Tamagotchi V5 in USA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish i had one of those v5s, but if you have a character chart for it,  can you show me?
I am very impatient. I just can't wait. I hope it is good. Because the Anticipation is killing me, and if I get it I don't want it to be a total dud.

EDIT: Here are the Characters for the FamiTama. Characters

~ChibiMuffins

Last edited by a moderator:
NEW LIST. :ichigotchi:

I'll just be making this one simple, since making it pretty for like, every page is really boring. :ichigotchi:

Also, please post which COUNTY/CITY and STATE to where the WalMart is located.

Posting here with just a state doesn't help much. :]

California!

Antioch, CA - WalMart

Indiana!

South Bend, IN - WalMart

Minnesota!

Woodbury, MN - WalMart

New Hampshire!

Epping, NH - WalMart

Salem, NH - WalMart

North Carolina!

Cary/Raleigh, NC - WalMart

North Dakota!

Fargo, ND - WalMart

Texas!

Austin, TX - WalMart

Houston, TX - WalMart

Utah!

Price, UT - WalMart

!o!

Can someone inform me if they appear more around the bay area? Somewhere close to Oakland.

does anyone live near Fullerton or Brea,CA? , i dunno when the v5's are coming out here :ichigotchi:

:ichigotchi: :furawatchi:

I'm going on vacation to Seattle so are there any there?

I'm Desperate 4 1! :)

I'm going on vacation to Seattle so are there any there?I'm Desperate 4 1! :D
well thats what I want to know when are you going? I am going in march and toys rus is shipping them in somewhere in febuary in USA so you might get one

I really wish they would come out in New York, Or to be more specific. Long Island. But I'm going to the Mall. Where I live there is a Wal-Mart in the mall. So I'll check. Besides my friend got this super kawaii wallet from there, that I just have to get.

EDIT: Hey look someone is selling a Tamagotchi v5 in Forth Worth Texas. Here!

New Place?

~ChibiMuffins

NEW LIST. B) I'll just be making this one simple, since making it pretty for like, every page is really boring. :rolleyes:

Also, please post which COUNTY/CITY and STATE to where the WalMart is located.

Posting here with just a state doesn't help much. :]

California!

Antioch, CA - WalMart

Indiana!

South Bend, IN - WalMart

Minnesota!

Woodbury, MN - WalMart

New Hampshire!

Epping, NH - WalMart

Salem, NH - WalMart

North Carolina!

Cary/Raleigh, NC - WalMart

North Dakota!

Fargo, ND - WalMart

Texas!

Austin, TX - WalMart

Houston, TX - WalMart

Utah!

Price, UT - WalMart
And Connecticut!

Fine...I'll post the city. As long as you guys PROMISE not to hunt me down and murder me. :D

WASHINGTON anybody? better yet Vancouver, WA. please i need one so bad. its not fair. its not fair. my mom and dad will never let me buy it of internet. :D

o.m.g exclamation exclamation i love that cookie dough design and i also like the fishy design

My mom ordered one off Amazon. I got the Cookie-Dough one. When the second wave comes out I will get the Aquarium one. Maybe I will get Love my family too. I think Bandai is holding everything back until February 15th here.

~ChibiMuffins

My mom ordered one off Amazon. I got the Cookie-Dough one. When the second wave comes out I will get the Aquarium one. Maybe I will get Love my family too. I think Bandai is holding everything back until February 15th here.  

~ChibiMuffins
Oh you are lucky I am waiting till they hit stores!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back