Tamagotchi v2 Commercial

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I see, the Americans don't market things quite well as the Japanese do.Anyways, it's mostly older people who do the marketing and they don't really understand what's appealing to kids now a days.

(I'm an ex-international business marketing major in college.)

And it's more marketed towards the GIRLS and will probably push the BOYS away.

They should make tama characters talking to each other or something like that.

Or spend more time actual coming up with something more appealing.

And I also agree it kind of went by really really fast.

Slow things down a pace! Geez.  :furawatchi:

And sweetie, everyone has their own opinions.
:kuribotchi: If you say tha everyone has their own opinions, Why did you argue about mine, ^_^ :) :ichigotchi:

Too Short

Too Girly

Horrible Music

v1 Commercial was better (but not by much)

THe product is sooooo much better than the commerical ^_^

Agh! I heard the music and it is awful!!!

I hate the tone.

I hate the style.

And I hate those kids hopping about...

Mock: "And Secret Codes And Shopping Spree..." XC

I hope Tamatalk can make the next advert!

i dont really find it appealing, i have seen it elsewhere and it was kinda...girly?

and this time i didnt watch it because i didnt want to spend 2 days to download apple quicktime ^_^

cool, except it sounds a bit like it was advertising a badge maker or something.

IT SUCKED. How can Bandai do this? Do they not realize that they are losing buisness like this? This is so frustrating because their marketing and ad ageny really did a horrific job on the commercial. This makes it look like a toy for 8 year old girls, it completely drives the guys away. When Bandai started selling the connections it brought us all meomories of the good all days wehn we all had one. This just doesnt cut it.

I really don't like anything about it except for the tamagotchi characters at the beginning. The music is horrible, the words to the song are horrible, the dancing (or whatever it is) is horrible and so are the actors/acting. :blink:

they messed up pretty bad.

i mean its OK but some guys and people older than what, 8, like them 2

i thought it was just ment for girls that were 8.

i'm older and love tamas

but the commercial makes me dissapointed

when i said ment for 8 yr old girls, i ment from the commercial, not from my personal view

The commercial portrays Tamagotchi V2's as very girly, with the whole "cute little characters"and "shopping" thing. That's definitely gonna cause a decrease in the number of boys who own a Tamagotchi. Other than that, the commercial was okay.

My cousins: Aw, man! I can't believe they're advertising that nerdy toy all over the place!

Me: Aw, yeah!

:ph34r:

hmmm well when i look at the commercial it was kind of funny..because my friend was like oh mah' gawsh. i want one. and shes like 17.2005. :angry:

i have a bunny tamagotchi:) :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back