Tamagotchi VS Parents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents thought they were a waste of time in 1997, and they still think they're a waste of time now (though they've bought me a ton of them). The difference is, they realize (and my fiance also realizes) that I enjoy caring for things and that's what makes me happy. This way, as has been said before, I am not always looking for new real animals (or a kid) to take care of. One thing that is helpful about tamagotchis - especially the new ones - is that you can pause them and not have to mess with the time. If I'm going out, or I have a busy weekend, I just pause mine.

So, I guess what I would say is, if you like them as much as I do (and I have almost 35 virtual pets in all), you're never going to lose interest in them, and people will eventually get used to that. BUT, what you have to remember is that the most important thing is being able to put the tamas down to be there for your friends and family, and to do your schoolwork. You can always start tamas over, but you can't always re-do stuff in real life.

Dove

:p :D

My parents think it's a waste of money. But I always play with my tamagotchi before I do homework, finish my homework and then play some more!

My parents don't care. My mom was a Tam fan when she was little, and now I am one too. It's like raising triplets(I have a V5) and caring for them. Like taking care of babies, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back