TAMATOWN is TOO childish!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense,but i don't think so. Tamagotchis are mainly used by those of ages 6-12. Sure, there are large amounts of teenagers who play with them, but kids play with them too, so they have to make them suitable for children to play with! If they made tamagotchis to suit teenagers, they'd lose A LOT of sales! Also, next three versions? Er... I hate to tell you this, but i don't think there will be a "next three versions". And come on, you're saying you're a teenager. Don't you think you're a bit too... old to play with a tamagotchi? I mean, i'm eleven years old and very busy at that, and personally, i don't really like tamagotchis anymore, because i've got better things to do. I have a life to attend to! Think about it. Don't waste your life on tamagotchis, now!Especially in your teenage years...

-TaMa_BaLlErInA
Err, just to say, I'm going to be 21 next week, and I still love to play with tamagotchis. I don't really think you can waste your life on tamagotchis. It's just a toy..

I'm almost 10 and I think that it is childish, but cute. What do you expect Bandai to do, make a very complicated site? With lots of crazy stuff on it? Ummm... that's a bit much. Plus, it must be really hard to make stuff on Flash.

Err, just to say, I'm going to be 21 next week, and I still love to play with tamagotchis. I don't really think you can waste your life on tamagotchis. It's just a toy..
im not trying to start anything, because i really don't care what anyone thinks, but what do you mean by "I don't really think you can waste your life on tamagotchis. It's just a toy.."??? That's exactly WHY you can waste your life on it, because it's just a toy! i just think that it's stupid how some people are so obsessed with them that they waste their life on them. stop concentrating at school, don't socialize properly, etc.,... luckily, most people here dont do that, but there probably are some people like that. But don't worry, eventually, you'll all get over tamagotchis. i mean, what are you going to do, get buried with a tamagothi?! :blink:

im not trying to start anything, because i really don't care what anyone thinks, but what do you mean by "I don't really think you can waste your life on tamagotchis. It's just a toy.."??? That's exactly WHY you can waste your life on it, because it's just a toy! i just think that it's stupid how some people are so obsessed with them that they waste their life on them. stop concentrating at school, don't socialize properly, etc.,... luckily, most people here dont do that, but there probably are some people like that. But don't worry, eventually, you'll all get over tamagotchis. i mean, what are you going to do, get buried with a tamagothi?! ;)
Yeah, there are definetely people who are too obsessed with it, but really, that's their choice.

You say people stop concentrating, socializing properly.. Did you ever think that maybe that's just them and a tamagotchi is a distraction for that?

Honestly? I'd rather have kids/teenagers playing with a tamagotchi then getting into trouble, doing drugs, serious stuff like that.

But anyway, if you don't much like tamagotchis, why are you here?

Yeah, there are definetely people who are too obsessed with it, but really, that's their choice.
You say people stop concentrating, socializing properly.. Did you ever think that maybe that's just them and a tamagotchi is a distraction for that?

Honestly? I'd rather have kids/teenagers playing with a tamagotchi then getting into trouble, doing drugs, serious stuff like that.

But anyway, if you don't much like tamagotchis, why are you here?
But people can't be like that unless they have a distraction. And who said i didn't like tamagotchis? Don't make false asumptions. But whatever, i only come to this conversation because it's the only one worth replying to. But whatever, seeyas.. :gozarutchi:

But people can't be like that unless they have a distraction. And who said i didn't like tamagotchis? Don't make false asumptions. But whatever, i only come to this conversation because it's the only one worth replying to. But whatever, seeyas.. :D
Sure they can.. psychological disorders and such.

and I quote " I mean, i'm eleven years old and very busy at that, and personally, i don't really like tamagotchis anymore"

So I wasn't making any false assumptions.

i can,t beleave you said that tamatown is too childish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah tama town is way to childish It says eight and up on the packege and it's like all pictures no writing and most tamagotchi fans are like ten eleven or twelve ( But i will always like tamas of course!) and well duh they can read i could read when i was in kindergarten!

ehh...its alright. I mean, the movies in the theater are very childish and they arent that great. I dont know, you can donate to the king and get souveniers but other than that its kind of boring

i can,t beleave you said that tamatown is too childish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But it is quite childish even for me, and I'm 9 years old!

how? is it too childish??? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
uhhh there exactly 89 kids that I know of that aren't even 10 years old yet and one of them is 4!!!! and I know exactly 52 kids that are 10 and up that play with tamagotchi's.

(P.S I made up a servey and got my answers that way!!!)

i think it's super childish! even if i were eight or nine (which i'm not),

i'd still be bored to death looking at the pictures. there's nothing to do and it takes too long for the town to develop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back