TAMATOWN is TOO childish!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is childish even though on the v3 packet it says for 8 years and over on it!

:kuribotchi: Tamagotchi town is wat to childish. I think they should have two sites or something one from like six to 10 and the other for ages 10 to any older age. And if they want to make this one better open up the rest of the stuff im tired of waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: B) B)
Yeah the 'coming soon' parts of Tamatown are never coming 'soon'. By the looks of it, they are coming NEVER! They look a bit more exciting. I don't c y they can't just work on 1 piece at a time and when they've nearly finished 1, they put up a new part saying 'coming soon' and then we'll know how long it will take.

:kuribotchi: Tamagotchi town is wat to childish. I think they should have two sites or something one from like six to 10 and the other for ages 10 to any older age. And if they want to make this one better open up the rest of the stuff im tired of waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: B) B)
Yeah, they could just work on 1 part and then when that's nearly done, they hold up another part saying 'coming soon' cos they can't work on all the coming parts at once! :angry:

First off just want people to listen here. Tamagotchis are just that, for children. What are you expecting, a place with thug tamagotchi out to rob your tamagotchi of items?! As one of the very few adult members left I just go with the flow. Tamagotchitown was made for children not teenagers. I myself don't go there because after seeing it once I knew it just wasn't my cup of tea. I except the fact that tamagotchis and tamagotchitown where made to please children.

I agree with all the coments on thiss conver sation I think TamaTown is a bit babyish and i am really getting boared with just parents, mall and the arcade. Not to sound rude or anything but i spen most of my time on tama talk and i thinks its bad how u cant usse the suverniers. I thought tamatown would be a awsome modern place where we could hang with our tamas.
PS MY SIS THINKS TAT\MA TOWN IS BABYISHAND SHE 6.

PSS Ithought differenty about tamatown after i had viseted the site the arcade games are ok but you can only win 3 prizes how many times do you want to win a teddy once is all i want! I also think that tamatown shoulds be entierly done because no one wantsa to play at 3 places. NO OFFENCE BUT MOST PEOPLES TAMAS DONT EVEN HAVE PARENT (TAMAS ARE NEW)!!!!!!!!! wELLVERSION 3S ANYWAY!

MY COMMENTS!

iTHINK THEY SHOULD MAKE 2 TAMA TOWNS BOTH WITH THE SAME THING TO WIN AND THE SAME GAMES AND PLACES TO EXPLORE BUT AND YOUNGER ONE AND AN OLDER ONE.

I also think that most of you will agree with my reply because most of us here on tamatalk are older people who are experts on tamas and we all have our own opinions but tama town is kind of borri

SOLUTION

Admin could you write an email to bandai about any further updates on tamaland it would mean alot to most ver 3 players and our tamas so please answer in the nextday oir so we need update thanx

FROM TAYLOR! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
Interesting point of view. But let me say something.

It's only childish because you and probably a group of people think so. Obviously they made this tamatown because through research, surveys and the like, they found the majority of people who aren't thinking like you like the site. I do and I am 20! It's now childish its fun.

Ranting and raving about the site is pretty stupid. It's supposed to be fun. Sure it still needs work but you darn people. I swear.

Oh and your post did sound rude. I even read over it two more times to see if I was missing something, and found nothing. It's just you going on and on about how much you hate the dang site.

Now your comments on the two tama towns. It is a very interesting idea. Although I think you and your whiny group of people who can't be happy ever are pretty lame and sad, your idea interests me.

You know what you should to with your solution? You shouldn't make the admin do it you lazy ar*e. You should get up off your hinny and email bandai your bloody self. If you want changes you dang people who feel the need to complain, write them your darn self! Are you really that lazy to make someone else do it? Especially one individual who runs this site and has no time for your crap? Like come on. Admin won't do it for you. They got stuff to do and a site to maintain. Keep dreaming.

Oh and I know what's going to happen next. People will be like "OMFG U CNAT SAY TAT YO U R MENA LOLOLOLOLOL". And maybe you'll be like "My comments are surpreme and LOOK AT ME I WRITE IN CAPS AREN'T I SPECIAL, you can go to H-E-double hockey sticks nanananaanaanna"...but you know...just as YOOOOOOU have youe opinion, I have mine. So if you reply to my quite and go on about how horrible of a person I am, and how I should die and crap, it will mean you can't take some healthy critism, and that you should get off the internet and maybe go out in the real world instead of sitting in your playpen :unsure:

*hugs* lovesya

When I put the passwords on my V3 they don't even let me use the items! The passwords don't even work! But I still enjoy playing the games and stuff. It's not that babyish.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think tamatown .com is a little dul but it is also cool because u can visit ur parenet and grandparent and they give u present s only for v3's! :ph34r: :D :pochitchi: What i think is soooooo....... STUPID on tamatown is that everyhing is like coming soon !!!! I think they should finih the web site before they access it out :gozarutchi: ;) :wacko: seadoogirl9

I know. Tamasimple is right! They should know what their aduence is: 8 and up. Most of the people in that span will think tamatown is too simple! I mean, most of us here can understand how you could work the entama site if it was in english, but noooo. We have TamaTown here, and it's for the stupid. The password system like on the Entama would be much more interactive...and actually make much more sense.

[SIZE=14pt]Well I think it's a little boring because the "coming soon" places are taking a really long time.[/SIZE]

It is for the "little ones". That just makes the games that much more easier for us not so little ones. And I think it's annoying that most of the town is "coming soon". >:[

I liked it. I got some cool stuff there from the stores like a little ipod lookin thing and a lion toy and a set of wings. Mind, I can't use them yet but the point is I got them~

And if you think about it all things about tamagotchi are for the "little ones" but some of us older teens still like them. :]

I like tamatown. Buuuuut, it could use a little more difficult games .I mean, all the games are sssssuuuuuupppppper easy. But in general it s designed awsome. I love just looking at all the little tamas doing their thing in the cool town . I cant wait untill the Tama tower opens. I wonder what its like? :angry: :( :D

:( :( :( ;) :( Ok hi im xsugarsweet0100x really i am this is my friends sn anyway SO WHAT if tamagotchis are MADE for kids look how many teens play with them bandai should see that and improve. This teen audience for tamagotchis is huge and is just going to keep getting bigger. Ditch the kid audience Bandai you've taken care of them give us teens what we want with the MAYBE next three versions seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back