Tamagotchi V5 in USA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really stinks, i went to walmart yestrerday and all they had were V4.5 and V4's i did see the new lanyards for the V5's though, i saw a mametchi one with all da family memebers!

O yea, which tama would look good for a boy cuz i wanna get the v5 but to me, i wanna see a real life pic. of blue abstract cuz it da most boy like, but i wanna see a pic. first. So still, which tama is good for a boy??

And also, does anybody know if there are V5 anywhere in VA??(virginia)

I didn't get a V5 yet......I'm not sure if I will. I neglected my other Tama's so much they "died" (lost a high generation) and the battery died on two of them. My 2nd V4 is actually still paused and the battery has not died yet. I like the look of the Cookie Dough & the Cotton Candy designs the best.

The tamagotchis are still not in stores and it is already march!!!!!!!!! I hope they get here quick!

I just got it two days ago. In Ontario,Canada.

I must say,it's fun,but i'm a little dissapointed.

Definitly not as good as I thought it would be. :kusatchi:

Bay Shore,Long Island,New York has V5s!

The store was Target!

They also had 4 V4.5s!

I'm glad I found them somewhere else other than WalMart!

Last edited by a moderator:
YES FINALLY!!!!!!!The tamagotchis version 5 have finally been seen in virginia for me. It was at Target in chantilly!

Well does Oshkosh, Wisconsin have v5s yet? Thats what I need to know cause there is a Wal-Mart in Oshkosh and I want the v5 really...really bad.

YAY i sooooooooooo happy i just got my blue abstract tama at TOYSRUS in fair lakes, VA

U people r lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been looking for 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! their all out of stock EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only they would sell them in Florida! I'm literally pulling my hair out of my head! I'm GOING BALD!!!
if u have a target nere u there only $15.00 there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back