TATOOS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know thats why i can't have real ones my fear of needles might make me go crazy well crazier LOL. if i tried i would Scream very very loud XD but anyway you can take off the fake ones i don't know about real ones ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not allowed one and never want one but I'm coverd in stick-on ones.

^_^ :) :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

If you're covered in stick-on ones.... Nevermind... xD

They have new fading systems now. I don't think it fully gets rid of the tattoos, but it fades them. I've heard lots of "Wrecking ball" commercials on the radio saying how it fades the tattoo...

♪~tk710

I dont wear tattoos!! I am only 11 so i cant get one!! I wear the stick-on ones some times but thats it!!

IT IS ME, THE AMAZING TAMAGIRLIEY, DESIGNER OF SK'S FUTURE TATTOO. xD Have a peek at the design: Omg wee!!

No, I don't have any tattoos, but I do plan on getting a few xD

Serious? No, never. My parents would kill me. Unless it was henna. Those aren't so bad. Washables are nasty. They always peel off.

I'm not really in to tatoos, I'm too young for one, and I don't plan on getting one. I think it damages your body sort of having all those needle like things going into you to make the tatoo.

I don't have a tatoo, but i'd like one in a couple of years. I think i'd like one on my lower back like a butterfly or something. My friend has 3 and she says they don't hurt it just feels like your getting scratched - but I suppose it depends on the persons pain threshold.

ok i did not really see the tatoo in that picture schmorie but nice pic anyway lol

I know I'm only 15, but I do have one. It was done by my friend; it's an anarchy symbol on my left wrist. I don't want to explain how I got it, but I have to get it removed because my mom hates it.

Yeah, I've heard that tattoos, especially non-professionally done tattoos, can do a lot of harm. I had to get so many blood tests for like hepatitis and junk. I'm still a little scared of disease, but I think if I had anything it would've shown up by now.

Some advice to you all would be that if your friend offers to tattoo you, run away.

i hav a tatoo i tink it's awsome i am gettin another on my birthday
my tatoo -> https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f261/hea...atoos/6031t.jpg

if ya hav any ??? just ask kay ^^ :wub:
You? A 10 year old having tattoo's? That's silly. I don't even think it's legal :furawatchi: ..

No offence but it looks kinda fake too, like it's drawn with pencil and paint colored. I can even draw that..

And no, I don't have tattoo's because I'm not old enough to get one yet.

But if I could I want a green clover and a black scratchy heart on my wrists.

I don't have any but I want to get one saying "Ethan. 20 April 2006." and a music where my aunty has her butterfly. On my right ankle.

And Ethan is my brother and the 20th of April 2006 is his birthday :furawatchi: ♥ Love Ethan.

IT IS ME, THE AMAZING TAMAGIRLIEY, DESIGNER OF SK'S FUTURE TATTOO. xD Have a peek at the design: Omg wee!!
No, I don't have any tattoos, but I do plan on getting a few xD
Yis ^^ I'm gonna get it on my right hipbone.

I'm hoping it wont be too expensive. xP I imagine if I get it about the same size as my other, it wont cost too much. The one on my ankle was $95, but that was also in Hawaii so I don't know if location would do anything to the price. I'd think touristy areas would heighten prices.

Diva99, I highly doubt that you have a tattoo. Your profile says you were born in 1996.

And, no, I don't. And I don't plan on getting one.
actually i am 14 i was born in 1993 i hav 1996 because dis use to be my sisters acount so ha! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back