Tamagotchi v2 Commercial

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg it is extremely girlie. not saying that im not a girl,im a tomboy . SHOPPING SPREE??i mean there are only 4 things in the shop, not 400 stores. another thing wrong with it wuz that THEY DIDNT SHOW BLUE 1S ON IT EXEPT 4 THE BEACH1. no offence to bandai but it sucked

the v1 wuz better it makes me feel(gasp !) LIKE A 7 YEAR OLD for playing with tamas. something they should have put in was the hair potion code, like the instructions.

:wacko: :rolleyes: :ph34r: :blink: :( it really sucked was dum &stupid :blink: :blink: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

the v1 wuz better it makes me feel(gasp !) LIKE A 7 YEAR OLD for playing with tamas. something they should have put in was the hair potion code, like the instructions. :wacko: :rolleyes: :blink: :( :( it really sucked was dum &stupid :blink: :blink: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
Ditto. :ph34r:

-(not understanding why Bandai makes Tamagotchis so girly latley)Tamaguy#1 :(

WAY TOO GIRLY!! it kinda made tama look like a girl thing, but my brother and my cousin (who is a boy play it) and so do I (and I'm a girl :D ) so I think they should have made it look like its for boys and girls. But the voice sounded like a preppy rapper or something! If they ever come out with a V3, Bandai should make it look like its for boys and girls.

To girly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tamas are for boys, to! :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the previous ones they make things sound too girly. And while I'm at it, Tamagotchis nowadays do not seem to focus on the virtual pet itself, but rather on the 'SHOPPING SPREES' and 'CONNECTING THEM UP'. The v1 commercial showed more on looking after a virtual pet more than the shops and connecting, and a Tamagotchi is really more like a virtual pet that you need to look after well...

lillyrox,

I looked at you web site that you put on here and it had bad words and stuff like that and this web site is for tama fans young and old and this is a good web site and i think that you should take it off if you are going to put stuff like that on it.

ok............. that was.......kind of kidish. i am only 11 but i have to say that was a bit kidish.

hehe. i got a tama too. :D

The commercial was a total insult to my intelligence........it's like what? You think I'm gonna buy it just because I'm female and you say the words "shopping"? Luckily I was already a huge tamagotchi fan before I saw that horrid commercial. It was seriously PUTRID. The narration was extremely creepy. The kids randomly dancing around did not entice me at all. The commercial basically has ADHD. I remember back in the day seeing the angelgotchi and ocean tamagotchi commercials. Those were acceptable. It showed the kids sitting calmly together and the commericial informed you of what the product did and how it worked. I am now a 20 year old woman and I find the commercials now a days to be almost demeaning. We don't need some flashy colors in the background to get us to buy something. If the product is good and you explain what it is then we will buy it. Plain and simple. I think it's safe to say that this new commercial has probably turned a lot of people off to tamagotchi, especially potential fans. I know if i were knew to tamagotchi i would NOT buy the product after seeing that piece of crap commercial. K im done ranting lol

It's kind of funny they make it look like a "fashion must have!" or somthing. When I think of tamagotchi's I think of gentle,loving, innocent little creatures not "New fun and games, new shopping spree, Tamagotchi Connection V2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Plus It was really anoying! The message I heard was "HEY GIRLS!!!! IF YOU WANA HAVE FUN THEN LOOK AT THESE THINGS!!!!!! LOOK THEY CONNECT!!!!! SHOPPING SPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! FUN!!!! FUN!!!! SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!! YOU MUST LIKE IT SINCE IT HAS A SHOPING SPREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" It is really demeaning how they think that if they wave a shoping spree in my face (I'm a girl by the way.) then I am going to go buy it. Why doesn't Bandai ever make more than one look for boys! Plus I felt like they were trying to hypnatize me!"LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPING SPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRLS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPING SPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!" Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean that I'm a sucker for "SHOOOOOOOOOOOOPING SPREEEEEEEEEEES!" It breaks my heart to see how society looks a Tamagotchi's, they have no idea how truely wonderful they are.....

I LOVE THE ADVERT ITS GOT A REAL CATCHY TUNE HOW CAN ANYONE HATE IT!! (sorry for caps!!)

I think the commercial is meant to appeal to a very young generation and specifically, to girls and not to boys. It makes it look "cute" and very "girly-girly" without really saying much about the product at all. The focus is on the 2 pre-teen girls who are made to look like airheads who only seem to care about looking "sexy" (kind of sick considering they're pre-teens) and going shopping.

My overall opinion: thumbs down and blech. :furawatchi: :huh:

Ewww!! Sick commercial! After I watched it, I got up and washed my hands and I couldn't get that annoying constant screaming in the commercial: "Tamagotchi Connection... V2!! Tamagotchi Connection... V2!!!" and finally, I decided I didn't like Tama V2 anymore.

But now I LOVE them! :huh: Lol.

My opinion: Super-Extra Horrible

whats funny is the commercials main point is "shopping spree" and it never focuses on how exactly a "shopping spree" (if you can even call it that) will occur. it should emphasize the fact that you need to play with the tamagotchi and take good care of it to gain points so that that blasted "shopping spree" can even occur in the first place lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back