Tamagotchi V5 in USA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one today in moses lake, washington at wal-mart.I got the ruby red one.

Wal-Mart at Cortana in Baton Rouge, LA has them. I got the cookie dough one and the Love My Family one today,if we don't get too busy at work today I might start at least on!!! I'm sooo excited!

Im not sure if they are out in north carolina yet but i think they are... I want to walmart like two days ago and they had the racks for them but they didn't have the tamas, sadly. :lol: they are either all gone or they dont have them in yet. I hope they are there next time though. :)

whoever said they had them in Minnesota better recheck it target.com I searched and got only the thing with the 4.5 computer connector thingie and amazon didn't have a clue what it was.I'm checking the moa probably this weekend and I will tell if they have any.Also how can you have one if tamagotchi.com hasn't announced it yet?

I GOT THIS FROM BANDAI:i dont really know what it means [bad at english, but born in america ;) ]

We appreciate your efforts to find a Tamagotchi Connection V5. We are currently shipping to the retailers' distribution centers who in turn ship to the store locations so we cannot pinpoint when they will be at particular locations. We recommend visiting the major retailers such as Toys R Us, KB Toys, Kmart, Target and Wal-Mart, or their online sites within the next few weeks.

Thank you,

Customer Service

Bandai America

Yay!!! they'll be in sold at walmart! but the one i go to always seems to be last. :marumimitchi:

I GOT THIS FROM BANDAI:i dont really know what it means [bad at english, but born in america :marumimitchi: ]

We appreciate your efforts to find a Tamagotchi Connection V5. We are currently shipping to the retailers' distribution centers who in turn ship to the store locations so we cannot pinpoint when they will be at particular locations. We recommend visiting the major retailers such as Toys R Us, KB Toys, Kmart, Target and Wal-Mart, or their online sites within the next few weeks.

Thank you,

Customer Service

Bandai America
BanDai is saying: That they did not directly ship them to the retail shops. But to the main shop where everything is stored and re-distributed around the country.

When the stock of an Item gets low the store computer that is tracking that item reorders them. So if Tamagotchis are not popular at your store and are fully in stock and haven't been sold to a certain point where the store needs to order more. It might be a while before you see the v5 at your store. Hopefully that will not happen.

~ChibiMuffins

my stores sell tamagotchis, but the last time i checked, they had lots v4.5's and v3's

do you think they have the v5's now? i checked last week

I searched and got only the thing with the 4.5 computer connector thingie and amazon didn't have a clue what it was.
If you meant you couldn't find a V5 on Amazon.com, they were selling them very cheap, last I checked. Which was right now lol 15 dollars, not including shipping. I was shocked! But~ I can't help you with the stores =\

Tamagotchi v5 came out in Georgia today!! I my boyfriend got me blue abstract!

i got the love my family pink tama. it's so cute! it's my first tama ever since my mom couldn't buy me any as a kid back then and i settled for the imitation one. i struggled with whether having to take care of multiple pets would backfire for a first timer but it's safe to say the v5s are easy for newbies like me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back