TamaTalk is growing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to congratulate everyone for helping TamaTalk pass not one... but TWO milestones today... We are now at 50 registered members and 1500 posts as of today (in well under one months time!). *pat on the back and party favors for everyone*
Congrats to all of you who are now part of the TamaTalk First Fifty Members!!! :mametchi:
I wish I was a first 50 member! :(

~Mametchi is so cool

Hey peoples, it's time to celebrate, because TamaTalk is growing! *celebrates*

Whoa.. This topic is so old.. I was just reading through it, Tama Talk grew so rapidly in such a short amount of time.. We have something like 25,400 members registered now or so.. Thats HUGE! I think I wouldn't be too wrong, stating, Tama Talk, is one of Invision Power Board's fastest, biggest growing community out of ALL their boards. Congratulations to the first 50 members, Admin, and of course us, the members :p

//Haze

[SIZE=30pt]30,000 members!!![/SIZE]

Woohoo! Major milestone passed today... We have reached our 30000 member mark! That about 7 weeks to gain an additional 5000 members... INCREDIBLE!

:p :pochitchi: :mametchi:

WOw... Not a milestone for members this time... But posts! Yesterday we passed 500,000 posts! :)

Yet another milestone today... We have now exceeded 40,000 registered members! YAY!

Coming up in June is our second birthday too! :D

Today we reached another milestone for TamaTalk...

[SIZE=21pt]50,000 registered members and over 820,000 posts!!![/SIZE]

Thank you TamaTalkers! I still can't believe how far we have come in just over two short years. :wub:

I promise to keep doing everything I can to make this an enjoyable place to be for as long as possible. :wub:

Last edited:

Thank you TamaTalkers! I still can't believe how far we have come in just over two short years. :lol:

I promise to keep doing everything I can to make this an enjoyable place to be for as long as possible. <_<
Aww... How nice Admin! :wub: Yes, I am also excited about the high porpularity of Tamatalk! Members, Admin and Guides- Keep up the great work! :wub:

~Tama-Love~

WOW! TamaTalk really has grown - even since I've been a member and that's not long! 50,000 members?! I knew we were close... just not that close! We should have a...

[SIZE=21pt]~PARTY~[/SIZE]

But how do you have a party online? I will make one for my avatar (if I can!).

This is probably the oldest open topic (or at least the oldest ADMIN-APPROVED topic! :wub: )!

Thank you TamaTalkers! I still can't believe how far we have come in just over two short years. :wub:

I promise to keep doing everything I can to make this an enjoyable place to be for as long as possible. :lol:
Wow! Wait to go Everyone!

I can't wait to see how much Tamatalk will grow in another year - perhaps 100, 000 Registered Members? :wub:

//CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back