Tamagotchi V5 in USA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THE WAL-MART IN TURNERSVILLE, NEW JERSEY HAS IT! HUZZAH! :ichigotchi:
Yey. :3
OMG Really?!?! The don't carry them in the wal-mart where I live. I'll have o take a trip to Turnersville very soon!!! *exited*

Yay ! im so happy because they have them in !*.*.*.*.*.*!oklahoma!*.*.*.*.*.*!....... i wil get [#1]-the tamahouse design, and [#2]-blue abstract +.+..... "off off and away to walmart"! [and maybe kmart] :angry: _ -_- _- i almost forgot, they showed the comercial, its really cute! ;) :angry: :) :) :D ... hope all of you find what your looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
well my state doesnt have them yet =[ ugh but i really hope they come out soon!! im not sleeping till i get a v5 ;-)

Target in Tracy, CA has them now! They also have the new charm set to make bracelets. It comes with silver charms, paint, beads, and string.

Yay ! im so happy because they have them in !*.*.*.*.*.*!oklahoma!*.*.*.*.*.*!....... i wil get [#1]-the tamahouse design, and [#2]-blue abstract +.+..... "off off and away to walmart"! [and maybe kmart] -_- _-_ -_- i almost forgot, they showed the comercial, its really cute! :D :lol: ;) :) ;) ... hope all of you find what your looking for.
really? i live in WA and they don't have them in Vancouver. and i checked bandai.com they don't have the commercial and tamagotchi.com is still on the v4.5 and its like already febuary.

well my state doesnt have them yet =[ ugh but i really hope they come out soon!! im not sleeping till i get a v5 ;-)
me too!!!!!! im getting one (or two > ;) ) for a valentine's day gift! YAY!

Really anastasiyaleg ??, now i saw the commercial 2 times already. Its really really cute, and the song is awsome and really tama themed, my favorite part is when the girl says familitchi [fami-lee-chi] v5, she says it funny,..."off,off,and away to walmart!", i hope i get mine tommorow, and "happy valentines day! to everyone!...

I Live In The WI I Went To WalMart And I Saw V4.5s

P.S Is The V5 Going To Be Rleased February 15Th??????????

They are at all my Walmart stores!

I live in Long Island,New York,USA so check your Walmart out!

i need help my mom dad and sisther all said that i should not get a tamav5 becaues i have two tamas one v4 and v4.5 but my v4 is not working. so i want a new one they all said i should not wast my money(i have my own money for it).so what should i do

tell them its your money and that your v4 is broken ;)

:wacko: cecib :furawatchi:

they are at Fred Meyer in Vancouver, WA

i don't know about walmart though becuse they are still stuck on the v4.5's

Ohh!! I cant wait!!

Im live in sweden, so I gonna buy it at internet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back