Tamagotchi V5 in USA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are out in cary/raleigh walmart

north carolina!!!

my sister got one yesterday!!

mine is still in "mid shipping"

somewhere across the atlantic ocean...

(i dont mean to completely change the

subject, but i want walmart to change their

slogan back to "always low prices")

Ughh. I can't edit my first post anymore. :[

So, here's the current list.

[SIZE=14pt]California![/SIZE]

Antioch, CA - WalMart

[SIZE=14pt]New Hampshire![/SIZE]

Epping, NH - WalMart

[SIZE=14pt]North Carolina![/SIZE]

Cary/Raleigh, NC - WalMart

[SIZE=14pt]North Dakota![/SIZE]

Fargo, ND - ???

[SIZE=14pt]Texas![/SIZE]

Austin, TX - WalMart

Houston, TX - WalMart

Last edited by a moderator:
Im going to Charlotte NC in a couple days...I hope they have them there :D when I went to Target yesterday were I live people kept staring at me because I was trying to keep from smiling realy big because I saw these 'Tamawatchis' and these charm decorating kits and they looked so cute :p

>___> Toys R Us in Hayward doesn't have it. Forgot which one though. The one next to Chuck e Cheeses and DD's Discounts. xD

My mom is going to San Francisco in March will the v5 be out in toysrus in March in San francisco?? if you know or have one from there please reply

its a tiny town, but i bought my tamagotchi v5 yesterday in a walmart in epping nh.
hopefully my boyfriend will buy me another one so that i can connect them. biggrin.gif

i don't have a picture of the receipt but here's a really cute picture of my new little family:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v394/pyt...ow/DSCI0129.jpg
finally a tamagotchi that is not like the rest, thats my dream design, I NEED THAT DESIGN...

i checked Target yesterday, and...bad news, only v3's and v4.5's, i never liked the v3, v4 or 4.5 much...

its not fair, im in California, and still, i dont see anything, the v4's got released early in 2006 of December, not fair, why not the v5's??!.

[SIZE=21pt]WHY WON'T THEY SELL THEM IN MICHIGAN?!?[/SIZE]

*I think three is adequate ;]* -TW/P

I just got mines yesterday at Wal-mart and it is here in Minnesota in Woodbury and the one I chose was the Tamagotchi House (white) one. Its pretty cool with the big screen and having three characters to take care of but.... the games are ok but I wish that the had more and better games in it then just two when you characters are baby, child, teen, or adult.

Hey, I just noticed something at my local Wal-Mart... the V5 are officially here! I ALMOST EXPLODED! I can't wait til thursday when I get my $20 allowance!!! :chohimetchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :huh: :marumimitchi:

I didn't even realize they were coming out with v5 so quickly (haven't been to check on TamaTalk in a while) -- but I got one today at the Wal-Mart in South Bend, Indiana.

Good times! They're so cute; they barely had any left on the shelf, and I found a "Love My Family" design (I wish they had the cherry blossoms or music note ones!!).

Good to know Antioch has 'em. That's my hometown. :huh:

Aw. So I guess Walgreens doesn't get it early. XDD; I was bugging my dad all day to take me to Walmart. Darn him for spending ALL day doing who knows what in the backyard. >__>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back