TAMATOWN is TOO childish!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i dont think its childish...

when pplz say its 'childish' then what do they want it to look like?

and this tamatown is built for all audiences...

me myself.. id like to see the complete thing.. tamatown is a little empty.

i know a lot says 'coming soon' but id like to see a lot of things that arent clickable to be there. like the matchmaker.. and i wish there werent so many codes that i cant use!

You should all be happy that your tamas can actually CONNECT to the internet and go into Tamatown. I haven't been to tama town OR the Japanese one be for but I know the Japanese tama town is good!

I liked it do you want my passwords
i'd love ure passwords. PM me this aftrnoon. thats wen ill have a v3. do u have one? have u looked at the character chart? :huh: wuts ure fave? :huh: mines the frankenstien. :huh: im totally into Halloween & tamas........ :huh: thanx!!!!! :D

It's okay to be a bit childish at times! Miss Wanna Grow!

Hehe, just a little joke. Maybe it will change a bit :D

Change your attitude and maintain calm please.

Well, BanDai makes Tamagotchis for children.

Unvariably, there shall be adults and teens who shall buy it, but the website has t be made so it ism underestood by more people (so banDai make their money).

I guess it is slightly childish, garish colours-but I still quiten like it, although BanDaicould have put te background in PNG format rathwer than JPG. :huh:

Anyway-everybody has their opinion-and there is always te japanese tamatown. :D

i completely agree. it's boring too.(because the features are all coming soon) and the things on there is kinda creepy. *shudders*

I agree with all the coments on thiss conver sation I think TamaTown is a bit babyish and i am really getting boared with just parents, mall and the arcade. Not to sound rude or anything but i spen most of my time on tama talk and i thinks its bad how u cant usse the suverniers. I thought tamatown would be a awsome modern place where we could hang with our tamas.

PS MY SIS THINKS TAT\MA TOWN IS BABYISHAND SHE 6.

PSS Ithought differenty about tamatown after i had viseted the site the arcade games are ok but you can only win 3 prizes how many times do you want to win a teddy once is all i want! I also think that tamatown shoulds be entierly done because no one wantsa to play at 3 places. NO OFFENCE BUT MOST PEOPLES TAMAS DONT EVEN HAVE PARENT (TAMAS ARE NEW)!!!!!!!!! wELLVERSION 3S ANYWAY!

MY COMMENTS!

iTHINK THEY SHOULD MAKE 2 TAMA TOWNS BOTH WITH THE SAME THING TO WIN AND THE SAME GAMES AND PLACES TO EXPLORE BUT AND YOUNGER ONE AND AN OLDER ONE.

I also think that most of you will agree with my reply because most of us here on tamatalk are older people who are experts on tamas and we all have our own opinions but tama town is kind of borri

SOLUTION

Admin could you write an email to bandai about any further updates on tamaland it would mean alot to most ver 3 players and our tamas so please answer in the nextday oir so we need update thanx

FROM TAYLOR! :kuribotchi: :ph34r:

I think tamatown is a bit babyish but its really a cool feauture for the V3s tama... :kuribotchi: :ph34r:

:kuribotchi: Tamagotchi town is wat to childish. I think they should have two sites or something one from like six to 10 and the other for ages 10 to any older age. And if they want to make this one better open up the rest of the stuff im tired of waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back