TATOOS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i am 14 i was born in 1993 i hav 1996 because dis use to be my sisters acount so ha! :furawatchi:
No offence but that wasn't the nicest way to put it. And the only way you can get a tatoo when you're that age is if your parents come with you. Also, In another topic you said you were only thirteen. Just though I'd point that out :wub:

And it is off photobucket. That means she just found it and put it up. I mean tamadiva not you sweetkandi.
it is on photobucket because i put it on der so i could get it on here... DA and it isn't fake i like simple ones i will show u my sisters as well she has a cool one

my sisters name is sam she 25 ^^

sam's -> https://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n154/Ha...toos/Tatoo1.jpg

i want 2 get another one on my butt or just above it my first is on my hip it rulez n da reason it looks fake is because i had just got it done :furawatchi: :wub: ha!

sorry if i sounded mean but i turned 14 3 dayz ago yay me i got lotsa prezzies and mum did come with me she waz totaly cool about it.... ahem.... but dad wasn't... eek LOL^.^

No offence but that wasn't the nicest way to put it. And the only way you can get a tatoo when you're that age is if your parents come with you. Also, In another topic you said you were only thirteen. Just though I'd point that out :furawatchi:
In most states, even if you have a parent with you you can't get one until you're 18.

So wait... lol.

Saturday you said you were 13. Now you're saying you turned 14 three days ago, but your profile says your birthday is April 19th. Make up your mind.

like i sed before dis is my sisters account everything der is a lie and if u live in america and talkin bout da states i live in australia ^^ i tink i will get my own account k i will be back baby ^^

I dont have a tatoo yet, but i plan on getting one for my 16th birthday if i can. I already know what tatoo im getting XD, its one i drew, i'll get a pic in a few mins (or more, it depends on how lazy i am to upload it to imageshack, and it also depends on wether or not my computer...dial-up...will coroperate with me )

So wait... lol.
Saturday you said you were 13. Now you're saying you turned 14 three days ago, but your profile says your birthday is April 19th. Make up your mind.
*Nod* So, do you get birthday's thrice a year? ZOMG, that's lucky, and yes, you can't really have a tattoo until your 18, 13 or 14 doesn't cut it...

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I don't but I do use those fake ones lol ......it seems to painful to get a real one.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I don't but I do use those fake ones lol ......it seems to painful to get a real one.
*Nods* Very painful. My Dad has one... Eeek. Prettyful though.

I know where I'm going to get Ethan!!!

Right across my forehead! (Kidding)

Just behind my shoulder.

But, No colours on my tatoos. That would look weird.

And also If you're planning on kids and a tatoo consider how It would be to them.

*Nods* Very painful. My Dad has one... Eeek. Prettyful though.I know where I'm going to get Ethan!!!

Right across my forehead! (Kidding)

Just behind my shoulder.

But, No colours on my tatoos. That would look weird.

And also If you're planning on kids and a tatoo consider how It would be to them.
It's actually not too painful. Or at least it wasn't for me. The only part that hurt was right around my ankle-bone. The rest was more of an annoying itchy feeling.

It's actually not too painful. Or at least it wasn't for me. The only part that hurt was right around my ankle-bone. The rest was more of an annoying itchy feeling.
Oh cool.

My Dad says where he got it it hurt him.

But different places I guess

I'm 18 and I haven't got one but my parents are peer pressuring me to get one :rolleyes:

I'm thinking about getting a butterfly or a pattern on my lower back. I'm not going to rush it though...

I'm 18 and I haven't got one but my parents are peer pressuring me to get one :kusatchi:
I'm thinking about getting a butterfly or a pattern on my lower back. I'm not going to rush it though...
ur parents actually want u to get 1? :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: wierd

i don't like tattoos i think they are ugly.and when you get older they always make you ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back