Tamagotchi two, toot toot!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To Banoon-thanks for clearing the doubt up! (Pity I dont know Japanese XD)

To blue6-thank you

Today I have very little to say. I am simply expressing relief that ponitchi was a girl. It wouldve looked bad as a boy. XD I received a visit from the salesman and from the intelligence teacher. As usual, intelligence level is somewhat high while other fields are low. XC My other Taamgotchis are in puase, and I ought to be calling the matchmaker soon.

As I got good report marks, I hope I can use this as an excuse to buy TWO V3s when they come out at the same times... Im getting fed up of waiting. Last night however, I had a bad dream. Eaach V3 was 61€!!! Argh!!!

I have also elaborated my Taamgotchi birthday list:

• 1 entama Bead White/chocosilver/bee design
  • 1 Keitai Metallic blue like TamaTalk
  • 1 AKAI Viking blue/red
  • 1 set of Tamagotchi Playing cards
  • 1 Tamagotchi flash plate, preferably Mametchi
Pity my Birthday is a long way away still!

Unluckily, on my cho jinsei today, a robber came round TWICE and decided to nick 300 gotchipoints. I played an intelligence game to replenish the lost points. I guess the robber is "hilarious" in his own way... Gozarutchi shape, sunglasses and a hat and a big suitcase. XD

My V1s and V2s remain in PAUSE. :furawatchi:

Yesterday Night my Cho Jinsei got a job. It was incredibly complex. X_x Read on to find out why.

1. I scrolled through eveyr signle job, but 9 appeared as ???? and the rest well... I dont know Japanese. :puroperatchi:

2. I finally selected the second job, dont ask me why because I hate the style jobs. :mellow: I think I intended to go for the third job and be a policeman.

3. The first two judges said yes and the last said no, so ponitchi cried. Not surprising, 28 style points wont get me anywhere. :mellow:

4. But... the GotchiKing came. I guessed Id gotten the kindness job then (32 GUT points. Intelligence was on a hundred and something)+

5. The present was a... tie?

6. It must be an intelligence job, Ill find out later. It IS intelligence because when I tested it on my Cho Jinsei, it got an extra Intelligence point. :S

Anyway, also visit the new News Flash in Comments and Rumours. :mellow: :p I got 900 GP (Ok, I already have 99,999 gp) from the Ecology place. More info there. :puroperatchi:

A code to test my adult WITH a job out is:

Enjoy!!

*I simply love comments in my log - thank you* <_<

Anyway, my Cho Jinsei woke up, and yay, nice surprise!

I received 500 GP from the king!!! This happened on first generation, but here I had the sound on.

The egg comes, wobbling for worship and brought a present, two packs of Gotchipoints, which they piled up. :wacko: Then, after the flashing and the awesome melody it has, the gotchipoints revealed and my ponitchi was extra happy, bouncing up and down and hitching a boot. XD

I'll be calling the matchmaker soon!

[SIZE=21pt]Matchmaker!!![/SIZE]

1.-Tarakotchi:Ok, I admit, it's a sweet character and all that, and of the right group - kindness - but I dont want a V1 character, so I said no. :L

2.-Tarakotchi:Again, I felt like saying no. Well, I should say yes, its a pretty good character. Well, I gave in, and pressed the "b" button...

Ponitchi closes in

Tarakotchi closes in

Heart fills

Filmstar kiss (!!!)

Fireworks (piooer-pee-po-piooer-pee-po)

Baby! A nice Kuchizoku girl - yay! Ive now seen 4/6 girls. <_<

Now, the important bit, lets think up a nice name!!

I went on e-tamago.com again and visited that new site thing of the Panda!

I was wrong(ish). If you get all of the combos right, you get a present. Its no normla edible present either, its an awesome panda puppet type thing, in the same category in the treasure icon as the microphone and all that!

It doesnt do much, look at it and get happy, but its still pretty cute. <_<

Here comes the matchmaker sort out!!

After a whole week or two in PAUSE, I unpaused them and began to call the matchmakers:

V1 1-Gozarutchi: Robotchi - yes - baby boy. :mellow:

V2 1-Kiwitchi: Hiratchi - yes - baby boy :huh:

V2 2-Nyorotchi with baby girl already from mating

V1 2-Tarakotchi: Gozarutchi - no, Robotchi - yes - baby girl :D

V2 3-Kiwichi with baby girl already from mating

I decided to look aftr my Cho Jinsei baby too. I called it:

AKATAMAGO, which means red tamago/red egg or Also Known As Egg! XD

It is a girl Kuchizoku right now, and Im not looking after it too well... hehe.

I want a baddish character this generation, see what I get. :huh: . I already had 10 GUT points in kindness, so the only game I played was cards, which I played VERY BADLY: :mellow:

Also, here are some recentish notes of what has happeend after my V1s and V2s went to the matchmaker:

• I connected them all together - and my V1 1s list is full now, it is at 50 friends. :mellow: Ill have to delete some next generation. :huh: Id better type its list out. V1 2 got a disease from connecting.
  • I caught my V2 3 pooping and then I caught my V1 2 pooing.
  • I went up to "El Corte Inglés" to search for a V3 or ConneXion Corner Shop, but no luck. :D They had Animal Crossing though...

My Cho Jinsei evolved! I always get the evolutions I want! :furawatchi: It became a Kuchipetchi! Its "ears" are ever so cute. It even has little pink cheeks. :wacko: :p It has been dancing with the nanny, and received the typical handbag!

Well, a bigger look upon my Young Dorotchi:

Code to e-tamago:

Her teacher is canvas head. She managed to get 10 GUT kindness points as well. :ph34r:

When I press "c", she walksup to me. She is really cute close up, akatamago. The ribbon bobs around and you can see the paws. :wub: I love it when they walk up!

Latest posts

Back