TAMATOWN is TOO childish!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think tamatown is cool and it gets even better when you get parents and grand parents.

:pochitchi: :chohimetchi: :puroperatchi: But when you start to get all the soveners,

then thats when tamatown starts to get boring.(no ofense to the people that like tamatown very much)

I like tamatown a lot. Just leting you know tamatown fans. I also think that Tamatown is SO CUTE!! :D :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi:

:ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :lol: :wacko: ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just finally accessed TAMATOWN.COM and I feel that it's for the little ones. Although many of its features are "Coming Soon", from my experience, it's a little dull. Although I am buying a V3, I don't think I will be spending my time @ all on TAMATOWN.COM here. I have 2 say, I immediately got bored with it. THIS IS MY OPINION. LIKE IT OR LUMP IT. *
*[SIZE=8pt](rude replies will be ignored, please maintain your sense of decency)[/SIZE]
People have their opinions. I think it's great! (Just as the optimist I am...)

This topic is way too old... someone bumped it up!

It is a bit. But we are all childish in some way. I think the games are to easy though. They should ask for you age eg. if you were 7 it would be easy and if you were 12 it would be harder

I agree. U can get free junk but u only look at it. And then if u enter a password 4 something worthwhile u have to pay 4 it.

It is the biggest time waster ever. :unsure: ;) :unsure:

Fine i'll admit to being on it a few times but only cuz my bro wanted passwords. ( His comp doesn't work, mine does, he's not allowed to go on mom's or dad's, cuz he's the one that always causes the break downs on their comps. we have a very computerish house :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back