

11) MAGIC (Kabutchi) GIRL :) V2 1

12) QUILK (Tarakotchi) GIRL :) V1 1

13) MUNKY (Tarakotchi) GIRL :) V1 1

14) JORJA (Pochitchi) GIRL :) V2 1

15) CLOUD (Memetchi) GIRL :) V2 1

16) STORM (Kuchipatchi) GIRL :) V1 1

17) SNOWY (Kiwitchi) BOY :) V2 1

18) RAINY (Gozarutchi) GIRL :) V1 1

19) SPOON (Memetchi) BOY :) V2 1

20) CLUMP (Ojitchi - 99yrs old) BOY :) V1 2

21) KNIFE (Hinotamatchi - Masktchi) BOY :) V1 1

22) ICE (Gozarutchi) BOY :) V1 1

23) IVY (Nyorotchi) GIRL :) V2 1

24) TWIST (Masktchi) BOY :) V1 1

25) TWINK

26) GREEN

27) WHITE

28) ZONKO

29) TITCH

30) SPINK

31) TITCH

32) PONGO

33) SPONK

34) SPIFF

35) SPOOF

36) IGLOO

37) TITCH

38) CUPID

39) CHEER

40) HAPPY

41) TITCH

42) APRIL

43) TITCH

44) XENON

45) JEWEL

46) PLATA

47) Unoccupied

48) Unoccupied

49) Unoccupied

50) Unoccupied

*to be completed later*

Quite a bit happened today:

• I named my Entamas. My Ciáo is Nyokotchi, which has an equivalent to gemtchi (Ni+modifieryo+ko+(t)+chi) and my Black one Kiokotchi, which is happy child-gotchi (Ki+o+ko+(t)+chi).
  • I bought a new battery for my Black Entama. yesterday it was showing remote signs of it running down, so I bought one this morning from OpenCor.
  • My Entamas became Kuchibotchis (obviously)

What am I going to post? Nothing really...

I half neglected my Tamagotchis so my Kuchibotchis will probably become Ichigotchis tomorrow.

I don't mind, thats what I want. :D Ive had too many Young Kuchipatchis anyway. I wonder what Ichigo'll do in Ichigotchi Town??. :p

I also got the matchmaker on some V1s and V2s this afternoon, but I had to go out and help Mum do the shopping, and missed it...

Nice log. Only Kuchipotchis can't turn into Ichigotchi. I'll show you my Entama character guide below:

KUCHIZOKU BOY

Teens

Good: Young Kuchipatchi

Bad: Oniontchi

Adults

Lots of Intelligence: Minotchi

Lots of Style: Tarakotchi

Lots of Kindness: Kuchipatchi

MEMEZOKU BOY

Teens

Good: Hinotamatchi

Bad: Kurumetchi

Adults

Lots of Intelligence: Tosakatchi

Lots of Style: Togetchi

Lots of Kindness: Shimashimatchi

MAMEZOKU BOY

Teens

Good: Young Mametchi

Bad: Young Androtchi

Adults

Lots of Intelligence: Mametchi

Lots of Style: Zukyutchi

Lots of Kindness: Androtchi

MAMEZOKU GIRL

Teens

Good: Young Mimitchi

Bad: Ringotchi

Adults

Lots of Intelligence: Mimitchi

Lots of Style: Maidotchi

Lots of Kindness: Marotchi

MEMEZOKU GIRL

Teens

Good: Young Memetchi

Bad: Ichigotchi

Adults

Lots of Intelligence: Ponitchi

Lots of Style: Memetchi

Lots of Kindness: Furawatchi

KUCHIZOKU GIRL

Teens

Good: Young Dorotchi

Bad: Nikatchi

Adults

Lots of Intelligence: Pukatchi

Lots of Style: Sebinetchi

Lots of Kindness: Yattatchi

I got this all from looking at the chart and at P-Low's website to find it all out. Oniontchi is not too nice, in my opinion. I have it on my Entama!!

Oh! thank you so much for that, its really useful. ^^

Anyway, Matchmaker 'party', lol:

V1 1: Masktchi: Masktchi (yes) baby girl!!

V2 1: Hiratchi: Masktchi (yes) baby boy!!

V2 2: Hiratchi: Debatchi - a great bargain!! YES!! Baby girl!!

V1 2: Gozarutchi. Robotchi - yeah. Baby boy!!

V2 3: Still needs to grow up a bit more.

Oh! thank you so much for that, its really useful. ^^ 

Anyway, Matchmaker 'party', lol:

V1 1: Masktchi: Masktchi (yes) baby girl!!

V2 1: Hiratchi: Masktchi (yes) baby boy!!

V2 2: Hiratchi: Debatchi - a great bargain!! YES!! Baby girl!!

V1 2: Gozarutchi. Robotchi - yeah. Baby boy!!

V2 3: Still needs to grow up a bit more.
lol spiffy I forgot you had more tamas then en-tamas! and also...

[SIZE=21pt]Your Blog Rox Out Load [/SIZE] :angry: :rolleyes: <_<

Edit: Weird I justnoticed that this is my 800th post!

Back