Tamagotchi v2 Commercial

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was horrible! i got one, then my friend was gonna get one so we could conect, but then he saw the commercial and said thats such a waste of time and money screw that! I hate bandai now! And all the commercial is, is a bunch of girls and one guy jumping around! Show all the characters and designs! And dont get me started on the song!

I remember when commercials were actually good, back in the day of v1s!

i think it really sux. sorry bandai, you should do better than this. i think the voice is, yea, too girly and 'styles' is not a word to describe tamagotchis. the effects are not bad though. it they changed the voices the little and it would be a bit better....dont u think so?

umm.. really stupid sums it up.

im 11, but thats even too immature for me.

"its new!" well, um. duh.

the voice bothers me the most.

the way they say charecters.

ugg.

sorry for being harsh,

Fred:wub:

I have seen the british version of this.Their`s is different,But not any better.

it's very cheesy. I don't like it. it's just too....i dunno. The lyrics are really wierd. the way they say "characters"? CHAR-AC-TERS? just plain little kiddish.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i think that commercial doesnt deserve 2 advertise v2s because it was really cheesy and the v2 is way better than the commercial said it is it didnt even give enough detail considering it mostly said only 3 words "tamagotchi connection v2! i mean it's ok 2 say that once only so people no what it is but 2 say it all the time and hardly give any detail that makes it super cheesy i'm not even sure bandai designed that commercial,it may have been someone else trying 2 make money 4 however many people watch there advertisement i think thats just sick.

well, to put it simple, it stunk. Im 12 years old and VERY tomboy so bandai is lucky i even have one. That commercial would have changed all thoughts of me even considering getting one. Some one said a few pages back that their friend was going to get one and then she saw the commercial and said it was stupid. If we think like a person who knows nothing about tamagotchi v2 other then the fact that they are the new 'fad', that commercial tells you nothing about the actual tamagotchi. All it says is secret codes, new characters, and shopping sprees. Who is going to care about tamagotchi shopping sprees? I mean, the new shopping aspect is nice, but its not really a shopping spree. That totally drives away all guys and older kids. no offence, but it makes me wanna gag. Sorry for the novel :D

Yea, It wasn't thaaat good, I'm 13 and I guess they could have had boys singing aswell not just girls. But the good thing is that it tells you that theres a versin 2 out! thats all you really need to know!

My FAVOURITE Generation went like this,

Baby; Girl baby

Toddler; Boxy shaped one

Teen; :unsure:

Adult; :unsure:

Name; Bella

tht really sucked it waz mainly marcketed to the younger girlz and they dont relize thier are lots of guys who like tamagotchis i have the v2 in my hand right now .i went to the mall on monday and thier were hardly no tamagotchi v2 left all i could find were the mini tamagotchiand the only colors i could get were pink with lip prints on them or yellow ones wit BUTTERFLYES on it and i really wanted the army color one but oh well. :huh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :unsure: :blink:

No offence to the poeple who made the commercial but even though i'm only 12 i think this commercial is really kiddy.the song goes like this......TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION~*V2!!!*~IT'S NEW with looks and styles new characters gives games and smiles use secret codes use shopping spree connect them up just gotta be!~*V2*~!!!!TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION~*V2*~!!!!.......each sold sepretly from bandai................................was this sonmg suppost to be a rap or something ......YO TAMAGOTCHI CONECTIN V HIPPT TI BOP 2!!lol ....pls do not be mad this is my opinion!!!

I THINK IT'S GREAT!!!!!!!!I LOVE TAMAGOTCHI'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: WOWEE! THATS THE BEST COMMERCIAL IVE SEEN!!!!!!!! :mellow:   :ph34r:   :blink:   :eek:   :) I AM 10, SO I HAVE 14 TAMAGOTCHIS (JUST VER2) AND I HAVE 8VER 1'S AND IM A SERIOUS TAMA FAN, AND I LOVED THAT!!!!!!!!!

FROM GOTCHIFAN11
i almost memorized it & im 11 & i dont care what anybody thinks of

me so you can call me names to my face!my true friends will care!

all my friends ever were,were on tamatalk!thanks ya guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
the v1 was soooooo better. like since the jaapanese invented it, why shouldnt they market it? I looked at the commercial and said to myself "if I didnt already know that tamas were awsome, I would think that they were lame! and Ive always thought of tamas to talk in japanese, not this person going "NEW CHARICTERS AND LOTS OF STYLES" I mean, they way they said it a three year old would be impressed, but be disgusted when they couldnt get the "pretty charicter." Its a good thing i only saw this on bandi.com cause if i had to listen to it on TV, then I would be so fed up that I would wanna chuck the tv out the window. :( yeah, cause Id rather hear the v1 ad which sounded good and I wanted to hear then this lame, empty add.

No offence to the poeple who made the commercial but even though i'm only 12 i think this commercial is really kiddy.the song goes like this......TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION~*V2!!!*~IT'S NEW with looks and styles new characters gives games and smiles use secret codes use shopping spree connect them up just gotta be!~*V2*~!!!!TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION~*V2*~!!!!.......each sold sepretly from bandai................................was this sonmg suppost to be a rap or something ......YO TAMAGOTCHI CONECTIN V HIPPT TI BOP 2!!lol ....pls do not be mad this is my opinion!!!
[SIZE=21pt]i'm not mad but the song wasnt supposed 2 be a rap song i[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back