tamagotchi ver 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stargirl9446

Reaction score
:lol: should you buy a tama ver 3

well there are 2 sides to tama ver 3's

the good side: that there are more games and foods, that you get to log onto tama town and earn souvenirs, you get to earn points when conecting with other tamas and the tama has a kool antenna

the bad side: that most of the tama town places are 'coming soon', wat do you do with the souvenirs they just sit there doin nothing (unless they use them when there adult) its pointless and wats with the king no way would I pay so much just to see a king

so just rember if your going to buy tama ver3 put this in mind

IS IT WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woud because you can go to tamatown and get cool sovinears you can get.There are more iteams and you see your parents and grand parents. So yes its worth it i got three of them. :furawatchi:

I got my Tamagotchi at Taarget. You can get them at Toys R' Us or Gamestop or something.. But you should go eaarly while they're in stock or they sell out fast.

i bought mine at wal mart and the last time i went monday to be exact there were still lots and they also have the key chain :D

Lol I grabbed mine immediately once I saw it in the shop! I have one of each version, and really want to get another v3, but I don't think I have enough time for another one. ;)

I got all three mine in wal mart. :D :) :D :)

I gotten my v3 pretty recently..However when i first saw them i did`nt buy...{id did NOT like those girly designs even through i`m a girl} so i waited....Then when i want to walmart...TADA!!!!They had one of the two i liked!! Thus i bought a silver one.

wow you do kool yer I sopose it is worth it but I still think ver 2 are great to

yeah i havent been able to get out to get one recently so im just caring for my v2s V1s and 1997 gen2 . even though i dont have one, i think the features sound really fun!!

nicee topic stargirl :D

- John Patrickk.

Hey! :blink:

I think Tamagotchi V3's are awesome! They have way cuter characters than V1 and V2!

Here is my opinion:

*V1 = No shop, ugly characters, boring games, lame decorations on Tama itself, no access to Tama Town!! :lol:

*V2 = Less food, uglier characters, boring games, less points for game winnings, Items are poor, no Tama Town access!! :D

*V3 = Cute characters, access to Tama Town, better codes and passwords, nicer looking decorations, better Items, awesome souvineirs, rare items, fun games, and there is a greater amount of points recieved by game winnings! :lol:

V3 is far by the best so far: GO FOR THE V3 TAMAGOTCHI! :lol:

:hitodetchi:

From,

I got my tamagotchi on-line and it is great! There is cooler games and foods. But the bad side of it is the number codes don't work for me.But it is still cool! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back