Tamagotchi V5 in USA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i live in qld and i really want one and i just found out they came out i wasnt expecting them too si soon

and i had $80 but i used most of it on lollies and i bought a stupid pc pack ;) i wish i didnt use the money so i could get 2 v5 or just one ;)

My mother saw then in a Walmart in Naples, Florida. This means they should be around Miami and/or Fort Lauderdale, too.

I think they have them in Target, in Long Island,NY. I have to check. I really want one!

I work at a Target in Idaho and so far(as of Friday)we haven't gotten any yet.

Today I went to the nearest Walmart since I've been reading here that Walmarts seem to be the first to get them and YEAH! they had three when I got there and one was the design I wanted. The one with the houses all around the screen.

Not sure how I feel about this version though. The graphics are harder to see on this one, I've fiddled with the contrast a couple of times. The games are weird and buying stuff is different.

I'm on my way to the planet and hopefully the more I play the more I'll like it.

I've also got a V4.5 still going(it just had a baby and is the third generation on this battery)and right now I prefer the V4.5 over the V5. :wacko:

aw man its like somthing i've been griding my teeth about all year are their gonna be v5 right after the v4.5 or is their gonna be somthing else but then they came out and their not in MD yet it makes me wanna shout like the shout song im soo excited and angry at the same time :angry: :D

I got mine at a Wal*Mart in Columbus, OH
really? i just ordered the cookie dough one from toyrsus.com. i assumed columbus, oh wouldnt have it yet but i we do :D

next time i go to walmart or ill have to remember to check and see if they have it...i checked out target friday i think and they only had the v4.5 although they were marked down to about $12 so I assume they were tryingto get rid of them to make room for the v5s....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back