Tamatown down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god! It's happening to me, too! First, it said, "User ID and Password don't match." and now it doesn't even LOAD. This is so frustrating, because you can get sooooo many more points on your Tama-go with Tamatown! Arrrrrrrrgh. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

IF THESE ARE UPDATES, THEN TAMATOWN BETTER BE EPIC WHEN WE CAN FINALLY GO ON IT AGAIN.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope it is updates. But, I think all of Bandai's websites are down. Have you seen the bandai blog recently? It just says Bandai.
Hm, that's odd. The bandai site and every link on it worked for me. (I'm using Firefox 5.0,in case it matters.)

The only thing that won't work for me is the Tamatown link like everyone else is saying. Hope they get it up soon or at least make an announcement as to when they might.

Hm, that's odd. The bandai site and every link on it worked for me. (I'm using Firefox 5.0,in case it matters.)

The only thing that won't work for me is the Tamatown link like everyone else is saying. Hope they get it up soon or at least make an announcement as to when they might.
I have used Google Chrome and Safari. I think that it's only the blog that won't work for me.

@ Delany123 no one said that Tamatown was working for them ... because it's down ...

He specifically said just the blog isn't working for him. I was simply asking a question there is no need for rudeness. And btw it's delaney*

but you asked How is TamaTown Working For you? :eek:

and i wasn't trying to be rude (i'm sorry if i came acrossthat way)

and sorry for the type-o

but you asked How is TamaTown Working For you? :eek:

and i wasn't trying to be rude (i'm sorry if i came acrossthat way)

and sorry for the type-o
delaney replied to hwd45 asking if tamatown was working for him because he said the bandai blog was the only thing not working. it looked like she meant 'HOW' but she meant hwd.

Whats "hwd" because i took that as How ... sorry for the mix up Delaney123 ...

*EDIT* HWD is a Member, sorry i'm really didn't read that lol

For me, everything is working BUT Tamatown, and I use Google Chrome on Windows 7 (if that matters).

But, it probably isn't updates. If they were updating Tamatown, they would put "Tamatown is currently updating from [date] to [date]. Sorry for the inconvenience." on the Bandai website.

But, they didn't put that, so....I think Bandai is failing. :(

Just a misunderstanding sorry! Yeah honestly something is going on because updates do not take a full week. Im starting to get very anxious and tomorrow when I get home I think I will give them another call! I will share with you all what they said.

Neither Bandai's Blog nor the Tamatown website are working for me, still. Do Bandai know that there has been errors recently? Maybe they're hiding something from us, you know how they like to be secretive. Kind of.

Now it won't even let me in!This sucks,all it says is user ID and "password do not match" :huh: I know I'm typing this right too!This sucks!D:

Oh my god! It's happening to me, too! First, it said, "User ID and Password don't match." and now it doesn't even LOAD. This is so frustrating, because you can get sooooo many more points on your Tama-go with Tamatown! Arrrrrrrrgh. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

IF THESE ARE UPDATES, THEN TAMATOWN BETTER BE EPIC WHEN WE CAN FINALLY GO ON IT AGAIN.
kuromametchifan123, that is exactly what happened to me. and blueegs, i agree. This better not be for nothing.

I have to admit, I getting pretty frustrated that tamatown isn't working. While tamatown stopped working the mametchi :mametchi: I raised left his baby behind and I raised her into a Makiko. I am really need to login! I've tried complaining 10 times already! But I couldn't!! :angry:

kuromametchifan123, that is exactly what happened to me. and blueegs, i agree. This better not be for nothing.
I hope it isn't for nothing.I try to go on Tama Town at least once a week but I can't do that right now!I also need some more points for my Tama-go.(maybe then i'd un pause it XD)I tried using Chrome,Safari and FireFox on an iMac.None of them work I just get this:

Screenshot2011-07-09at120219PM.png

Its really annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back