Tamagotchi v2 Commercial

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: What a disgrace to Tamas! I can't beleive it. I'm not a girly girl and it kinda creeps me out. It was boring and WAAAAAAAAAY too girly. I mean, c'mon people! This is a Tama commercial, not Barbie! Gosh, I love the V1 and V3 commercial soooo much better! :D

Pretty sweet, buit not as good as the V3 Commercial *sing: Take it from there, put it over there*

ok...now i think it's the worst one there, how do you find the V1 commercial

I'm 10, I found this BORING!!

that was really bad i think its better then then the v3 ad though the v3 ad sssssssuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssss it shows to much fo tama town then the tamagotchi but al least they have a boy playing with it though i think they both suck actully now i change my mind it is better then the v3 ad

I'm 10 as well and I find it very... well how can I say it...

UNAPPEALING!!!

To tell you the truth, I think the V3 commercial is more catchy and it has a better tune. So if we were to compare the V3 with V2, then...

THE V3 COMMERCIAL KICKS [SIZE=14pt]BUTT![/SIZE] :angry:

I think the commercial stank, but it was so much better than the stupid, super-lame v3 commercial. v3 commercial was so annoying and just plain dumb. The v3 commercial is for babies!

I'm 10 as well and I find it very... well how can I say it...
UNAPPEALING!!!

To tell you the truth, I think the V3 commercial is more catchy and it has a better tune. So if we were to compare the V3 with V2, then...

THE V3 COMMERCIAL KICKS [SIZE=14pt]BUTT![/SIZE] :hitodetchi:
I still can't believe you like that commercial. I think that the commercials are dumb and they make Tamagotchi Connection sound stupid though it's really quite fun!

i no every1 was saying it was CRAP but i think it was cool i like it being girly cos i am such a girly girl lol :furawatchi: i especially thought it was cool how the girl did the splits at the end and seeing all of the kool colours i dont own a v2 but i own a v1 and a v3 and v3 is sorta the same i think :furawatchi: anyway luv ya ppl! :furawatchi:

i didnt like the commercial but i saw a lot of tama charactars that i've never ceen b4 or even gotten and I hav 2 V2s, i dont think that was very accurate, looks a lot like the V3 charactars we finally hav

but wasen't tamagochi 2 gone out ages ago :hitodetchi: cause i got 1 last year

Sorry but, HAHAHAHHAHAH, 19 years old and on tamatlka, cant wait to tell everybody, Dude who's 19, your 10 years older then me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back