TamaTalk Video

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has opinions. Everyone is free to speak their opinions.
If you dislike a video or something, do you not watch it and go elsewere?

People can like, dislike, whatever they wish. It's what makes everyone differnt. If someone rants about The president. It's their opinion. If someone gets offended over it; then tough call.

I have seen this video so much. I seen it posted here tons of times. It's getting repetive.
You stated not to "overreact" and Say "OMG WHAT A LOZER!"

You actually said it yourslef "If you dont like it, dont watch it"

Simple.

(This has probably been said but what the hell.)

Notice that the video was made in 2007, original poster.

He's speaking his mind, nothing more to it.

Everyone has opinions. Everyone is free to speak their opinions.
If you dislike a video or something, do you not watch it and go elsewere?

People can like, dislike, whatever they wish. It's what makes everyone differnt. If someone rants about The president. It's their opinion. If someone gets offended over it; then tough call.

I have seen this video so much. I seen it posted here tons of times. It's getting repetive.
Nobody said they didn't like it, or that they were offended by it.

Most of what was said was, 'it was funny' and things along those lines.

Yes, it's a stupid video, and the guy in there is slightly irritating. We've seen it tons of times, and topics about it have been closed in the past for flaming and people freaking out.

But please. Tell me exactly where you see the bolded example in this topic besides what you've blown out of proportion.

As much as you and your 'friends' hate to admit ever starting anything, you've made this topic into a huge deal.

Don Jacoby?

I dunno I just figured because you have 0 posts and I am not sure why you would post in here xP

Guys, that's enough. :huh:

If you want to act immature about this whole thing, please take your business elsewhere. The last think TamaTalk needs here is a huge flame topic about some video and posts made by members that have nothing to do with the topic starter’s post.

Next time, instead of posting continuous replies telling a member why they are wrong, for whatever reason- just leave it to the guides and report the topic. It’s easy, fast, and a good way to keep things positive around the forums. :huh:

*Topic Closed*

Tama-Love

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back