Tamagotchi V3 ABC's log *pictures included*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fam, sorry it's been a while, a few days actually. Dikat is now an adult and she should be getting the matchmaker tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Here are some of her teen pics anyways:

zmfaxe.jpg
2945usy.jpg

1johu0.jpg
314ba7b.jpg

Hinotamatchi are very known to be hot-heads and this day she was on fire..so i doused her with appraisal and everything was all right.

25hnac0.jpg
wmdylf.jpg

24ot0mw.jpg
264mi3a.jpg

I don't know what's up with the shop but 2 days in Dikat's teen years the only "miscellaneous" items i was getting were fishing poles. FINALLY i found a shovel in the shop..decided to give it a shot..and got something great (:)

..not. Let's give her the treasure chest. Tamas always find interesting things...usually lol

hwe24w.jpg
mcdlpg.jpg

1yli12.jpg
2012e5y.jpg

WOAHHH!! Dorotchi!! possum :) Dikat has evolved into the tama with the ghostly tail! The character set on the v3 is pretty interesting. I believe you can get a zombie lookin dude (Decotchi) on the odd generation with better care. I actually think that character is cute too. I know Decotchi, just like Debatchi are very controversial characters, either you love them or strongly-dislike them (no hate lol).

mcdfz8.jpg
ljhh4.jpg

2503rjt.jpg
20k88rm.jpg

Dikat decided to try on the shirt first. The shirt was actually last worn by grandpa Bibio. Long live the tama of the skies.

In speaking of Bibio i decided to see if Dikat would like the wings, and she had a blast. All most as good a flier as Bibio (natural flier). The wings look pretty cool on her though.

Thanks for reading, the matchmaker comes tomorrow.

34sgz6c.jpg
261g4k9.jpg
iwrjpz.jpg

Hey everyone :) Yesterday Dikat got the matchmaker. The matchmaker brought her a Hashizoutchi. I've never had this character, but it looks interesting to me. Looks like we have another girl. Gladly I already have her name in my head *ahem* so i won't take a few hours coming up with a name tomorrow. Tomorrow should be a breeze ^_^ lol

15n84eh.jpg
az8kn5.jpg

105wajl.jpg
205tok8.jpg

Dikat leaves tonight, but i have to sleep before then unfortunately. This happens way too often, but that's what work does.

Bye Dikat -_- -_- ...

Pic of the Generation:

k3lhy.jpg

o0nsg.jpg

As mentioned earlier, the only 'random' items (shovel, plant, rod, lamp) i received in the shop were rods..all of them gave me cans except 1 lol. Dikat caught a GIANT :eek: :eek: It sorta freaked me out at first since i forgot this could happen. The look on Dikat's face was hilarious afterwards. See, tamagotchis can be funny. I think it was the combination of her lips and eyes that got me X)

[1/3]
Hey tamatalk. It's been about a week.. i was too stressed with work and i just moved into a new house. The stress was getting to me to where i was having anxiety attacks. My blood pressure read 157/105 XD "HYPERTENSION" the screen said. I'm only 20. I finally cut my hours and the move is done. So here i am :)

Time to catch you guys up:

Ezlnh (Eh-Zuh-Lin)

Dikat left right before the move. It's nice to start a new gen. in a new home. Now that i'm on the 5th gen. it feels more like progress. Almost 1/5 of this log is done. I can't remember the furthest generation i ever achieved however.

I spent a good hectic hour keeping Ezlnh satisfied and content, you know how it is. An hour later are little tama evolved into a Tamatchi. So far i've had 3 of the 4 toddlers in this log. I haven't had a Kuchitamatchi yet. Til then..

1zx2k9k.jpg
2mepz0p.jpg
zsq6w.jpg

10gah6b.jpg
103imhc.jpg
14xhwkl.jpg

[2/3]

28vt7cg.jpg

Later that day E headed to bed. I had no clue she pooed, but it was too late to clean it up. I know i could of just changed the time, but i like my tamas growth to be completely natural. So i left it. It's gotta be really bad for them considering what she turned into.

Ezlnh turned into a Piroriroritchi! One i like to call "the pikman tama" X) I really like this teen. I think it looks cool. This one has sharp teeth though!! My mom says it looks evil(which would make sense since it's supposed to be a 'bad' teen). I like this one for it's star-shaped body too. Later i gave the plant tama the plant to watch grow. Looks like we have 2 plants with sharp teeth. Little Shop!!

1ih47k.jpg
6ixod1.jpg

2nlzs5.jpg
2nbver5.jpg

[3/3]
2dhgnzm.jpg

Here I caught Ezlnh right in the middle of evolution!! Never realized what the screen actually looks like because i'm always so focused on the character changing. Interesting.

33zbp82.jpg
14xnn2a.jpg

2dhh89i.jpg
jqi0df.jpg

She turned into a Violetchi!! Very common in my experience, but it's fine...Violetchi are cute. They look like little bears with flowers in their ears. They also remind me of the pokemon Bellossom. Adorable with the wig too.

Thanks for reading catching up.

Til next time.

f0waio.jpg
seq7ts.jpg

r0ow1x.jpg
ohn312.jpg

Morning everybody! :) Ezlnh was definitely the center of attention yesterday -_- lol. She sang for me at least 4 times. Out of all of the times i've owned Violetchi, i don't remember them singing to me at all. E even sang twice back-to-back which i thought was cool. Looks like this one is my perfect tama-match since I recently got back into singing.. it's a sign.

Anyways, Ezlnh turns 7 later, and the matchmaker comes by. I'll update later on today.

b4dfut.jpg
2rcq59f.jpg
2q9f0gi.jpg

34snl8z.jpg
50r4t5.jpg
v4qzc4.jpg

Hello folks! The matchmaker came. Our letter 'F' is going to be a girl as well. 3rd female tama in a row. The matchmaker came by at 10am and brought a Hashizoutchi, but i declined in hopes she'd bring Ezlnh a decent match at least. I'm shooting for a better character next generation. The 2nd time she brought an Androtchi! Androtchi are actually the same care level as Hashizoutchi :p but i didn't feel like waiting again, so the robo-tama was accepted. I never realized how cool they actually look...it's funny how they open their mouths so wide. :wacko:

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fenvr (Phen-vurhh)

Hey guys. Ezlnh left last night. Today was a long day..but i did get to take care of Fen til she evolved. She evolved right before my shift started. I was going to pause her, but i decided to keep her in my pocket all day at work. I never do this with toddlers since i get carried away at work; which is dangerous lol, but i actually did a great job of keeping Fen's hearts up.

6rugwl.jpg
5krmuq.jpg

34g8wp1.jpg
2d6mj51.jpg

So for the first time in this tamagotchi chain i actually missed the first training point in the infant stage..I wonder if this will affect her growth in the future. We'll see..

1phr0k.jpg
30t42mw.jpg

1zeh3bo.jpg

I decided to take the tot fishing. Fenvr caught a can..better then nothing, eh??

[1/3]
Hello folks! Fen finally evolved into a teen (yesterday actually) and she evolved into a young mimitchi! it's been 6 years of on-and-off playing since i've had this teen, usually i get hinatchi. Fen is so tiny..I noticed that young mimitchi and young mametchi are actually equal height, or smaller than the toddler forms actually.

Fenvr got to open her first treasure and she got 200 gotchi points to go with the 9999 points that i can't even donate to the king anymore since i filled the 30,000 maximum!! yayy!! really though, this isn't fun lol

209rk9g.jpg
xor2ti.jpg
3022eeq.jpg

28w2mx.jpg
35i6ot4.jpg

[2/3]
Later i had Diane come over. Diane belongs to my mom, but her battery has been out so long, so I put a new one in and decided that I would raise her til the next Gen., but leave it inactive afterwards. Fen and Diane played games together, and Fen did a great job with the flags. She even won a medal! Fen is on a roll today.

wix3cn.jpg
20qiceq.jpg
29sq6v.jpg

6f2zba.jpg
2k0y29.jpg

[3/3]
112ee51.jpg
eur4ab.jpg

4vfuc0.jpg
11uj2ft.jpg

I gave her a plant to watch grow. It grew within seconds and it blossomed. What a beautiful flower it was. Fenvr wasn't amused at all though. She was expecting some more points and even got mad over it. Looks like we have a materialistic tama.. I gave her one of my classic pep-talks: this time on how she can't let little things put her down and how she should equally value both material and abstract aspects in life.

Thanks for reading, Fen evolves into an adult in a day or two. Peace.

[1/2]
YUSS YUSS YUUSSSS!! sorry for the overt enthusiasm, but this is a character i've wanted for so long. I remember seeing chomametchi's sprite and illustration online, but i never received this character..til now :) It's funny because i just got a mametchi on my v2 (Dex). I would say chomametchi's main feature are her/his eyes..even when Fenvr is having fun it looks like she's rolling her eyes. Not much changed here, her ears definitely grew, but i can still see the young mimitchi she once was XD that's awesome. I'm very well aware that bunbuntchi is the rabbit tama, but Fen kind of looks like one too.

Well now that she's an adult, she wanted to go to the shop to try on some clothes (I'm telling you..this one loves her material assets). First she tried on a hat..a very peculiar hat if you know what i mean.. *gotta catch'm all* :p Afterwards she tried on the wig..someone sure looks thrilled.

5nkm5k.jpg
6rk9wy.jpg
o5volu.jpg

qrzzwh.jpg
169nfnq.jpg
8x9bwo.jpg

[2/2]

There we go ^_^ she really likes the bow, it's cute on her too. Later i went to the park next to my place. It's nice and bright outside today so Fen brought her parasol along. Adorable i must say. Personally i love bathing in the sun even though i'm already mixed with 3 darker tone ethnicities lol.

I mentioned in the Oldie's hatch that mametchi have big cheek rolls...well nevermind. Fen, you really just top the cake. Look at those things!!

sc9dae.jpg
3148hle.jpg
359mrk4.jpg

1ormhh.jpg
5vxd9t.jpg

9scxed.jpg

Hey guys, sorry about this 1 picture. Fenvr got the matchmaker yesterday and brought a masktchi. These guys are actually "bad care" characters. Fen, being a chomametchi, is a "great care" character, so I went ahead and said yes just to switch things up. After all, I am trying to get different characters each generation. Fen leaves in 3 hours. I honestly should of kept her for few days more before accepting the matchmaker's offer :( On the upside, she gave birth to the next generation and had a boy :) his name will be Gus..yes like the show Recess XD

I'll miss you Fenvr..

Generation 7, Gus.

Gus

Everybody, this is Gus. :)

I started raising him yesterday, but later i went to hang out with some friends, so i paused him for a few hours..or more. I'm not quite sure when he ages/evolves into a teen, but if he does(in which i'm sure of), i'll update later. ^_^

Considering i haven't had a boy in a few generations [yes I'm bitter lol], i gave him the family action figure and he absolutely loves it. Look at his face XD I felt like it was Christmas morning and he just opened the gift he always wanted.

4h5n69.jpg
5mwpix.jpg
1g23ja.jpg

2ztest3.jpg
66jg2s.jpg
3128sqg.jpg

oieufc.jpg
2pzh1lt.jpg
so3613.jpg
308l5wp.jpg
Good evening. A few hours ago our little Gus evolved into an Obotchi! It's been 6 generations since i've had this teen, and that tama was Apple. Even at that Apple was a girl. I'm very fond of this teen. ;)

V3's are known for glitches, and i've experienced quite a few so far..but those were the other times i had it running. Unfortunately the "parent" list was wiped clear from my family record this time around. I know it only shows the last 3 generations, and the rest get bumped out. I figured that once Fenvr left, it would fix the glitch. It did..to a degree. It only shows Fenvr and Dikat, not Ezlnh. Better than nothing I say.

Thanks for reading. Til next time.

33c94zr.jpg

Hello tama-fam. Gus evolved into a Billotchi!! I never thought twice about this character, so I didn't know what to think at first, but i'm already loving this one X).

After i got home from work yesterday (he evolved right before my shift ended) I did some research on Billotchi to see what others thought he was based off of. Some say Barney and others say he's a penguin. I can see both, but I think he's a chubby platypus..an awesome one at that X). I'm obviously being half-biased considering that platypuses were my favorite animal when i was little. I actually got 3 adults yesterday: Billotchi, Hiratchi and Tarakotchi. I love each of them. Ohh and i tried for Hiratchi and Tarakotchi too. Success. As for Gus, i had no idea what he was going to become.

When i first scene Gus walking around the screen, i thought those were lips, but everyone online said it was a beak. It became more apparent once he walked up to the screen. Look at that smile XD sorry i love it when my tamas have great smiles.

bewyyu.jpg
bvepk.jpg

343kaxc.jpg
2mfe9s.jpg

Anyways, just so you know I really do encourage feed-back. It would actually help me a lot and it would help other viewers. I know these logs are primarily for the logger's benefit, but i think it's on both sides, and i really would like to create a great log for you guys to enjoy. Constructive criticism is what i'm looking for. So:

Where do you think i'm lacking?

What do you like about my log?

What would you personally like to see in my log?

and last:

I'm really happy to see that i have made it this far (to letter G), and I intend on making it to letter Z.

Gus gets the matchmaker in a few days. What should i name the baby??

The next letter is H, so i'm asking all viewers to pm me and give a some ideas. One boy name and one girl name. I am a fan of one-syllable names, but anything is fine really.

Thanks for sticking around. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back