Tamagotchi V5 in USA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
are they in WASHINGTON. I LIVE THERE. and i need one so bad . im killing my self. and am stomach hurts. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. god they are everywhere except WA. i m getting really piped up now. NEED TO GO TO WALMART. NOW

None in Greenwood, Indiana so far. I'm pretty close to Indianapolis, too, but I obviously haven't had time to explore the whole city looking for them. I went to a bunch of stores in my area though and found nothing. I'll keep searching and see if I find anything in the next few days.

well, if you're searching at that place, then i am searching at Toys 'R' Us at my place! I have my fingers crossed for Toys 'R' Us! :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
well, if you're searching at that place, then i am searching at Toys 'R' Us at my place! I have my fingers crossed for Toys 'R' Us! :mimitchi:
they out at toysrus.com but wont begin shipping until the 15 of Feb.

X_________X ASFALSfkh I can't believe BOTH my parents have to work TODAY.

My mom can't drive out of the city. The target in Alameda will me finished building by 2009. (uncles and aunts said that.)

Dad works until 8 PM. Argh, I'm so mad. Another week without one, and I'll be bored in class.

My dad claims he went to Wal-Mart yesterday. He said he didn't find anything. He probably didn't look hard enough. >.>

~CM

anybody from minnesota got one I went to target on saturday and they weren't there......if they are already out I regret not going with my dad to virginia I could have gotten one then......

Not very many Walmarts have any. My local Walmart doesn't have any tamas period.

anybody from minnesota got one I went to target on saturday and they weren't there......if they are already out I regret not going with my dad to virginia I could have gotten one then......
I live in Minnesota but I got mine in Fargo... I wish I could help but I haven't actually looked in MN yet. Try Walmart-- they are more likely to have them than Target is.

@w@ I really wish I could drive somewhere
You could take a taxi/bus.....Lol I wish a I had money. But my Dad is so cheap that he won't give me anything, He doesn't want to give me chores either because he knows that I will want money. And I am always fighting with him. I'm going to ask my mom to take me in two weeks.

~ChibimMuffins

I could. but I think the closest Walmart is by the Coliseum. Which would make me spendd....

85 cents to get to Chinatown.

5.00 to get to the coliseum and back.

85 cents to get a bus to walmart. Or I could walk.

Go back to Chinatown

85 more cents to get home.

@w@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back