Tamagotchi V3 ABC's log *pictures included*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fjlp1i.jpg
2ducx37.jpg

Hey guys, today Bibio turned 3 years old!! that means he's very close to becoming an adult. I'm excited to see what he turns into. Since i'm moving back to the odd generation after Bibio, i decided that i'm going keep Bibio 1 point away from perfect training. I'm not trying to get another "very good care" character like Apple.

This little guy has the funniest expressions. Especially the negative ones, he gets really ugly XD
ktf1z.jpg

*infuriated*

op70gk.jpg

*devastated*

f3euqq.jpg

But when he smiles, it just adds to my day. He looks super cheery right here (:)

2v358d5.jpg
dfwtv6.jpg

2hg8hvo.jpg
rvy0bt.jpg

Remember Bibio hardcore rejecting the lion plush i got him?? i guess he wanted something more cold, hard and rigid to play with. He's in love with his action figure. It reminds me of my Woody doll from when i was 4. It's interesting to watch tamagotchis and their behaviours. Guess he likes the action figure that much, well goodnight Bibio and goodnight Mr. Action Figure.

Til tomorrow. Bibio evolves pretty early tomorrow, so stay put.

2ihwaib.jpg
35d2rdj.jpg

YESS!! Bibio evolved into a Pipotchi!! :lol: :lol: :lol: This is a character i've wanted for so long, but never received. I like how he turned from a smaller bird into a larger one, that's cool. As for Mimitchi or Chomametchi, i knew by this point it wasn't going to happen :p lol, When i'm at work i tune out my cell phone, but keep my tamagotchis in my shirt pocket, that way i can hear them beep, but there are times where i forget about them, unless i'm on the parking lot, or cleaning bathrooms. As for the front end? not a chance. Bibio and Teebz (both of which i kept together) evolved into "Average Care" tamas, in which [in my opinion] shows that care is definitely an influence. I did let their hearts drop quite a bit. But it does contradict my belief that a child of good/bad care parents will become good/bad no matter what. I'll just have to study the upcoming generations and see if i notice any patterns.

30ibbbm.jpg
208fhx2.jpg

I was too impatient to wait for Bibio to come up to the screen so i used the mirror. The mirror is great to use on them because it shows you an alternate view of the character. Same as the make up on the girl tamas. Patapatatchi is one of my favorite teens. I remember there's an image on google images that mixes up the Patapatatchi sprite with the Pipotchi illustration.

Definitely an awesome character. Cool to see Teebz and Bibio all grown up.

I'll be posting more later. Buh-bye ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
fz900o.jpg
vzvwc5.jpg
2vcwa4z.jpg

Hello all. Bibio is 5 today, which means he's 6 tomorrow and should meet the matchmaker in a day or two ^_^ . I bought a cuckoo clock and gave it a try. Nothing happened, so it must be safe to assume that you only use it before the hour changes. Bibio sure was excited for it though lol

2zez6zl.jpg
2wegpqb.jpg
2w65mci.jpg

Here i decided to give the ball a try. Bibio managed to walk left and right once, but ended up on his face. He didn't look too happy. He sort of looks like his mom in the "Picture of the Generation" Go ahead and take a look if you haven't seen it.

2cx7y28.jpg
33otv5t.jpg

This is Bibio with the wings on. As he is a bird tama i figured that he already had wings, so i had to give the extra pair a try. Of course they're all fancy and extravagent on Pipotchi. Pretty cool.

2emdg94.jpg
pp3rt.jpg

35bwi6p.jpg
102rr13.jpg

I found another shovel in the shop and Bibio tried it out, but he only dug up a snake. Bibio wasn't impressed at all. The snake makes me think of the shell design.

1zdujpd.jpg
2vudklf.jpg
33ubk2g.jpg

rcmqmb.jpg

I'm definitely obsessed with the whole flying thing. I already love how Bibio just opens his wings with his expressions, but it's cooler how he takes off whenever i connect with other tamagotchis. I wish i knew others(in person) with v2/3's so Bibio nor Teebz turn into Nazotchi when connecting. He's kind of like my own little tama-angel. Only if he had the halo <_<

bhceiu.jpg
29mk8e0.jpg
1zg9p2v.jpg

13zr4zt.jpg
54t184.jpg

If there's one game that Pipotchi totally OWN in; it's Sprint. I've entered Bibio in so many sprint races and he never dissapoints me. It would be cool if Pipotchi flew in these races. Apple wasn't so good at Sprint. Neither of the two are good in Bump.

vdlgsw.jpg

YESS!! go Bibio!! make dad proud and make the Kuchipatchi eat dirt!! Hahaha jk I have nothing against Kuchipatchi, i love them :wub: . Lol his poor snout.

This is it for tonight. Peace.

unehx.jpg
f4lg1l.jpg
2hcqcnt.jpg

Greetings ladies and gentlemen. Today Bibio is 6 years old. The matchmaker should come tomorrow, she already came for Teebz at 7pm. It's pretty insane to see these guys already grown up and having kids :( I do like how the basic tama life (at shortest) is a week, that is, if you're going through generations. In a few days Bibio and Teebz are gone..

28ci1.jpg
nz2fcy.jpg

2sbmm39.jpg
k4xzo.jpg

Bibio was hungry for something nice and sweet so i gave him the melon i bought days ago. I'm actually allergic to quite a few melons out there. Bibio's fine though.

2s9zpqf.jpg
hwk36a.jpg

I found a shirt at the shop. I had no idea about this item. Bibio tried it on and looked very please. I like the V on his chest.
hwd3ev.jpg
a0ck9k.jpg

30tl7gn.jpg
32zs2h1.jpg

While the V2 makes it difficult to get points, the V3 makes it almost impossible not to make a lot of points. It gets to where i'm always donating points to the king, although i don't go to tamatown. On the V2 it seems like you only buy one expensive item per generation. It's kind of cool though, it sparks an inititative to keep the generations going so you accumluate more items. Sounds like the life of a foreigner, the first Gen is always dirt poor and each gradual generation gets it easier.

2vdsoep.jpg

Bibio and Teebz decided to play a last game of Balloon before the day ended. It seems like Bibio never wins this one, but he is better at the food-eating contest.

That's it for today. Buh-bye

**Video Log Updated**

2en7ud3.jpg

And today Bibio is 7!! meaning he's a mature adult, and now he can have kids.

2eg5ekx.jpg
24y013q.jpg
r8zh8k.jpg

On my way to work, the matchmaker came at 10:30am. Good thing i brought my camera with me. I had to stop walking to take a pic, and i actually stopped right in a cloud of gnats. I didn't notice them until one started crawling into my right ear :eek: The first shots have a glare, but it became clearer afterwards. I'm glad I got good shots considering that the sun was in my face, tamagotchi, and camera screen. The matchmaker brought a Megatchi, which is supposed to be a "bad care" adult, which should really change things up. I'm excited for generation C.

xqw0.jpg
vipurm.jpg
p9jxf.jpg

And Bibio has a son. Cool, well Teebz now has a daughter. Do i see prearranged marriage in the future?? actually no, i might have to keep this one on pause until the Easter hatch.

2r3l3zr.jpg
10gfu4h.jpg
2nr3qys.jpg

C was starving right after she hatched so i gave Bibio some food to feed her.

Anyways, Bibio leaves tomorrow at midnight. Tamagotchis know no time.

Later folks.

**Video Log Update**

6odguo.jpg
mkiqfc.jpg
2u7lqc0.jpg

Hello everyone!! Sorry, it's been a while, i just haven't had time to myself, and when i do i just feel like relaxing. I probably need to post in wider increments of time. Anyways, Unfortunately Bibio left 2 nights ago, but i fell asleep. I forgot to cook dinner that day, but my family made me anyway, and i got done by 11:00pm and fell asleep afterwards. Bibio left while i was sleeping, so i didn't get to see him off. Pipotchi are a pretty cool adult to receive and I look forward to others in the future generations.

22ffdg.jpg
ngc5kl.jpg
2cge8gn.jpg

Anyways, he left his little boy behind who i have named:

Czii (See)

After i named him i took his battery out. Czii will be participating in Your Easter Egg, 2013 hatch!.

Til Sunday folks.

Time for Pic of the Generation !!

Pic: 2G

28jl278.jpg

Here's Bibio and Teebz as toddlers. They were both rolling around and i thought i'd capture this little childhood brotherly moment. My twin toddlers.

[continued]
33aupv6.jpg
34oc31k.jpg

34snrtl.jpg
2638xaw.jpg

Hello folks, sorry for the wait, i took a break. But i'm going to update you on what happened these past days. I started Czii in the Easter Hatch. It's always exciting to have a newborn, just to see him/her grow and take them on your adventures. Odd generation, we meet again.

2vnnio7.jpg
14th6h.jpg
qoblut.jpg

I guess i may have OCD.. again with the sushi and apples. I have no idea how this happens. V2's don't even give the option of what to eat, and that definitely helps me lol. I spent an hour of constant baby care, you know how it is.. I feel weird burning down their baby fat though.

28ahwfa.jpg

Toddler Time. Czii turned into a tamatchi in which backs up my belief. Tamatchi are supposed to come from eggs or average-bad adults[parents]. Bibio's mom was a megatchi..I like tamatchi anyways. They're the only toddler with both arms and legs lol.

2v8lekk.jpg
9zpto0.jpg

Our little guy was doing cartwheels. To me it looks like cartwheels with tamatchi and hitodetchi. Marutchi roll ;p

[continued]
307luew.jpg
fxuvli.jpg
5335hh.jpg

[Today]
Czii has turned into a Nikatchi. He lost his arms! See i didn't take bad care of him and yet he became a bad teen, just like he was a bad toddler. I really do like this one. It is nice to look down and see a little smiling lemon(to me at least lol) looking back at me during times of stress. Czii turns 3 today meaning he's an adult tomorrow. I've been busy working so much to where i sort of feel like i won't be able to complete his training. It's been that bad lol. Grocery Stores get busy during holidays though. No more easter.

564o5.jpg
241l3jl.jpg

So i gave him the building blocks...and got different results (:) he created a slightly more complex figure than Apple and Bibio made. A pretty artsy guy we have here.

2gy6c9l.jpg
rs910n.jpg

2dkb8f7.jpg
2hzu07c.jpg

Czii wanted ice cream, but i decided to give him a pear since it would be much sweeter/healthier. He really didn't like it though. This guy loses his temper if he doesn't get what he wants.

281a14m.jpg

I added a new chain to my tamagotchi. It's a chain from a metal tea diffuser from Walmart. It has a hook at the end and the chain is a good length. I attach the hook to the belt loop closest to my right pocket where i leave my tamagotchi (with a screen protector). It's perfect because it's a great length to keep it attached while taking care of your tama, while it's long enough for the tamagotchi to go in your pocket. I've even had my tamagotchis slip out of my pocket while in my friends' cars. Not any more. The hook is too narrow at one point to fall off your belt loop.

That's it for today folks.

Thanks for reading.

9uys02.jpg
kezyw4.jpg
2nqqxxe.jpg

Hello tamatalk. Czii has evolved into a kuchipatchi!! :lol: :lol: This is one of my favorites. A favorite of many too. This little guy's main feature is his mouth. I like to call it his beak ^_^

And yes those are scratches..i dropped it at work and it fell on the screen and slid across floor -_- -_-

4uatlf.jpg
2uixhma.jpg

As stated in my last post..i didn't make the training. They gave me too many hours this week lol. Yes he's still 3 years old..he's supposed to be 5 now.. I had to change the battery and it stunted his age, but it's been too long for him to not even be 4. I wouldn't mind keeping him for a while lol..I'm pretty patient, i'll just wait a few days with Czii and see what happens.

2luswhl.jpg
153rytu.jpg

34oq4cx.jpg
33y10gp.jpg

The Beak was hungry, so i gave him some noodles. Old noodles. Noodles i bought when Apple was around. Pretty big bowl, eh??

Peace.

We'll see what happens..I don't know what this means for the log, but time will tell.

rm8os5.jpg
24ywvf4.jpg
s11cmd.jpg

zuxjo.jpg
ic4a2v.jpg

Hello all. Czii is 5 today, so yes, his aging is back on track. His birthday is around 5am i think. I only know that because that's how late i stood up last night lol.

Anyways, Czii is having weight issues i guess -_- He was standing in front of the mirror and looked very frustrated. Czii is actually 20 lbs. overweight, and it's time for him to burn down the fat before he gets to the "point of no return". I tried telling him he looked ok, but it made him feel worse :( .

"Czii's Workout"

ngsfiw.jpg
4fdsn.jpg

5akzz7.jpg
bdo58j.jpg
iz1e78.jpg

I went to the shop real quick and found an energy drink for Czii before his work out. Czii was feeling really motivated, so he chugged the entire thing. Before the workout, he decided he'd run a few laps to get his blood flowing.

2s93y10.jpg

2a6nnti.jpg
9bgn4m.jpg
28u4w1j.jpg

Afterwards we played his favorite game of all time: heading. This was a great way to lift his spirits, get exercise and have fun in the process. The fun was followed up by alternating arm curls, an intense session indeed. It was cute to see him looking at his arms afterwards to see if he could notice results. Looks like Czii's future wife is going to luck out.

And the results are in..

28862af.jpg

and we are back to 30 lbs.!!

zy2v4.jpg

Good job Czii (:)

2089suw.jpg
3502w5d.jpg
veveck.jpg

Good afternoon tama-folks ^_^ Today Czii is 6, but he got the matchmaker a year early. I like how the matchmaker comes at different times, i remember having to wait for the matchmaker til my tama was age 8 (7 is normal for me). This other time when i was still in middle school my friends teen finally evolved into an adult at the age of 5 and instantly got the matchmaker afterwards. Every tamagotchi's life is different.

dlgxg6.jpg
28ji069.jpg
2yudrf6.jpg

The matchmaker brought Czii a Megatchi, just like his mom, or Bibio's partner. Aww look at the big lipped tamas in love lol maybe the next Gen will turn out to be a Tarakotchi :D haha. Our Czii now has a daughter. Cool, raising D will be like Apple all over again. :p

Ttfn. :)

34qo4rl.jpg

Hello everyone, how are we?? Well..this is it. Czii leaves tonight, but i have work early tomorrow, so i won't be able to watch and take pictures. Instead i took one last photo of him with D. I really enjoyed Czii's company and love his turnout. I love kuchipatchi. I still haven't come up with a name for his daughter, so i need to spend tommorrow thinking of a name while i'm at work. I get out early too. Can't wait to start raising D.

Time for Pic of the Generation!!

Pic: 3G [C]

2zg8581.jpg

I'm quite sure this was when Czii was 3. I took him fishing and he caught his first fish. Czii caught a salmon.

mbia9s.jpg
2ljokud.jpg
9gk0gh.jpg

Dikat (Dee-cat)

Hello folks, here she is!! I named Czii's daughter Dikat. I know it's an odd name, but i like it.. Idk why, but i always come up with cool names for my male tamas, but when i come up with names for females, they're pretty bland at times, so i've just been changing it up. The name of the last female character i raised on my v2 was 'Teed'. I started raising Dikat when i got home from work, but i had to pick my sister up from the library and we went to a friends house afterwards, so Dikat had already evolved by the time i came back home to my camera(sound familiar?). Dikat evolved into a Mizutamatchi, another one of my favorite toddlers..

sp7j43.jpg
mikmfq.jpg
24osrol.jpg

The toddler with the cutest eating animation imo.

Hmm it looks like she's eating her twin.

20ux5ph.jpg
svl3m8.jpg
luxdh.jpg

Dikat played her first game of bump and failed miserably XD Very different from her father. When Czii was still a toddler, he actually made it to the 5th round, which is the furthest i've gotten with a toddler (that i can remember at least). Poor girl..

6ycivp.jpg
2ppk4eg.jpg

We decided to go fishing, but still she had no luck. She caught a can.

Bonus Pic:

wrgprt.jpg

This is my first customized tamagotchi. Nothing too fancy. I switched the buttons (they were blue) and changed the background to match the theme. I need to redo the background, it's actually slightly too small. I like how spacey it looks..makes me wanna run it, but i already got a v3 going.. If it were a v2, that would be a different story. I've never run this tamagotchi. Perhaps for a future occasion.

That's it for today..thanks for reading. Tomorrow, Dikat is a teen.

:D wow nice custom job, very pretty and original ;)

Hey everybody. Today was nice and chill, i was off. I had to pack the rest of my room since i'm moving in a week, but that only took.. 45 minutes, and i was done.

Anyways, Dikat was quite a handful today, wayy more than any v3 should be.. Perhaps it's because of her parents?? She begged for attention a couple of times, and cried a lot lol. Maybe it's just me.

2pyqef7.jpg
2n7l0kj.jpg
1ryk2s.jpg

Found the little one rolling around on the floor. When she's balanced on her head she should try spinning like a top and kicking out her legs to make a propeller-like effect and fly off somewhere or something. That would be cool. My little helicopter tama.. ^_^

2cypjr4.jpg
bx6ag.jpg
i587dy.jpg

All i really do is listen to music, read, write, or sing. Music is the main one. Looks like Dikat is taking after me. Here she's listening to one of my favorites of all time 'Scandinavian Crush' by Craft Spells, Dikat is really enjoying it. I actually bought a wide screen t.v. when i still had Czii as a child, but i don't watch t.v., so why should they. I'm trashing it lol.

mmps0h.jpg
fp6nn5.jpg

Dikat's birthday is currently around 6pm, but she finally evolved around 8pm! Dikat evolved into a Hinotamatchi! I always thought Hinotamatchi looked cool since they represented fire. She even has a snout like her dad. Only 3 points to go and her training is done. Dikat is only 1. Whatever, it's cool lol. An hour later she went to sleep with the family lion plush.

2laswnn.jpg
35k8r61.jpg

akjst3.jpg
34snxa1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back