TamaTalk is growing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WE ROCK!!  OUR NAME IS IN WIKIPIDIA! WE ARE NOW THE MOST POPULAR, FASTEST GROWING TAMAGOTCHI FORUM TO DATE. I HAVE A FEELING WE'RE GONNA BE IN GWR PRETTY SOON!  WE ARE THE TOPSITE IN 1ST PLACE! YESSSSSSSS! :blink:   :lol:
Santagotchi I think you bumped this....well you were one of the people who did.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to congratulate everyone for helping TamaTalk pass not one... but TWO milestones today... We are now at 50 registered members and 1500 posts as of today (in well under one months time!). *pat on the back and party favors for everyone*
Congrats to all of you who are now part of the TamaTalk First Fifty Members!!! :blink:
YAY!!! Tamatalk is my fave website! :lol:

Today we reached another milestone for TamaTalk... 
[SIZE=21pt]50,000 registered members and over 820,000 posts!!![/SIZE]

Thank you TamaTalkers!  I still can't believe how far we have come in just over two short years. :mellow:

I promise to keep doing everything I can to make this an enjoyable place to be for as long as possible. :angry:
Wow when I joined there were only 42000 something! Congrats Admin!

♪♪dd545♪♪

EDIT: dinniwig Plaese don't play "The blame game" Admin bumped this to say that we passed 50000 members and *santagotchi*'s post was made on the day I joined she couldn't have bumped this ;)

Wow! That's alot of members! ;)

But I think this topic has been bumped.

-sk8er girl-

Wow! That's alot of members! ;)
But I think this topic has been bumped.

-sk8er girl-
It has - By Admin. He's announcing the most recent amout of members! No need to fret...

I`d like to thank the Adimin for creating this site!Im glad theres atleats a few fourms that is NOT a invasionspace webbie!

Today we reached another milestone for TamaTalk...
[SIZE=21pt]50,000 registered members and over 820,000 posts!!![/SIZE]

Thank you TamaTalkers! I still can't believe how far we have come in just over two short years. :angry:

I promise to keep doing everything I can to make this an enjoyable place to be for as long as possible. :wub:
LOL Admin, you bumped! XD

Doesn't matter, though ;)

Wow, TamaTalk sure has had a lot of success! :mellow:

Heh... Yes I bumped a WAY old topic... This one is different though since it alone tracks our growth from the very beginning. :blink:

wow I imagen no other forum I like except this one. lol, I think....... this is a very good forum and is well-ly loved. lol and the admin has done so well. congrats admin *claps so hard. as well as laughing* so thx for making this forum and I will tell u what? kk all the members need to say a BIG BIG thx as well cause if tamatalk wasnt born then I wouldnt have much people to talk to... well except my mum, dad and bro

Congratulations to me! xD *shot*

Ok, seriously, congrats to all of tamatalk! When I join'd there wasnt as much people :blink:

This really is incredible news. I remember what it was like back in the beginning, and the growth in such a relatively short period of time is astounding. That's nearly a million posts! I find it hard to wrap my mind around it, it just doesn't seem like it has been that long, you know? Three cheers for TamaTalk, all of the members, and all of you who run it! :blink:

That is awesome Admin! Well done! :mimitchi:

I'm only member 904, so that means I joined when there was under 1000 members, and LOOK HOW MANY THEIR ARE NOW! :mimitchi: That's amazing Admin, you really should be so proud! :huh:

That is awesome Admin! Well done! :mimitchi:
I'm only member 904, so that means I joined when there was under 1000 members, and LOOK HOW MANY THEIR ARE NOW! :huh: That's amazing Admin, you really should be so proud! :lol:
Yep! :lol:

(You spelt 'there' wrong. :mimitchi: )

This is one of favorite topics on TT... Why? Not because I am boring :p but because it tracks our growth from the very beginning. This topic tracks many milestones TT has passed over the year. Everything from our first 50 members to our 50,000 member mark. Today we have yet another milestone because we passed the 60,000 registered members mark! Add in the 996,840 posts (as of right now) and fast approaching 1,000,000 posts and I remain AMAZED at TamaTalk's growth!

[SIZE=21pt]60,000 members!!! WOOOO![/SIZE]

Admin

PS - Yes I know it is bumping up a way old topic... :p

Last edited:
A very old topic being bumped up, but it's great knowing what TT's milestones are! I love seeing how much TT has grown since it was made a bit over 2 years ago. Soon we'll be having our 3 year anniversary! TT is a very rapidly growing community. A bit over 2 years and we've gone from 50 members to 60,000!!! And from 1,500 posts to almost 1,000,000!!! Good work, TamaTalkers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back