Tamagotchi V5 in USA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY!!! v5 Tamagotchis are out in North Carolina!!! I bought one today at walmart!! I got the 'love my family' patten and its really cool!

They also have them in California. I got mine yesterday, I orded it off Toywiz.com

I know for sure the walmart in Antioch has them, but now i think toysrus does too because on their website it says they have them in stock..hmmmm, maybe someone should call?

I know for sure the walmart in Antioch has them, but now i think toysrus does too because on their website it says they have them in stock..hmmmm, maybe someone should call?
Antioch which is in California, ToysRUS does have em, remember? They said they would get them on Feb 15th but they acutally got theres earlier, so people can go to ToysRUS for em too.

[SIZE=8pt]Hey! i just got my v5 today at walmart in Wisconsin (USA) and there were a ton of them there! This is in southwest WI.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hey! i just got my v5 today at walmart in Wisconsin (USA) and there were a ton of them there! This is in southwest WI.[/SIZE]
Do they have them in every shop in your area?

ANY IN LAS VAGES? GASP!

~~~~

Or Vancover Island Canada?

Does anybody know if it has come out in Wisconsin yet ?

I just got back from vacation, so I haven't had a chance to look around for it ^^;

I really hope so, even though I just bought a V4.5 xD

Does anybody know if it has come out in Wisconsin yet ?I just got back from vacation, so I haven't had a chance to look around for it ^^;

I really hope so, even though I just bought a V4.5 xD
Yeah, they do, I've heard around they do ^-^ But I'm not positive! You can check, call around and stuff o:

Omg, sorry, i forgot to tell u that i got two v5's on the 1'st of feb!

i got the white tamagotchi house and the love my family designs.

they are sooo cute, but....when they use items, they do the same action for most of them *sulk*

but its still cute ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back