Tamatown down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?!It's not working for me either now!A box just pops up and says "Safari cannot open page because connection to the server has been lost." I really hope it's updates and not Bandai...deleting the tamagotchi site. :eek:
Gosh I hope not!

Its been three days already!!!!! :angry: me and my cousin STILL can't go on tamatown!

plus when i try to e-mail bandai of america, it says that the traffic is busy. thats bullcrap!! <_< a big company like them can't be busy all the time!

Edit: South Park studios is acting up evenever i go to the websites game section and it acts like the errors in tamatown! exept of a 404 error popping up, it says "connection to the south park servers has been lost. please try again.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's going on!? Do u at else know?

Last edited by a moderator:
No i don't Belive anyone Knows for sure Princess Tamina ... but i belive it is uploads they don't tend to be quick and easy and since they haven't updated in forever they are probably doing a massive face lift on certain things not like the look of the entrance but maybe the looks of other things ... i dunnno for sure but i dunno what to tell you right now just bare with BanDai and TamaTown Should be back up soon!

Don't worry guys. It's not working for anybody so it's probably updates.

Took me a while but tamagotchi.com finally loaded!I'm using a Mac and my browser is Safari.

Screenshot2011-07-15at111756AM.png

It stayed at half loaded for a while...

Screenshot2011-07-15at111940AM.png

But it loaded!Now whats new...

Screenshot2011-07-15at112238AM.png

Nothings new!These are still wave 1 figures.The last time the blog was updated was February D:

So TamaTown is the only thing getting updates,i'm still getting the same error message.

ya i think they NEED to upddate their website because they haven't said anything about the secong wave ....

and sopmething else like the giveaway again or something because the blog hasn't been really updated for a while now and then Tama Wiki is still coming soon ... :angry:

I checked and I can access the Bandai website easily. When I try to enter TamaTown, though, the loading bar stays at 0%; after a while, a little box with Memetchi, Mametchi, and Kuchipatchi pops up telling me "We're sorry, but your connection to the server has been lost. Please try logging in again!" :(

I'm on Firefox, though. I wonder if that makes a difference. o3o

no nobody is able to get on we ahve tryed ... so its not just firefox <_< but i really feel weird with out tamatown being up

I actually called bandai all they told me to do was clear my cache. Which I did and no luck they aren't very helpful to be honest an I guess they have more important things to do than help out with the issue...Not fair to us.

Here's Bandai's customer service number:

714-816-9560

Monday-Friday

8:30AM-4:30PM PST

By Mail

Bandai America Inc.

Attn: Customer Service

5551 Katella Avenue

Cypress, CA 90630

Any luck with calling Bandai?

I only just got my new tamago yesterday and want to go on!!

any news would be great

Any luck with calling Bandai?

I only just got my new tamago yesterday and want to go on!!

any news would be great
Yeah I hear ya. I only got mine just this past week and I haven't even gotten to SEE Tamatown yet. I really wish they'd at least put up a notice or something about what they're doing/what's going on.

i totally Agree with you Kittra i totally think thats a AWESOME Idea that they still have yet to tryt o do ... :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back